Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How to get the Achilles helmet?

OP ELITESBCRS22MO

So far I have not understood what I must do to win the Achilles helmet.

Please, can someone give me a tip?

Thank you!
Join a Spartan company and then finish all your company's kill commendations.
You get it from starting or joining a Spartan Company and completing Company commendations for it (and the Achilles armor).
If you want a more in-depth list of commendations you need to complete, you can click this link. It will take you to the kill commendations page for the Spartan company I am a member of.
Thanks for the answer, I will follow your recommendations.
Just make sure when you join a spartan company, you are looking at the companies commendations section, not your own.

Thank you!
If you would like some help in getting the helmet and you’re willing to put a bit of time and effort in I may be able to get you into a Company that is pretty close to achieving the helmet! Either reply to this message or message me privately either on Waypoint or Xbox Live and I’ll see what I can do for you :)
To obtain the Achilles helmet, you have to complete the The sum is greater than the parts Spartan Company mastery commendation. To complete this commendation, you need to complete all of the following commendations.

Spoiler:
Show
If you're looking for a Spartan Company you can request to join mine. Yea it's a lot of work but we got people on usually 24/7 so hopefully once we get at full strength we'll be racking the commendations up.
So, to obtain the Achilles Armor pieces (Helmet and Armor) I need to enter in a Spartan Company and complete the achievements above... OK
But:
  1. If I enter a Spartan Company that already complete the (Lv.3) achievements and has earns (e.g.) the helmet, I also earn the helmet (with out do anything, I mean) automatically when I enter it?
  2. If I enter a Company that is near to complete the achievements, I don't do anything (e.g. I don't play Halo at all) and then the Company "Reach" (I'm sorry) the aim and obtains an Achilles equipment part (Helmet or Armor) I also earn that armor part?
The aim of these questions is understand if I (or anyone) can obtain this greatfull Armor doing as the less as possible
Atom207 wrote:
So, to obtain the Achilles Armor pieces (Helmet and Armor) I need to enter in a Spartan Company and complete the achievements above... OK
But:
  1. If I enter a Spartan Company that already complete the (Lv.3) achievements and has earns (e.g.) the helmet, I also earn the helmet (with out do anything, I mean)?
  2. If I enter a Company that is near to complete the achievements, I don't do anything (e.g. I don't play Halo at all) and then the Company "Reach" (I'm sorry) the aim and obtains an Achilles equipment part (Helmet or Armor) I also earn that armor part?
The aim of these questions is understand if I (or anyone) can obtain this greatfull Armor doing as the less as possible
Thanks 💗

Thank you!
It is obtained by reaching level 2 and 5 of all 36 kill commendations, the problem is that if you do not have an active company, it would be almost impossible to get it, or at least it would take years to get it, adding that Halo 5 will already be obsolete and no one will care about the armor.
If you are serious about getting the armor and helmet I would recommend checking out the recruiting forums here on waypoint, its how I found both the companies I joined for the set!

The thing is, starting a new company and going for the helmet or joining a company just getting started will more or less mean that you will not get the set for literal years. It takes a year+ normally for a super active 100 member spartan company, but adding to that the infinite release will likely obliterate what is left of the H5 population there is a real time pressure to get what you can while you still can.

Check out the forums and see if there are any companies on the precipice of either of the pieces and shoot them an invite request. The first few may reject you but you will probably find a taker eventually!