Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] how to get noble teams outfits

OP XS Greed Sin

noble team has the stars next to it like others that have another way to unlock it any one know how
that's not how it works that means there mythic you can only get them in gold packs now
Gold packs, but you need to unlock you rares (the blue cards) first before you go around unlocking the noble team armor.
Gold packs, but you need to unlock you rares (the blue cards) first before you go around unlocking the noble team armor.
Is it even possible to get Mythic cards without the 100% rare unlock? Or do you have a very very very slim chance?
Is it even possible to get Mythic cards without the 100% rare unlock? Or do you have a very very very slim chance?
It's possible to get them without having all Rares unlocked, but the probability is incredibly low.
Whip out your credit card. (joking)

Grind req packs.
Zihni uk wrote:
Whip out your credit card. (joking)

Grind req packs.
At only SR13, he shoulda whipped out the credit card when the MoR Pack was available.
He is never going to see those armors, or at least not any time soon lol.
It's possible to get them without having all Rares unlocked, but the probability is incredibly low.
Thanks for the hope. A slim chance is better than no chance.

BELIEVE
hmm well then thx guys
They're Mythic, which means the only way to get them is in Gold packs. As I've discovered, you've a better chance at getting Mythic gear after you've grinded all of the content in Silver packs (everything Rare and below). Otherwise, don't bother.
I really wish 343 had made them rare quality reqs instead. Getting through gold packs is going to take forever to get...
The REQ system is the ultimate middle finger to the Halo community, and this shows exactly why. Where in other games he could actually set to earn them however they would be earned, the only advise people can give is to either play a lot and hope or pay enormous amounts of money. It's this kind of garbage that is killing the gaming industry and I hate it.
The REQ system is the ultimate middle finger to the Halo community, and this shows exactly why. Where in other games he could actually set to earn them however they would be earned, the only advise people can give is to either play a lot and hope or pay enormous amounts of money. It's this kind of garbage that is killing the gaming industry and I hate it.
Well no, it doesn't work like that. You'll only get Mythics once everything else is cleared, I only started getting them once all but a few legendary armors and the Phaeton hadn't been unlocked. You technically have to finish your packs to get what you want meaning you're guaranteed to unlock them eventually, unlike specific challenges. It took me longer to finish my cliffhanger certification than all my REQs.
It will take you a long time to actual get these armours
It's a slim chance. I got the mark iv gen 1 and I haven't even completed rare unlockes
Best way to get them is to go through Silver packs until all the common and uncommon permanent REQs are gone, and then to get Gold packs.
Thanks for the hope. A slim chance is better than no chance.

BELIEVE
One Final Effort Is All That Remains
NatYeeOof wrote:
One Final Effort Is All That Remains
Please don't revive old topics, thanks, especially ones that are over 2 years old