1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 54
From Josh himself.

Quote:
Microsoft has provided the following step-by-step process on how to swap your digital code for a retail disc:

1. Open the Contact Us page.
2. Select "Chat with Microsoft Support" to chat with a support agent.
3. Once you’re connected, inform them that you want to exchange your unredeemed digital code for Halo 5: Guardians for a physical disc.
4. You'll need to provide the agent with the following information: Your Xbox gamertag, your email address, the token's 25-character code, and your address for shipment.

After contacting Microsoft Support, it will take approximately 3 to 5 business days for the disc, as well as an accompanying code for the extra LCE content, to arrive. Also good to note that this offer is only valid from October 20 to November 1, 2015.
Link

OFFER IS ONLY GOOD FROM OCT 20- NOV 1!!!
Called it.
The biggest thing to take away from that is

DON'T REDEEM YOUR CODE IF YOU WANT TO SWAP IT FOR A PHYSICAL DISC.
Thanks for posting Kliff, passing the details out to friends :)
Also I'm going to pin this for now. :)
The pin section/blah blah blah boring stuff/ nobody reads this stuff section.

Until you have a question about something and get directed to it and it was right in front of your face. =P
Called it.
Which part?
Called it.
Which part?
The entire thing. The day they announced you'd be able to trade codes for discs I posted pretty much exactly this would happen. And have been telling people since that day that they were delusional for thinking they trade would happen in store. It's in the "Put a disc in the collectors edition thread."

Until you have a question about something and get directed to it and it was right in front of your face. =P
Want me to unpin it instead and let it get buried in the sea of forge threads? :p

Want me to unpin it instead and let it get buried in the sea of forge threads? :p
No. Just because I can't read/ use forums/ ever find anything I'm looking for doesn't mean nobody else can.
Called it.
Which part?
The entire thing. The day they announced you'd be able to trade codes for discs I posted pretty much exactly this would happen. And have been telling people since that day that they were delusional for thinking they trade would happen in store. It's in the "Put a disc in the collectors edition thread."
Oh well. People lack common sense. Nothing new unfortunately.
The biggest thing to take away from that is

DON'T REDEEM YOUR CODE IF YOU WANT TO SWAP IT FOR A PHYSICAL DISC.
Ugh, I'm gonna have to miss on this Disk, Oh well.
Ok, hold on a sec. I have a REALLY big question here. Technically, the code appears on TWO separate editions of the game:
  1. The Limited Collector's Edition, AND
  2. The Xbox One Halo 5 Guardians Limited Edition Bundle.
So, does this "trade-your-code" thing work for both editions, or only for those who preorder the Limited Collector's Edition?
I can understand common sense saying not to redeem the code, but all the code does is gives you the rights to play the game(?correct me if im wrong?) so if you DID redeem it why couldn't they just revoke that an send the disk? random thought.
LOL! I called it. They are going to make it more of a hassle than it is worth. Sad thing is there was plenty of time to get a disc into the collector's edition.
Ok, hold on a sec. I have a REALLY big question here. Technically, the code appears on TWO separate editions of the game:
  1. The Limited Collector's Edition, AND
  2. The Xbox One Halo 5 Guardians Limited Edition Bundle.
So, does this "trade-your-code" thing work for both editions, or only for those who preorder the Limited Collector's Edition?
Where did you see that the limited edition was going to have a digital code for the game? Last I had read only the collector's edition had a digital code of the game. Limited edition comes with a disc.
Frickbot wrote:
I can understand common sense saying not to redeem the code, but all the code does is gives you the rights to play the game(?correct me if im wrong?) so if you DID redeem it why couldn't they just revoke that an send the disk? random thought.
No. The code is how you DL the game.
can us in the au do this or not
Anyone know if it'll be a LE version or just a standard copy?
can us in the au do this or not
"This offer is available in the following markets: North America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Mexico."
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 54