2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 17
How long do we have to watch for?
So we either have till 9 am to open the pack or 9 am to watch it to recieve the pack?
So sad :( I won't be with my Xbox on Sunday. I hope there is a way watching it on twitch in my computer or cell phone will unlock the pack. I don't necessarily feel like or am able to be grinding out 80,000 points this week.
Sunday 4pm Pacific time. For finals
If we have to watch the whole thing then screw it. I'll just miss out on it like the last one. I still may tune in just to see Firefight.
I don't really know if you have to watch the whole thing maybe they won't do that just for a single req pack
SGM SHOTS wrote:
How long do we have to watch for?
Asking the same question myself
Quote:
What better way to show your love for Halo esports than to wear it on your (armored) sleeve? In celebration of the tournament, anyone who watches the Finals broadcast – starting on Sunday at 4 p.m. PT on their Xbox One or Twitch – can get the Halo World Championship REQ Pack for free. This special HaloWC REQ Pack includes the all new “Ultra Rare” Challenger armor set and HaloWC 2016 emblem. Act fast as this is only available until 9 a.m. PT on Mar. 21.
So Sunday 7pm EST through 12pm EST on Monday.
thanks
do i have to watch the whole stream or just turn it on for a little while? it airs tomorrow so we better get answers soon...
They said during today's stream that you can watch on Xbox, twitch app, web, whatever. At some point during Sunday's broadcast they'll give you info on how to claim the req pack. I'm guessing maybe a code or something :shrugs:
prettycool to watch anyway
Hmm it starts at 0:00 for me (CET time zone), I hope they'll reveal it fast because I have to work again in the morning...
Ereaser NL wrote:
Hmm it starts at 0:00 for me (CET time zone), I hope they'll reveal it fast because I have to work again in the morning...
Same here. I just wanted to log in, watch it for 5 minutes and quit, but if they are to give a code during the game, I'm f***d
I got to watch that crap for 2 hours

I barely want to give it 5 minutes if I have to watch a lot of it I just won't bother
Crap? Lol this tournament has been amazing. Not sure what's crap about it aside from EG's play.
Can someone post the xbox live code for the free req pack when its released?

I barely want to give it 5 minutes if I have to watch a lot of it I just won't bother
Crap? Lol this tournament has been amazing. Not sure what's crap about it aside from EG's play.
Because some people don't find it fun to sit and watch other people play for 2 hours, I personally find it boring to watch other people play a game.

I agree! I haven't been able to watch it all, but what I saw was great. I loved how Skyfire (Named after the transformer maybe? great name either way) got destroyed!! Not because I have anything against them (I feel for them honesty) but because they are a COD pro team and I'm pretty sure they thought "We rule at COD, we can rule at Halo" They might wan to re think that now lol

I'm looking forward to watching tonight. I just wish it didn't suck up so much data... uugghhh :(

Because some people don't find it fun to sit and watch other people play for 2 hours, I personally find it boring to watch other people play a game.
Then don't watch it lol Oh you want the skins, then don't complain and watch. I don't get these people who's lives are driven by REQs. People like you is why mirotransactions do well in games. Hey, maybe you'll learn something on how to play when you watch it :)
So I am going to have to watch on my iPad. Does anyone know if you can still get the pack that way? I'm assuming you can, but if not, whatever. Thanks everyone.

Then don't watch it lol Oh you want the skins, then don't complain and watch. I don't get these people who's lives are driven by REQs. People like you is why mirotransactions do well in games. Hey, maybe you'll learn something on how to play when you watch it :)
I think its stupid they are forcing us to watch the entire thing for some armor, I have no intention at actually paying attention to the borefest, so I won't be learning anything, not that I need to, Halo isn't a sport, its a video game, I play it for fun. :)
So I am going to have to watch on my iPad. Does anyone know if you can still get the pack that way? I'm assuming you can, but if not, whatever. Thanks everyone.
They haven't said, what a shocker I know.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 17