Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How many REQ points have you saved up for MOR?

OP DecafLemon37

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 21
jlinn77 wrote:
jlinn77 wrote:
Fourseer wrote:
jlinn77 wrote:
I currently have a total of 611,392 REQ points. I don't spend them much, though (in case you couldn't tell) so I probably won't be spending much on the MOR release...
Why?
A fair question. And if you really want an answer, well, I don't know that I have one. I guess, to be honest, I don't really see the point in REQ packs as I rarely play Warzone because not only do I not spend the points, but I have 32 unopened packs (gained through various means).
What??? You can still get armours, and even when you do go into Warzone... If there was a way, give them all to me.
LOL Probably should just open/use 'em, huh?! Maybe I'll go on a binge tonight...
Ya you should you might get awsome stuff to brag about ;)
I don't have the patience to save up req points. I just keep buying sliver packs once I have 5000 RP.
I have well over 2 million REQ points because I mostly play Slayer. What can I get for that?
1 hannibal forklift
That's a thing?
320 K
I haven't finished my silvers. Still have another 400k to grind before I can start getting MoR stuff. So basically 0 RP saved up. I don't know how people can save up 2000k RP. That's just unreal.
The feeling of one day soon I'll get the Hannibal scorpion and banshee ultra...
I have well over 2 million REQ points because I mostly play Slayer. What can I get for that?
1 hannibal forklift
I remember shooting nukes out of the regular one and killing everyone on the map. Would the Hannibal forklift destroy the enemies Xbox as well?
6000 req points
I haven't saved any req but I be saving rp boosts to to get the 80K pack quick when it comes back all most unlocked everything want to keep at the gold packs all most done I think
💯k (100) k
see I've been s*** out of luck so as soon as i hit 10k i buy a gold, the most i ever saved was 80k for the mythic pack in firefight beta but got 3 stupid legendary rocket hogs
I don't really save up for this stuff. I just like to play the game - REQ management has never been a thing for me, aside from the rule of never getting gold packs.
I was at 300000 one time but spent it all.
My wife is always at 600,000 bc she never spends it. I usually hop on her account and spent 100,000k for her every once and a while
120k RP... everything unlock by now ;v
None, I'm still trying to get caught up on reqs I still don't have yet.
More than enough.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 21