Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How many REQ points have you saved up for MOR?

OP DecafLemon37

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 21
Hey guys! I was just wondering how many REQ points you guys have saved up for Memories of Reach? I personally have been saving REQ points for about 3 and a half weeks and i am at about 200,000 req points.
I had gotten up to 260,000 but spent about 80,000 so now at about 180,000. I would say that if you save anywhere between 180,000 and 300,000 (18-30 gold packs) you should be good. It really all depends if you have everything unlocked or most things unlocked. Like me, for example, the only thing I have left is ultra rare and legendary weapons, some vehicles, and armor (mainly chest variants), and there is a chance that once MOR drops you will still get stuff you don't have. To sum it up, lol, I'd save at least 250,000. It seems high but, yeah, shoot for that.
I've saved none because i still have heaps of other reqs in the way
Still grinding on silver
I HAD
Hey guys! I was just wondering how many REQ points you guys have saved up for Memories of Reach? I personally have been saving REQ points for about 3 and a half weeks and i am at about 200,000 req points.
I HAD 400,000 points, was trying to grind my way up to the 800,000 required for the old ghosts of meridian pack. I got a lot from the warzone firefight beta... But alas, I blew it all on a bunch of gold packs. Now I'm broke...
I have almost 2.1 million. I hope it's enough lol
Daaaang bro, calm down with those reqs. haha
Zero, still coming to the end of my silver grind.
Same 😕 lol but we will get there
jlinn77 wrote:
Fourseer wrote:
jlinn77 wrote:
I currently have a total of 611,392 REQ points. I don't spend them much, though (in case you couldn't tell) so I probably won't be spending much on the MOR release...
Why?
A fair question. And if you really want an answer, well, I don't know that I have one. I guess, to be honest, I don't really see the point in REQ packs as I rarely play Warzone because not only do I not spend the points, but I have 32 unopened packs (gained through various means).
Ah makes sense.
Tot get all items in the MOR update, in gold packs and only if you have all currently obtainable reqs, is 220,000 RP.
66k and I just finished up all the current REQs a few days ago. Going to at least grind the 120k I need for all the new stuff
Over a mill, they've kind of lost all meaning now
I've a dozen of everything, all the power weapons and vehicles all the custom helmets and armour you can buy ..... So not brought a gold pack since Saturday.
So I've got 124,000 RP and that doesn't include the rubbish I could sell !
0 ;( Haven't got to play.
Up to 91,000 now. Gonna get 20k-25k tonight.
Ive saved up 0 req points for MoR
Same here, I've been trying to get the H2 BR before more useless reqs get in the way😩😫
10 req points, and that's all I need to get that phaeton.
Uuuhhh.....none but i will start now.
Didn't save any cos I'm still only about 2/3 done with all the reqs
A measly 40,000 but I also have the Req inventory maxed.
Btw has the release date been revealed or it will be on the 11 for infection and mor?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 21