3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 17
Searching for Halo 5 in store works
Nevermind....found it. It's Halo World Championship REQ Pack.
Timmie wrote:
Not showing up on XLEi app...
Yeah, I made a topic about it, on twitch on xbox right now, want my free pack, but christ is this boring.
You're whining isn't making it any better.
Timmie wrote:
Not showing up on XLEi app...
Yeah, I made a topic about it, on twitch on xbox right now, want my free pack, but christ is this boring.
You're whining isn't making it any better.
Not my choice to force people to watch it for the pack.
Get over it, it's a reward for people who care about the esports scene. There's no need to sit here and whine because you don't like it.
Its an incentive to get people who don't care to watch so they can boost their view count.
Timmie wrote:
Falsify731 wrote:
Search the store for halo 5 I just downloaded it from there.
This worked.
It's in the store!
What name?
Shadin0 wrote:
We need more info
What I want to know is how to tune it anyway,what times I will be watching at if I'm in the UK,& how I claim the req pack.
It's on NOW!
halo wtc is now life :D
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/DLC/Halo-5-Guardians-Halo-World-Championship-REQ-Pack/70ef0815-4488-44de-beed-d2852df07399#gameDetailsSection no need to watch the borefest people.
Download it from the xbox store
I've already spent 80k on a S**T drop
Timmie wrote:
Falsify731 wrote:
This worked.
Make sure u dL it on the profile u want or ur screwed. Only one account per console.
got mine
when do we get the req pack ?
This is actually more fun to watch than I though
Timmie wrote:
Falsify731 wrote:
This worked.
Worked
Got it! <delete twitch off my xbox>
Now all that's left is the Achilles and Athlon Champion armor sets...I wonder if they will release the Athlon Champion set in April's Update like they did with Helioskrill in the Feb Update...
Searching for Halo 5 in store works
Just found mine when I went to manage game and then went to search for DLCs
Here's a link to the REQ pack in the store for anyone that still wants it: https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/DLC/Halo-5-Guardians-Halo-World-Championship-REQ-Pack/70ef0815-4488-44de-beed-d2852df07399
My screen won't play the live event on XLei. I'm watching on Halo channel, but I'm not sure if that will give me req PAC. Does anyone have a solution to make my XLEi work. In the meantime I'm enjoying the carnage on HWC Halo Chanel
You can also find the REQ pack here!

EDIT: Looks like I can't link stuff. Anyway, you can find it on the xbox.com store.
So once you've streamed the championship at all, just go to the Xbox Store and download it it's a free download. You're welcome
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 17