3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 54
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
i havent tried lying yet. The first time i chatted with mark i provided him my code. Turns out that the system rejected it because it didnt qualify. so i dont know what to believe anymore.
Hmm that suck. Did you buy your at Gamestop? I know Gamestop give out physical copy for Forza 6 but I haven't heard anything about Halo 5. I'm seriously thinking of just returning my console and getting Forza 6 console with physical copy along with Halo 5 physical copy for cheaper than Halo 5 console at a ripoff price without even a physical disc. However since both are Microsoft studio, I wonder if it 343i that is being cheap since Turn 10 or at least Game stop allow physical trade in.

Man I don't know what to do. Definitely do not call customer support because they want your console number.

This is going to sound really stupid but did scratch off to see your code? In case you thought the code was the one that was shown and not scratch off.
aa
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
i havent tried lying yet. The first time i chatted with mark i provided him my code. Turns out that the system rejected it because it didnt qualify. so i dont know what to believe anymore.
Hmm that suck. Did you buy your at Gamestop? I know Gamestop give out physical copy for Forza 6 but I haven't heard anything about Halo 5. I'm seriously thinking of just returning my console and getting Forza 6 console with physical copy along with Halo 5 physical copy for cheaper than Halo 5 console at a ripoff price without even a physical disc. However since both are Microsoft studio, I wonder if it 343i that is being cheap since Turn 10 or at least Game stop allow physical trade in.

Man I don't know what to do. Definitely do not call customer support because they want your console number.
i bought mine at bestbuy. i was thinking about returing it because im fed up with all this mess but i actually really like the custom halo design so im going to keep it. i think its just 343 being cheap but im not sure.
Some interesting food for thought. A friend of mine was looking into this and told me that when Microsoft was advertising the LCE originally they showed it with a physical disc.
I thought that they decided to do this program because fans spoke up and wanted a disc, but maybe it was really because they didn't want people to sue them for false advertising. If it's true then it means that Microsoft wasn't doing a service for their fans, they were just trying to cover their backsides from potential litigation by making it look like they actually cared that the fans wanted a disc. If it's true it would also explain why it is only the LCE codes eligible and not the Console codes too, since they would only need to be worried about litigation from LCE owners.

As as I said, food for thought. Maybe someone who's been following this since the editions were first announced could clarify?
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
aa
iV iKiLLeR wrote:

i bought mine at bestbuy. i was thinking about returing it because im fed up with all this mess but i actually really like the custom halo design so im going to keep it. i think its just 343 being cheap but im not sure.
I bought mine from Amazon so their return policy is easy though I should have bought it from Best Buy since BB support my business and I have a GC card. However, as much as I dislike Gamestop and the pre-order era, they do have the most pre-order bonus for Halo 5. I want physical copy because I'm a collector and not because I can't download it or have enough bandwidth. My internet is extremely fast and I think I have unlimited bandwidth but that does not matter. I left PC gaming for console gaming because I love physical copy!
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
aa
iV iKiLLeR wrote:

I bought mine from Amazon so their return policy is easy though I should have bought it from Best Buy since BB support my business and I have a GC card. However, as much as I dislike Gamestop and the pre-order era, they do have the most pre-order bonus for Halo 5. I want physical copy because I'm a collector and not because I can't download it or have enough bandwidth. My internet is extremely fast and I think I have unlimited bandwidth but that does not matter. I left PC gaming for console gaming because I love physical copy!
i agree with you! im also a collector and i always prefer a disc over a digital download
Will the pysical disc include fall of reach?
Fat Jeesus wrote:
Will the pysical disc include fall of reach?
if they swap the code for a disc they will provide the REQ bundle and the fall of reach on a code
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
aa
iV iKiLLeR wrote:

I have to look at my console again in the early morning. I put the console in a vertical standing position so the beauty of the Halo 5 console is not really shown. I sort of prefer the Forza 6 console more every time I look at it. I hate that it not blue all the way around but I do think the blue stand out more. However I love the custom power sound (turn on) of the Halo 5 console.
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
aa
iV iKiLLeR wrote:

I have to look at my console again in the early morning. I put the console in a vertical standing position so the beauty of the Halo 5 console is not really shown. I sort of prefer the Forza 6 console more every time I look at it. I hate that it not blue all the way around but I do think the blue stand out more. However I love the custom power sound (turn on) of the Halo 5 console.
the forza consoles is also nice but i prefer halo over forza in general. The best part is the halo controller!
es bueno saber como cambiarlo
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
aa
iV iKiLLeR wrote:

the forza consoles is also nice but i prefer halo over forza in general. The best part is the halo controller!
It me again but not sure why my name is so weird again (I hope I'm not hack or anything) but you can get the halo controller separately. I'm going to try again tomorrow.
eduarswars wrote:
es bueno saber como cambiarlo
cambiar que?
Well...things aren't getting any better are they? My order still says "In progress" but I'm not concerned it will be cancelled since I got the Console Edition. If that happens, I'll just sell any new code they give me and get a physical copy later. I didn't get an email for codes to the REQ pack or the FoR animated series, either, since I was told they would be given with the disc. For now, though, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Well...things aren't getting any better are they? My order still says "In progress" but I'm not concerned it will be cancelled since I got the Console Edition. If that happens, I'll just sell any new code they give me and get a physical copy later. I didn't get an email for codes to the REQ pack or the FoR animated series, either, since I was told they would be given with the disc. For now, though, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
This is the hotsung8701A btw, I'll keep updating on my progress when I talk to a lot of reps tomorrow.
i may have gotten this resolved. Tomorrow i will know for sure when i visit best buy.
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
i may have gotten this resolved. Tomorrow i will know for sure when i visit best buy.
I hope it get resolved! Keep us updated!
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
I hope it get resolved! Keep us updated!
Thanks i hope so too. i will post as soon as i leave best buy to keep everyone updated!
Figured I'd give you guys an update.

My order still says that it's being processed and I have not received an email telling me it's been shipped. So if it's true and it hasn't shipped yet...I don't know what my next step is. I work 3rd shift and UPS/FedEx deliver by me in the late afternoon early evening, when I'm asleep. So the prospects of me playing it on the 27th are slim to none.

I'm getting to the point where I'm starting not to care anymore. This has been the worst customer service experience since...wow I honestly can't think of one. But this has just sucked all the good out of this.

So thanks Microsoft and 343i...thanks for ruining the launch of your own damn game because of your own incompetence.
gundam94 wrote:
Figured I'd give you guys an update.

My order still says that it's being processed and I have not received an email telling me it's been shipped. So if it's true and it hasn't shipped yet...I don't know what my next step is. I work 3rd shift and UPS/FedEx deliver by me in the late afternoon early evening, when I'm asleep. So the prospects of me playing it on the 27th are slim to none.

I'm getting to the point where I'm starting not to care anymore. This has been the worst customer service experience since...wow I honestly can't think of one. But this has just sucked all the good out of this.

So thanks Microsoft and 343i...thanks for ruining the launch of your own damn game because of your own incompetence.
It seem we are the minority in this sadly. If only most console gamers were against it instead of letting big corporate do whatever they want, then we would have a fight on hand just like how Microsoft change it policy after the don matrick era. But reading this forum, seem a lot of people are content with their digital download code. I'm not against digital and I respect everyone preferences but for me it physical all the way. I have close to 200 games on my computer and I don't think I even bother to play 3/4 of it. Regardless I hope we all get what we want in the end.
If it gives a spark of hope to anyone, the shipping status for my Halo 5 Xbox One console was only updated the day I received it, around the same time it arrived.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 54