4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 54
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
Finally able to track my package using the reference number a rep provided. According to Fedex i will be receiving my game sometime tomorrow.
Do you happen to be located in the US? If so, where about?
yes i live Texas and the package is coming from Tennessee.
Did they give you a separate reference number or was it your order number? I have tried to track mine, but it always says it isn't found.
The reference numbers from myservice.xbox.com should work now.
Rimnek 015 wrote:
Rimnek 015 wrote:
Well, since we are almost here, I imagine the next 12 hours or so will see people receiving their discs etc. Keep us posted about which disc version it was, the container it came in and if your copy included download codes for the REQ and Reach downloads or not.

I'm especially eager to hear from my Canadian people, so it might also be good to let us know what City and Province/State or even country you are in.
Moment I get it I'll be on here. However, I'm not Canadian so sorry about that.
Hahaha, it's us that should be apologizing to you, lol! Culture stereotypes aside I think it would be best to indicate residence area for all of the people that are still looking for info updates from their area.
Lol thanks for that. Yeah that's a good idea. Hope more people get involved and post here with that information.
I live in Toronto Ontario Canada...
Contacted Xbox Support on October 20 at 8:30 pm.
According to MyService.xbox.com... Order was placed on October 21st.
As of Monday Oct 26 @ 11:55am.... Order is STILL in progress -_-
Im expecting I get it on Wednesday.
I chatted with Xbox Support just now....... They GAVE me a code for LCE content which I redeemed.
My order still says "in progress" but the rep said UPS has it and I will recieve an email once it arrives at my closest UPS pickup location.
I asked for a tracking number and they said they cannot provide me with it until it reached the pick up location - which makes no sense.
No ETA was given and kept stating it'll be 3-5 business days since the "order placed" date.

BLAAAAAAH
So I am late to the party. I been away for a few days now and I didn't have signal where I was at so I was not able to contact their support via phone but I have contacted over 20 different MS agent via live chat and it didn't work and that was my mistake. I'm so happy to hear that even those with the console version are getting their disc! As for me, I have two options right now, I can use the code and end the frustration or hold out and get the physical copy a whole week later.

I honestly don't know what to do at this point. I hate digital download and that the whole reason I switched over to console gaming.

Killer IV - if your there did you manage to secure a physical copy? It seem like everyone that came after us was able to get a copy.
So I am late to the party. I been away for a few days now and I didn't have signal where I was at so I was not able to contact their support via phone but I have contacted over 20 different MS agent via live chat and it didn't work and that was my mistake. I'm so happy to hear that even those with the console version are getting their disc! As for me, I have two options right now, I can use the code and end the frustration or hold out and get the physical copy a whole week later.

I honestly don't know what to do at this point. I hate digital download and that the whole reason I switched over to console gaming.

Killer IV - if your there did you manage to secure a physical copy? It seem like everyone that came after us was able to get a copy.
Hey UncorkingFlea66, so while some Console owners are indicating that they will be receiving the disc, this is technically only for Limited Collector's Edition Owners. It seems that console owners that did the swap on Tuesday October 20th were able to get the order processed, but after that they started cracking down and were no longer accepting the console codes. Sorry if that isn't what you wanted to hear. Mine and a buddy's were processed on the 20th, but another friend of mine tried to process his after the 20th and they wouldn't accept his code. If you want to try it, it won't cost you anything other than time, but I'd be surprised if they accept a console code at this point.
Templar817 wrote:
Is it the LE disc? From what I understand, it's different from the 60$ one.
According to what I understood, the game which we are going to receive is linked to our XBOX, and it's the steelbook of the limited edition.
This scared me, considering that they got part of my order wrong and inputted someone else's xbox serial number for the order. I contacted xbox support chat just now, and they said the game isn't tied to serial number, and that the number was just needed to create a "hardware profile". So, that's a relief.
unless they can ship it to my house within now and launch i'll just stick with the digital copy
Too bad I already redeemed my code.. :P
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
Finally able to track my package using the reference number a rep provided. According to Fedex i will be receiving my game sometime tomorrow.
Did they give you a separate reference number or was it your order number? I have tried to track mine, but it always says it isn't found.
Yeah. Mine finally started working. I had been checking it like crazy up until about 2 hours ago. It shows that the label was created about an hour and a half ago.
Hey team, I've been on a chat for the last two hours. I'm located in Ottawa, Canada by the way, where all of our Canadian orders seem to still say 'In Progress', including mine.

I contacted a support rep for an update on my order, as well as to request a download code so that I could play tonight. After an hour she told me unfortunately she couldn't tell me anything more about my order than what I could see, and logged a case number. As for the download code, she told me that she couldn't issue me one, so I asked to speak to a manager.

Her manager came on and told me that he was currently looking into a way to get us codes to be able to play at launch, and was awaiting a response. He took my email and told me he would contact me. He mentioned that he cannot issue download codes because they are currently locked out. However he did tell me that if he issued us a code, we'd still receive our discs as well. So we are both kind of twiddling our thumbs while we wait for an answer, which needs to come from the department covering logistics for Halo. He did assure me that they are working hard to get that authorization, and that he would contact me before launch, regardless of whether or not I could get the download code.

I'll keep you posted.
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
None work for me. I have two numbers on that page. The "xbox one serial number", and the "order number: sr#". Neither work.

I'm in Texas too.
Just spoke to a rep and they said the order is on hold but is now processed and they believe I will receive my disc tomorrow. here is the kicker.. they told the warehouse is in texas and I live in canada. the disc is a 40 hour drive away + border and/or an 8 hour flight so who knows... But I have my doubts
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
To be clear, you see the tracking number on the myservice.xbox.com orders page?
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
It's your order number. On FedEx tracking, you then track via reference number.
I did the exchange, called them and they said it probably wont arrive till Wednesday at the earliest..... Spent 250$ to play the game late....Guess I cant use the internet for fear of spoils for the next few days Q_Q
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
It's your order number. On FedEx tracking, you then track via reference number.
I see. They made an incorrect order which was supposed to have been canceled and was not because it was going to the wrong address. Two times it was supposed to be canceled but I saw both orders In progress and both changed to accessory shipped to customer. So either I need to drive all the way out of my way to pick my game up or I get 2 copies coming to me. I'm not sure since the correct order number is not working on the fedex site.
Kesner13 wrote:
I did the exchange, called them and they said it probably wont arrive till Wednesday at the earliest..... Spent 250$ to play the game late....Guess I cant use the internet for fear of spoils for the next few days Q_Q
Exactly how I feel! See my post up a few about my recent chat experience where I asked about getting a download code for the game as compensation for the frustration of this experience given how much money I've spent on this product. The manager said that he'd contact me before launch to update me about whether or not I can get a code, and when he contacts me I'll immediately update this thread about whether or not they are issuing download codes.
I placed my order on the 20th around 1pm, and a few days ago it did say "shipped to customer" but no tracking and and no codes. I have been trying to track it on FedEx under "Track By Reference" but have had no luck. Does anyone know if you are suppose to just put in the numbers or the full number including SR# **********
Just spoke to a rep and they said the order is on hold but is now processed and they believe I will receive my disc tomorrow. here is the kicker.. they told the warehouse is in texas and I live in canada. the disc is a 40 hour drive away + border and/or an 8 hour flight so who knows... But I have my doubts
Hahaha, its a joke that they think it will be here (Canadian deliveries) by tomorrow, given that the order statuses haven't even been updated. And especially so if they are coming from all the way down in Texas.

I don't know if you saw my post up a few, Phil, but I asked about getting a download code so that I could play tonight at launch, and they couldn't give me one now, but the manager promised to contact me before launch to let me know. I'll let you guys all know about how that works once I hear from him.
Rimnek 015 wrote:
Kesner13 wrote:
Exactly how I feel! See my post up a few about my recent chat experience where I asked about getting a download code for the game as compensation for the frustration of this experience given how much money I've spent on this product. The manager said that he'd contact me before launch to update me about whether or not I can get a code, and when he contacts me I'll immediately update this thread about whether or not they are issuing download codes.
I want to talk to that guy. Everyone I've talked/chatted with has been not so helpful. Same boat, spent all this money, and all I have is a scratched off post card.
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
Yeah. Mine finally started working. I had been checking it like crazy up until about 2 hours ago. It shows that the label was created about an hour and a half ago.
yeah i only received the reference number and i wasnt able to track it until today. label was created like 4 hours ago.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 54