Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How to manage a Spartan Company w/out halowaypoint

OP xZOLLINGERx

I have been kicking some ideas around with my Spartan Company, But Flesh and Faith, and we are curious as to what some of you may be doing moving forward, worst case scenario...

We have an up and running Discord server, which is our primary source of communication. We are contemplating on making a website or some other dedicated hosting domain. With this being said, it is possible to create something even larger than what we currently have.

Discord would be an absolute must, and we would need a bot that could query someone's linked account for when they played a Halo game last. Currently, Halo-D bot only queries Halo 5, to my knowledge.

Any suggestions out there would be greatly appreciated.
I’m one of the main Admins for Unity Spartan Company.
For me I kind of anticipated this coming sooner or later, Spartan Company support wasn’t really huge for Halo 5 and never even got thrown into MCC or Infinite either sadly.

For me, I think converting to company into a groups of friends rather than a clan is the more suitable option in our case. We’re more of a social group by definition anyway, less so a hardcore sweat group even though we do get the job done.
Currently we’ve been using the Xbox Clubs as a hub of sorts for any play sessions or important info. Also allows you to set Admin roles and reach out to people. It’s easier having it all on the console, easy to access without third party applications etc.
Having discord or other group chat functionality is also pretty helpful especially with Infinite going cross play with PC.
I would for sure make a website for your spartan company especially if you have a lot of people in it. Besides that 343 will add some kind of "clan" system in Infinite. If they havnt announced it yet they will for sure put it in later seasons of Infinite.
J0K3R 913 wrote:
I would for sure make a website for your spartan company especially if you have a lot of people in it. Besides that 343 will add some kind of "clan" system in Infinite. If they havnt announced it yet they will for sure put it in later seasons of Infinite.
Hasn’t been announced, making a definitive statement like that about information that isn’t true can be misleading.

Until 343i actually announce plans to do so I wouldn’t assume it’ll be there even if that’s now or in the future.