Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How many people reached SR 150?

OP SalmonSpoon2125

I'm actually SR 150. How many people reached this rank?
For 150 I don't know, but as of typing this there are ~1083 people at 152 <link>.
I'm actually SR 150. How many people reached this rank?
152: 1088
151: 1686
150: 5587

-According to HaloTracker as of today
Add one to that. ;) I just hit it.

152, I'm coming for you...
I'm 1.7m off SR 150 currently but my goal is to hit it within the next two weeks.
andy2608 wrote:
I'm 1.7m off SR 150 currently but my goal is to hit it within the next two weeks.
So you have to do 100K + XP a day. Unfortunately infection double XP are over. They paid 1,000 XP a minute.
andy2608 wrote:
So you have to do 100K + XP a day. Unfortunately infection double XP are over. They paid 1,000 XP a minute.
Yeah my grind is going to be fairly intense some days for sure. While I don't like H5 Infection, I will sure miss that EXP for sure. However Halo 5 remains my main shooter still as MW2019 for me is frustrating in it's current state.

I'm hoping to see the legendary boosts some day soon as I've saved up for them specifically (RP).
andy2608 wrote:
andy2608 wrote:
Yeah my grind is going to be fairly intense some days for sure. While I don't like H5 Infection, I will sure miss that EXP for sure. However Halo 5 remains my main shooter still as MW2019 for me is frustrating in it's current state.

I'm hoping to see the legendary boosts some day soon as I've saved up for them specifically (RP).
Friend, I think that they will return this Christmas. The last time I bought 116 Legendary Xp boosts without any money. Platinun packs are awesome.
andy2608 wrote:
andy2608 wrote:

Friend, I think that they will return this Christmas. The last time I bought 116 Legendary Xp boosts without any money. Platinun packs are awesome.
I hope you are right!

Definitely would be nice to get a few of them and get some serious EXP going. Their payout is so valuable as their boost is eqv or more than another game as you'll know. Would help my case out greatly!

In the meantime, I'll be grinding some WZFF / CW tonight.
Slowly but surely I'm inching towards SR 152. Almost there. 8.5m/15m.

This is not a Sprint/But a Marathon to the end
Not a lot of people have reached it. I’m kind of close but stopped playing because I got bored of it. Lvl 146 out of 152.
Im 150
I'm like 5 million xp away from 150 😣
But I'm definitely reaching 152 by holiday next year
I just reached 150 'bout a week and a half ago, experienced half a heart attack when i saw the infamous 11mil to 151... Cried even more when i realized i had a total of 26mil ahead before i was done.. It's a draining feeling in my bones. I wish 2x EXP was a constant thing.. .Heck 343... give us 4x EXP on Warzone Turbo, Mythic WZFF and Assault please.
it only gets better
From 150 to 152 you have as many xp points to get as you did when you started H5. 26 million. "Happy Hunting".
at 134... got a awhile to go
I'm on the final 5,000,000 push to get to 152. I made it to 150 in around 6 months flat, but it is definitely a grind!
Managed it myself, Im about 1/4 of the way through it. I SHOULD manage 152 by Infinite, if they're nice enough to give us more double XP weeks...
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."