2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 54
So my 5th rep again failed at doing the exchange for me, and even told me that all the orders that have been processed with the console version will be canceled when they are reviewed. So yeah...
IF that's the case. They are going to be cancelling HUNDREDS of copies, which means we are stuck without codes that work because they've been deactivated, and the fact many of us will NOW be stuck with content we can't use.. I honestly think Microsoft screwed up. The guy I was talking to was a supervisor that was able to get it to go through. He assured me I'd have mine next week and if not, he'd see what else they could do to help me.
So my 5th rep again failed at doing the exchange for me, and even told me that all the orders that have been processed with the console version will be canceled when they are reviewed. So yeah...
IF that's the case. They are going to be cancelling HUNDREDS of copies, which means we are stuck without codes that work because they've been deactivated, and the fact many of us will NOW be stuck with content we can't use.. I honestly think Microsoft screwed up. The guy I was talking to was a supervisor that was able to get it to go through. He assured me I'd have mine next week and if not, he'd see what else they could do to help me.
Yeah, I'm still going back and forth with him he won't even get a supervisor on the phone for me.

He also just said this

"That will risk my job in creating the order since it will be an out of policy order. Some representatives might have created an order for it and they are already sanctioned."
Yeah, I'm still going back and forth with him he won't even get a supervisor on the phone for me.

He also just said this

"That will risk my job in creating the order since it will be an out of policy order. Some representatives might have created an order for it and they are already sanctioned."
Damn man. Sounds like either this guy just doesn't want to do it or they really don't know what's going on with these exchanges. I'm hoping that the exchange does happen. I can't afford a download THAT big since where I live has absolutely HORRIBLE bandwidth policies. I'm wondering if I should go ahead and get a Limited Edition ($99.99 USD version) just in case. Which means I'll have spent over $700 USD for a game already. I'd honestly ask for him to escalate you or just hang up and call back.
Lobstrr wrote:
Lobstrr wrote:
Rimnek 015 wrote:
I bought the limited edition console. Unboxed it. Hopped online with chat support. Took all of 25 - 30 minutes. They provide you with an order # for your physical copy of the disc and let you know the digital code has been de-activated. Along with the disc, they reassured me of the arrival date and the codes for the bonus content as well. Anyone looking to trade in their digital copy go for it!
When did you get your tracking number? I did mine the same way and they never gave me a tracking number through the chat.
At the very end of the conversation before they asked if there was anything else they could do today
Yeah, they never gave me a tracking code. They asked that and then said their goodbyes, but no code. :(
Just go to this website: https://myservice.xbox.com and log in to your Microsoft account. You should be able to track the package from there. That's what my rep told me to do.
Thanks dude. I see the order. It is still being set up but I know know it is there. Thank you.
What's the order type say for you? (don't provide your order # or anything)
Order in progress.
I meant where it says reprint receipt not the status of order :) Sorry! Mine currently says Halo 5 Guardians local
I just did mine, and it says "Halo Guardians - Local Language - SEN" Any idea what the "SEN" is for?
Lobstrr wrote:
Lobstrr wrote:
Rimnek 015 wrote:
I bought the limited edition console. Unboxed it. Hopped online with chat support. Took all of 25 - 30 minutes. They provide you with an order # for your physical copy of the disc and let you know the digital code has been de-activated. Along with the disc, they reassured me of the arrival date and the codes for the bonus content as well. Anyone looking to trade in their digital copy go for it!
When did you get your tracking number? I did mine the same way and they never gave me a tracking number through the chat.
At the very end of the conversation before they asked if there was anything else they could do today
Yeah, they never gave me a tracking code. They asked that and then said their goodbyes, but no code. :(
Just go to this website: https://myservice.xbox.com and log in to your Microsoft account. You should be able to track the package from there. That's what my rep told me to do.
Thanks dude. I see the order. It is still being set up but I know know it is there. Thank you.
Order in progress.
I meant where it says reprint receipt not the status of order :) Sorry! Mine currently says Halo 5 Guardians local
I just did mine, and it says "Halo Guardians - Local Language - SEN" Any idea what the "SEN" is for?
Not sure to be honest. I have the same on mine. It says the following (Some has been edited out):

Order type: Xbox One - Halo Guardians - Local Language - SEN - No Charge
Order amount: 0

I'm going to guess it's for our region possibly since we are North America?
Wish I had known this before I redeemed it.
They deactivated mine and let me do it anyway
I will be so mad if this happens
I will be so mad if this happens
I really hope this is not true. Could just be a disgruntled rep having a bad day, but if this is... I'll be really upset as I'll have to buy a Limited Edition at 99.99 USD just to get the content.
I was thinking of swapping the digital game for a disc, but upon looking at the steelcase I did not see anywhere to store the disc within. So does the disc you receive come in its own case?
It might come with an insert, if it doesn't just get a felt disc sleeve and stick it in there, problem solved.
Lobstrr wrote:
Lobstrr wrote:
Rimnek 015 wrote:
Order in progress.
Says the same.
Lobstrr wrote:
Lobstrr wrote:
Rimnek 015 wrote:
Order in progress.
Says the same.
Same.
Why not both?
Well phone supervisor wouldn't/couldn't do anything for me either. So in total 7 reps 3 chat 4 phone an right around 4 hours later and I've gotten no where with it. I'm pretty upset about this whole issue. I can't even return the console at this point due to it not only being opened but the key card being scratched off from all the reps asking for the code. Not even excited to hook up my new console anymore. Way to kill the hype MS.
Why not both?
The console limited edition code and the limited collector's edition code? They may only have so many readily available, but we will find out since not EVERYONE wants a physical copy. We'll find out in the upcoming days. I was told mine would be mailed out within 24-48 hours at most.
Well phone supervisor wouldn't/couldn't do anything for me either. So in total 7 reps 3 chat 4 phone an right around 4 hours later and I've gotten no where with it. I'm pretty upset about this whole issue. I can't even return the console at this point due to it not only being opened but the key card being scratched off from all the reps asking for the code. Not even excited to hook up my new console anymore. Way to kill the hype MS.
Want my opinion? I'd honestly let the dust settle overnight, call tomorrow bright and early. Honestly? I bet they are flustered because they are getting slammed with both Limited Collector's Edition owners and Limited Edition Console owners trying to exchange.
Do they ask everyone for a picture of the reciept? I'm in the process of doing this right now, so far the representative is very cooperative and knows what I'm talking about.
Do they ask everyone for a picture of the reciept? I'm in the process of doing this right now, so far the representative is very cooperative and knows what I'm talking about.
Mine asked for it, yes. I sent them a picture of the receipt and the game download pamphlet laying flat, face down so the code is showing and the Limited Edition information.
Alright, the representative only asked me for a picture of the receipt itself so I sent that and I'm waiting for the next step.
Wait a minute, are people here trying to get the physical disc from their Halo 5 Limited Edition console purchase? You can't do that, that's not a part of the deal, no wonder you're having so much trouble.... This disc exchange program is ONLY for Limited Collector's Edition purchases, not the Limited Edition console...

Please research things next time, you're turning this whole system into a mess, confusing people on the forums and no doubt confusing Microsoft support...
Wait a minute, are people here trying to get the physical disc from their Halo 5 Limited Edition console purchase? You can't do that, that's not a part of the deal, no wonder you're having so much god damn trouble.... This disc exchange program is ONLY for Limited Collector's Edition purchases, not the Limited Edition console...

TRY READING NEXT TIME...
It's unnecessary to be this way about it because some people might have mis-read but this is correct the representative told me this right away.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 54