Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

How To Snipe

OP JF Aura

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
You Will Die A Load But If You Get A Friend A Long Made Map And A Sniper Then 1v1 Each other You Will Get Better Every Time!
Yes 1v1 snipes are always good and br practice as well.
Or You Could Just Aim For The Head Of The Bad Guy And Git Gud Son
Before You Make "Tutorials", It's Best Not To Type Like This. It Makes You Look Ridiculous And I Can't Take You Seriously.
Before You Make "Tutorials", It's Best Not To Type Like This. It Makes You Look Ridiculous And I Can't Take You Seriously.
Wut U Talkin Bout M8? This Is The Only Way Tew Talk. I Is Beast.

Also I was in a game yesterday where some dude killed me and another person at the same time with a sniper twice
Practice always makes you better lmao
I was expecting a three hour long tutorial video. You disappoint me.
Why Is Every First Letter Caps Locked On? It Makes Things So Weird To Read.

But yeah... Learn to type please. Wait? How is this a tutorial? 1v1 is always the best to learn to snipe. I assumed that was just common sense.
1v1 or hell even a FFA with snipers only in custom game with friends works too.
Play this map me and my friend made from halo 3. It's called rock da box. It's a great sniping map. You can go from 1v1 to like 10 person free for all.Here is the map
reversE cameL casE iS waY morE prO guyS. geT req'D.
reversE cameL casE iS waY morE prO guyS. geT req'D

Oops... How'd I double post? Apologies mods.
Wax on Wax off Danielsan!
Yeah you could but you would only aim at 1 guy not the whole squad
The most advanced "How to" tutorial i have seen so far.
What you don't just do some spin move, bounce the shot off of 3 different surfaces killing 5 enemies with headshots?
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
Why Is Every First Letter Caps Locked On? It Makes Things So Weird To Read.

But yeah... Learn to type please. Wait? How is this a tutorial? 1v1 is always the best to learn to snipe. I assumed that was just common sense.
This is a "How not to" type a sentence.
JF Aura wrote:
Yeah you could but you would only aim at 1 guy not the whole squad
you can try, like here when this guy was taunting me (i dont think you can hear it tho) but hell the feeling when i got him
But guys, a sniper isnt everything.. just use everything you can find because reloading is for kids xD
Why Are You Typing Like This? It Makes Reading Your Post A Bit Harder Because Your Brain Puts Emphasis On The Beginning Of Every Word
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2