Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How much have people spent on REQ packs?

OP Meerkat Ninja

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I keep buying the odd one probably spent around £15, has anyone bought the Warzone premium bundle if so what did you get out of it? Is it worth the £20? I'll probably end up getting it anyway, to support the game because I know its getting a lot of flak atm.. but I think its great.
Was curious of the same. Me personally I haven't used any real currency yet. I've raised enough req points for three gold packs though!
Was curious of the same. Me personally I haven't used any real currency yet. I've raised enough req points for three gold packs though!
Same, Haven't got much of other them yet. Got a emblem and a aviator helmet, but nothing special.
I keep buying the odd one probably spent around £15, has anyone bought the Warzone premium bundle if so what did you get out of it? Is it worth the £20? I'll probably end up getting it anyway, to support the game because I know its getting a lot of flak atm.. but I think its great.
The REQ Bundle - you get 2 premium packs a week for 7 weeks so I can't say if they are worth it or not yet, but I got the Wetwork helmet from Halo 4 which is Ultra Rare :)
I think my best drop yet was an ultra rare mantis for Warzone. Had a helmet and an armour piece but couldn't tell you what they are!
Brad Idea wrote:
The REQ Bundle - you get 2 premium packs a week for 7 weeks so I can't say if they are worth it or not yet, but I got the Wetwork helmet from Halo 4 which is Ultra Rare :)
Nice! That was one of my favourite helmets from 4.
I already had the Warzone and Community Pack, I bought one extra one this morning... nothing super special, but I did get the Hunter helmet and armor
Not a single penny because I think having micro-transactions in a full priced game is a lot of rubbish, Wished developers would stop trying to milk more money out of us.
Not a single penny because I think having micro-transactions in a full priced game is a lot of rubbish, Wished developers would stop trying to milk more money out of us.
Isn't all the Halo 5 DLC supposed to be free and in its stead they put in optional micro transactions. How the hell is that milking money?
Good thing you can get them from accruing credits in game too... but I understand your stance. It's the same basic reason I don't spend on "Collector's Editions" - rarely are the extras worth the extra cost, but then again, everyone values things differently.
Haven't spent a dime unless you consider the extra bit for the digital deluxe fancy edition. Warzone will give me the points I need to buy what I want. My wallet will feel no fear from this game.
I don't plan on spending anything tbh. It only changes looks or Warzone
Nothing yet I'll probably buy the premium packs on payday though.
Nothing.
I don't plan on spending anything tbh. It only changes looks or Warzone
Need to look the part when getting high scores and people checking out your profile ;) Appearance makes a character look unique so when you keep seeing that one guy on enemy team with the fotus helmet you know to run past everyone else and kill him just for wearing that helmet.
So far I haven't purchased any. I still have 9000Rp to use and haven't touched warzone yet. I'll see how point accumulate first befor spending $$$
I think about 39 Euros. Best thing was an ultra rare visor =\
Other than the REQ packs in the LE, nothing.
I spent about 30 bucks on them launch day just killing time. They seem to come pretty steadily on their own though.
I'm really a huge fan of how they have handled the REQ packs. It seems fairly easy to accumulate points for packs through just normal play, but the option is also there for those that would like to spend more. I think they've struck a nice balance - we will just see how it plays out in the future in Warzone.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2