2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Octagon mostly.

But heavy aim makes it hard
Octagon mostly.

But heavy aim makes it hard
Yeah, octagon certainly has been helpful
I believe what you are feeling is what has been coined "Heavy aim." It is most noticeable when switching between different games and coming back to Halo 5 and makes the aiming feel sluggish and unresponsive and is thought to be caused by CPU stress on the Xbox One.

I too feel that the DMR feels very "off" is probably the most affected weapon by this.

There is a very long thread on here as well as Team Beyond about the subject.
I have heard quite a lot about heavy aiming. While I do understand it's causes as well as how it impacts aiming, I lack a proper visualization of what it is. Would you know of any such visual examples?
There is no such thing as getting a consistent feel for the aiming in Halo 5. Everytime you move your reticule, you're rolling the dice in hopes that the game won't screw you over.

Team Beyond has now found irrefutable proof of heavy aims existence, before anyone puts their foot in their mouth trying to naysay me.

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/15295-i-have-devised-a-way-to-demonstrate-heavy-aim/"%20title="Previous%20page"%20rel=
I believe what you are feeling is what has been coined "Heavy aim." It is most noticeable when switching between different games and coming back to Halo 5 and makes the aiming feel sluggish and unresponsive and is thought to be caused by CPU stress on the Xbox One.

I too feel that the DMR feels very "off" is probably the most affected weapon by this.

There is a very long thread on here as well as Team Beyond about the subject.
I have heard quite a lot about heavy aiming. While I do understand it's causes as well as how it impacts aiming, I lack a proper visualization of what it is. Would you know of any such visual examples?
It's not really something that you can see. You have to feel it. After years of playing Halo, as soon as I first played the retail version of this game I could tell something was off.

The thread linked above talks about it as well as this one: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/heavy-aiming-server-cpu-stress-tips/edc2890d-30a9-4242-8851-c474ac95a22f/posts
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2