1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 54
Jakey Hope wrote:
Anyone know if it'll be a LE version or just a standard copy?
"Once the order has been placed, you should receive your disc, along with a code for you to redeem the additional LCE content (Warzone REQ Bundle and Halo: The Fall of Reach), within 3-5 business days."

I assume the original code is an all in one code? And this offer simply gives you a physical disc and new codes for the LCE bonus stuff.
can us in the au do this or not
"This offer is available in the following markets: North America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Mexico."
So all of the halo fans in Australia that have pre ordered the Limited collected Edition may not be able to switch the Digital version the game to a disc version of the game
Ok, hold on a sec. I have a REALLY big question here. Technically, the code appears on TWO separate editions of the game:
  1. The Limited Collector's Edition, AND
  2. The Xbox One Halo 5 Guardians Limited Edition Bundle.
So, does this "trade-your-code" thing work for both editions, or only for those who preorder the Limited Collector's Edition?
Where did you see that the limited edition was going to have a digital code for the game? Last I had read only the collector's edition had a digital code of the game. Limited edition comes with a disc.
I know. That's why I said "Limited Collector's Edition".
I have a question.

If the disc takes 3-5 business days to arrive after contacting them, does that mean you could possibly play the game early? Say you call right after picking it up on Monday morning(the 20th), and then it takes 3 or 4 business days, that would mean you'd have it on Thursday or Friday. Of course, if it's 5 days, I'd imagine that would take you to Monday the 27th, as I doubt it'll arrive on Saturday(depending on what delivery provider they are using).

Hmm...
Awww hell. I was hoping it would be simpler. Oh well. Looks like I'm getting a digital copy then.

...twice!

-Ghost
I have a question.

If the disc takes 3-5 business days to arrive after contacting them, does that mean you could possibly play the game early? Say you call right after picking it up on Monday morning(the 20th), and then it takes 3 or 4 business days, that would mean you'd have it on Thursday or Friday. Of course, if it's 5 days, I'd imagine that would take you to Monday the 27th, as I doubt it'll arrive on Saturday(depending on what delivery provider they are using).

Hmm...
I'm pretty sure you won't be able to play early, no. Just like people who install early can't play early, I wouldn't count on being able to play early.
I have a question.

Hmm...
I'm pretty sure you won't be able to play early, no. Just like people who install early can't play early, I wouldn't count on being able to play early.
You may be right. However, I guess my reasoning is that a Digital Code can be unlocked at a certain point, whereas I don't recall having that be the case with a disc. With that said, games must be installed now, so perhaps that'll prevent you from being able to play it early.

It was just a thought.
Okay. I have one question. Will this be the disc like the one that comes in the limited edition or will it be the one from the normal edition? Because for some people, that could be a make or break.
is the offer applying for gamestop pre-orders?
So which disk are we getting? The LE has "exclusive disc art" so are we going to be getting one of those discs or just a normal one?
Thanks for the update
Are we going to pay for the shipping of the physical copy to us?
Do people really even care so much about this, its so small of an issue. My opinion at least
So great, look how awesome these guys are! I am so happy with them. I was and generally am a big fighter for physical over digital, but after giving it some thought for Halo 5 I think I would prefer to keep my digital code and maybe in a few years buy a physical disc for a few bucks.
Screw it! I won't be able to do this in the time constraint anyways so...looks like I'll just keep the standard copy I pre-ordered as well. But I also want the LE Disc so...I'll purchase that too later, should be plenty of them. Not to forget about the controllers eventually hah.
Lol no
Okay. I have one question. Will this be the disc like the one that comes in the limited edition or will it be the one from the normal edition? Because for some people, that could be a make or break.
Can't have your cake and eat it too.
dgoBites wrote:
Can't have your cake and eat it too.
For $250, you'd think you could.
Ok, hold on a sec. I have a REALLY big question here. Technically, the code appears on TWO separate editions of the game:
So, does this "trade-your-code" thing work for both editions, or only for those who preorder the Limited Collector's Edition?
I have the same question
jskpk wrote:
I have the same question
It should work with both the Limited Collectors Edition and the Console limited edition. It would make no sense for it not too..
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 54