2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 54
same for me, I live in France, the October 20 i ask exchange between the digital/physical and since no new, just "Accessory feels to the customer
Yes
I still don't have anything, and was told that support can't dish out DLC codes.

I'm not at all pleased with how any of this has been handled. It appears the only way to actually have the game I want, TONIGHT, is to download it from the store digitally. Then I have 2 copies for no good reason.

Awesome.
Me personally, I find it more convenient to have it downloaded on my system instead of having to put the disk in or switch it to play another game.
Idk if this helps anyone or anyone can do this but even though I'm still "in progress",from canada they gave me the first code on the 20th which I redeemed that day and now I am watching the fall of reach. I don't know if it has to do with MCC and halo waypoint that was included but I am watching the first part
I'm glad I don't have to worry about that, I got my limited edition waiting for me at midnight.
It is coming from Fedex so contacting UPS, or USPS won't do much good for you. My tracking number updated this morning like I expected it to and it is being shipped FedEx Standard Overnight so it will be arriving here on Tuesday. Pretty sure that is the case for anyone who has had their status on the site change. Hopefully its true for everyone and the status updates are just delayed or glitched.
Finally able to track my package using the reference number a rep provided. According to Fedex i will be receiving my game sometime tomorrow.
Same in France.
I really regret to have requested the box. And when I would receive the game, I have to download 9go ... And it's not sure to have the game tomorrow.
Is it the LE disc? From what I understand, it's different from the 60$ one.
According to what I understood, the game which we are going to receive is linked to our XBOX, and it's the steelbook of the limited edition.
I was told it would be the LE disc including the metal box. Package only weighs one pound though so not sure.
Templar817 wrote:
According to what I understood, the game which we are going to receive is linked to our XBOX, and it's the steelbook of the limited edition.
I will be SOOOO happy if it is the steelbook. There are so many conflicting reports, though. Some say we'll be receiving a plain disc, some say the limited edition disc, and some say the full steelbook.
Templar817 wrote:
I will be SOOOO happy if it is the steelbook. There are so many conflicting reports, though. Some say we'll be receiving a plain disc, some say the limited edition disc, and some say the full steelbook.
Really, the steelbook would seem logical, seen the price of the collector edition, just the disk would be... Insulting, yes it is the word.
Templar817 wrote:
Templar817 wrote:
Really, the steelbook would seem logical, seen the price of the collector edition, just the disk would be... Insulting, yes it is the word.
Yup. Well, I am not expecting much, though. A CS rep just told me that I can expect the disc on the 30th and I did the swap on the 22nd. If it was actually 3-5 business days, I should have received it on the 29th at the latest. Incredibly frustrating.
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
Finally able to track my package using the reference number a rep provided. According to Fedex i will be receiving my game sometime tomorrow.
Do you happen to be located in the US? If so, where about?
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
yes i live Texas and the package is coming from Tennessee.
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
Same here. I live in Massachusetts. It doesn't surprise me that they would JUST NOW be sending out the shipments. It's not even priority overnight, so I'll be waiting until essentially Wednesday to play the -Yoinking!- thing.
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
yes i live Texas and the package is coming from Tennessee.
Did they give you a separate reference number or was it your order number? I have tried to track mine, but it always says it isn't found.

EDIT: I just checked it again. The label was created about an hour and a half ago. Says I should receive it tomorrow. God, please, let it be here tomorrow.
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
Same here. I live in Massachusetts. It doesn't surprise me that they would JUST NOW be sending out the shipments. It's not even priority overnight, so I'll be waiting until essentially Wednesday to play the -Yoinking!- thing.
what shipping service did they use?? Mine says fedex standard overnight.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 54