Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How many REQ points have you saved up for MOR?

OP DecafLemon37

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 21
I have almost 2.1 million. I hope it's enough lol
Daaaang bro, calm down with those reqs. haha
lol well after you unlock everything they just kinda stack up cause you don't really pay attention to them cause you don't need anything. plus I have this tin foil hat theory that they give you crappier stuff in gold packs after you have everything because they have to refund you 6k RP on every gold pack. so golds only cost me 4K RP (once I get the newest stuff from updates) and the system is like "naw bruh... no nornfang or phaeton for you, I just had to give you the super discount on this req pack!" lol so I generally don't buy any. I did spend like 300k on those mythic packs though because they were guaranteed goodness. lol
159,999 points. Literally 1 RP away from being able to get every new item.
I have 90,000
That's a good amount but keep going!!
159,999 points. Literally 1 RP away from being able to get every new item.
Well play some FFA Swat and get those last points.
jlinn77 wrote:
Fourseer wrote:
jlinn77 wrote:
I currently have a total of 611,392 REQ points. I don't spend them much, though (in case you couldn't tell) so I probably won't be spending much on the MOR release...
Why?
A fair question. And if you really want an answer, well, I don't know that I have one. I guess, to be honest, I don't really see the point in REQ packs as I rarely play Warzone because not only do I not spend the points, but I have 32 unopened packs (gained through various means).
What??? You can still get armours, and even when you do go into Warzone... If there was a way, give them all to me.
LOL Probably should just open/use 'em, huh?! Maybe I'll go on a binge tonight...
I think I have like 4,000 lol
471,085 REQ points Overall is what I managed to save up for Memories of Reach, although I don 't think I'll need that much because I already have all of the Weapon Skins, all unlocks and basically everything I need... but I guess I'll at least be able to get 4 Helios Phaetons with that nearly 500k REQ points if I spend it all... which I won't do because I don't even play Warzone so I have a very large REQ Collection... at least until Warzone Turbo came out those two times... so many banshees used... so many.
1 million 38 thousand
Right now I'm at 138,000 points.By the time MOR comes out in a few days.It should be over that amount.
1 million 38 thousand
Most impressive.
Ive just started my golds so im not gonna stress about the mor reqs. It'll send me back down to silvers but only for a little bit.
I wasn't really saving up for MOR in particular but I currently have 904,968. getting close to 1 mil
2 hundred and 53 MILLLION MUAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
+150000
I'm around 375K can't remember exact number but yeah I can't go back to 0 reqs XD I feel like a rich guy!
lol like 10k I haven't bene playing much. been trying out other games and you know with battleborn coming out and doom and overwatch......yeah.....
I have 2 lol but I won a game night and got 40 gold packs so
dt4824 wrote:
when does MOR come out?
May 12th I think
Ive saved up 0 req points for MoR
Me too ;)
2 hundred and 53 MILLLION MUAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MMUHHHAHAHAHAH..........why was doing this again?.....oh yeah i have 842 req points bought packs.
I have 2 lol but I won a game night and got 40 gold packs so
Wut? How you get a lot?like what mode?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 21