Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How Many Unopened REQ's Do You Have?

OP VmasterRecon

I'm currently sitting on around 530+; most of them being Daily Login packs, Promotion packs, and Warzone Firefight Wins. I'll probably open them all one day, lol.
On a different account, lvl 144, I have none. Just because I’m unwilling to spend money to gain req packs, so every little bit helps. And I’m not grinding for 152, but if I somehow make it in the next ten years, I won’t be surprised.
I do currently have no unopened req packs. However, my record used to be something like 150 unopened daily login packs.

The main reason why I have been fairly active at opening req packs is that I do currently grind towards the final rank in Halo 5 and the Daily Login Packs are great for providing additional req points which can be reinvested in Silver Packs for WZ XP Jackpots.
I do currently have no unopened req packs. However, my record used to be something like 150 unopened daily login packs.

The main reason why I have been fairly active at opening req packs is that I do currently grind towards the final rank in Halo 5 and the Daily Login Packs are great for providing additional req points which can be reinvested in Silver Packs for WZ XP Jackpots.
yeah, I'm doing the same thing to get as many xp boosts as I can - however i save up my req points to buy the legendary boost packs when they come out instead of buying silvers.

yeah, I'm doing the same thing to get as many xp boosts as I can - however i save up my req points to buy the legendary boost packs when they come out instead of buying silvers.
I do currently buy Silver Packs as it's the cheapest pack for the best easily available xp boost. I do in average 3,200 req points for each Mythic Warzone Firefight game and 3/4 (2500) is reinvested in additional XP Jackpots while the remaining while the remaining 700 req points is a direct surplus which is saved.

Due to this strategy, the amount of leftover xp has grown constantly and I do currently have approximately 1.8 million unused req points which is saved for the future.
347, when you have all piece of armor and a lot of weapon, threre is no point to open them
347, when you have all piece of armor and a lot of weapon, threre is no point to open them
Other then XP boosts so you can reach SR152
I had 632 at one point but one day I just decided to go through them lol
I currently have 0 unopened packs. I did have several hundred at one point, but I went on an opening spree trying to get all those boosts for my 152 grind. Even though I haven’t played in a year, I still open daily packs occasionally on waypoint just to see if I get anything interesting. Besides, I may need that tundra mongoose if I ever get back into H5
Daily Login Packs as they are all collecting a lot of dust
18 Daily packs and that's about it. I have the armor I want its what I'm currently wearing so there's no real reason for me to open anything anymore.
600+ lol, too much of a hassle to open them all.
Why aren't any of you selecting the open all option?
Spoiler:
Show