3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 54
Rimnek 015 wrote:
Just spoke to a rep and they said the order is on hold but is now processed and they believe I will receive my disc tomorrow. here is the kicker.. they told the warehouse is in texas and I live in canada. the disc is a 40 hour drive away + border and/or an 8 hour flight so who knows... But I have my doubts
Hahaha, its a joke that they think it will be here (Canadian deliveries) by tomorrow, given that the order statuses haven't even been updated. And especially so if they are coming from all the way down in Texas.

I don't know if you saw my post up a few, Phil, but I asked about getting a download code so that I could play tonight at launch, and they couldn't give me one now, but the manager promised to contact me before launch to let me know. I'll let you guys all know about how that works once I hear from him.
yes! I would love to hear what you have to say. I sure hope we will get a download code tomorrow if the disc isn't in because this is stupid
Day before release and no emails or tracking.
Order has been marked as Shipped since Friday.
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
Finally able to track my package using the reference number a rep provided. According to Fedex i will be receiving my game sometime tomorrow.
Do you happen to be located in the US? If so, where about?
yes i live Texas and the package is coming from Tennessee.
Did they give you a separate reference number or was it your order number? I have tried to track mine, but it always says it isn't found.
The reference numbers from myservice.xbox.com should work now.
To be clear, you see the tracking number on the myservice.xbox.com orders page?
It's your order number. On FedEx tracking, you then track via reference number.
Tracking by reference asks for ship date, destination country, destination postal code and an account number. You just plugged in your order number and it comes up?
Rimnek 015 wrote:
So I am late to the party. I been away for a few days now and I didn't have signal where I was at so I was not able to contact their support via phone but I have contacted over 20 different MS agent via live chat and it didn't work and that was my mistake. I'm so happy to hear that even those with the console version are getting their disc! As for me, I have two options right now, I can use the code and end the frustration or hold out and get the physical copy a whole week later.

I honestly don't know what to do at this point. I hate digital download and that the whole reason I switched over to console gaming.

Killer IV - if your there did you manage to secure a physical copy? It seem like everyone that came after us was able to get a copy.
Hey UncorkingFlea66, so while some Console owners are indicating that they will be receiving the disc, this is technically only for Limited Collector's Edition Owners. It seems that console owners that did the swap on Tuesday October 20th were able to get the order processed, but after that they started cracking down and were no longer accepting the console codes. Sorry if that isn't what you wanted to hear. Mine and a buddy's were processed on the 20th, but another friend of mine tried to process his after the 20th and they wouldn't accept his code. If you want to try it, it won't cost you anything other than time, but I'd be surprised if they accept a console code at this point.
im surprised i requested my disc swap on the 23rd. Rep helped me right away he didnt ask me what edition i had he just took my code and processed my order.
prior to that i had been trying since the 20th and had chatted with 15 reps. i guess its a matter of luck.
In my opinion they are going to deliver me the game with a Pelican.
So I am late to the party. I been away for a few days now and I didn't have signal where I was at so I was not able to contact their support via phone but I have contacted over 20 different MS agent via live chat and it didn't work and that was my mistake. I'm so happy to hear that even those with the console version are getting their disc! As for me, I have two options right now, I can use the code and end the frustration or hold out and get the physical copy a whole week later.

I honestly don't know what to do at this point. I hate digital download and that the whole reason I switched over to console gaming.

Killer IV - if your there did you manage to secure a physical copy? It seem like everyone that came after us was able to get a copy.
yes i was able to swap my code for a physical copy wasnt easy though. Wasted so much time but i got it done.
From Josh himself.

Quote:
Microsoft has provided the following step-by-step process on how to swap your digital code for a retail disc:

1. Open the Contact Us page.
2. Select "Chat with Microsoft Support" to chat with a support agent.
3. Once you’re connected, inform them that you want to exchange your unredeemed digital code for Halo 5: Guardians for a physical disc.
4. You'll need to provide the agent with the following information: Your Xbox gamertag, your email address, the token's 25-character code, and your address for shipment.

After contacting Microsoft Support, it will take approximately 3 to 5 business days for the disc, as well as an accompanying code for the extra LCE content, to arrive. Also good to note that this offer is only valid from October 20 to November 1, 2015.
Link

OFFER IS ONLY GOOD FROM OCT 20- NOV 1!!!
Goed information
Templar817 wrote:
In my opinion they are going to deliver me the game with a Pelican.
Hahaha, amazing! After all the run arounds, misinformation, and the money I've spent on these products, THIS is the level of customer service I'm looking for to make this right!
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
Finally able to track my package using the reference number a rep provided. According to Fedex i will be receiving my game sometime tomorrow.
Did they give you a separate reference number or was it your order number? I have tried to track mine, but it always says it isn't found.
Tracking by reference asks for ship date, destination country, destination postal code and an account number. You just plugged in your order number and it comes up?
You need to put the order number, ship date (26th), the United States, and your zip code. No need for an account number.
Serious question....................... Has ANYONE got their disc yet? ANYONE?!
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
You need to put the order number, ship date (26th), the United States, and your zip code. No need for an account number.
Is it the full order number? IE ( SR# **********) with the space and everything? or is it just the numbers?
So to anyone in the US that is trying to find out their shipping status with FedEx and does not have a tracking number you can try to do what I did. I chatted with MS support twice today trying to find out what my tracking number is since I never got an email or anything regarding it. So I went to FedEx's tracking service and selected the "Track by Reference" option. Here you will use the order number that is shown on the myservice (dot) xbox (dot) com: Order number: SR# <your number>
Copy that number and place it in the box on the FedEx page that is asking for a reference. Put your destination country, zip code, and shipping date (try today first and if no results try an earlier date). After you fill out all of those press the "Track" button and it should show your order (assuming all the information is correct and the order has been created.)
HumanElite wrote:
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
Is it the full order number? IE ( SR# **********) with the space and everything? or is it just the numbers?
Just the numbers :)
So whats the difference between the Digital and the Disk copy content wise.
Sir Stevik wrote:
So whats the difference between the Digital and the Disk copy content wise.
Content wise? Nothing. It's just a lot of people want the disc for collection purposes. If you are willing to spend $250 on a game, then you are probably a collector and want everything that is physical.
Daniel7400 wrote:
So to anyone in the US that is trying to find out their shipping status with FedEx and does not have a tracking number you can try to do what I did. I chatted with MS support twice today trying to find out what my tracking number is since I never got an email or anything regarding it. So I went to FedEx's tracking service and selected the "Track by Reference" option. Here you will use the order number that is shown on the myservice (dot) xbox (dot) com: Order number: SR# <your number>
Copy that number and place it in the box on the FedEx page that is asking for a reference. Put your destination country, zip code, and shipping date (try today first and if no results try an earlier date). After you fill out all of those press the "Track" button and it should show your order (assuming all the information is correct and the order has been created.)
I just did what you said and It shows that the package is still in Tennessee and that it will be arriving tomorrow. DAMMMM!!! now Im really pissed. I did the disc swap on the 20th. So there will be no way of me playing tonight. i might just have to go and buy a copy tonight at 9:01 PM (PST).

F.Y.I.
Im in California
No one should have expected to get the disk today. MS has always been serious about street dates and receiving before midnight would not fall in line with their policy. This is something everyone should have considered when doing this swap.
Also about the packaging. I'm expecting it to be the LE disk with the LE steel book and nothing else considering we already have all the additional content.
Good to know thanks!
No one should have expected to get the disk today. MS has always been serious about street dates and receiving before midnight would not fall in line with their policy. This is something everyone should have considered when doing this swap.
Also about the packaging. I'm expecting it to be the LE disk with the LE steel book and nothing else considering we already have all the additional content.
When multiple chat agents have told me I will get it today, it leaves me a little frustrated that it hasn't arrived yet...
Rimnek 015 wrote:

Hey UncorkingFlea66, so while some Console owners are indicating that they will be receiving the disc, this is technically only for Limited Collector's Edition Owners. It seems that console owners that did the swap on Tuesday October 20th were able to get the order processed, but after that they started cracking down and were no longer accepting the console codes. Sorry if that isn't what you wanted to hear. Mine and a buddy's were processed on the 20th, but another friend of mine tried to process his after the 20th and they wouldn't accept his code. If you want to try it, it won't cost you anything other than time, but I'd be surprised if they accept a console code at this point.
I did mine on the 19th but I did mine with chat instead of phone. I try calling phone but the guy ask me for my console number and I was not comfortable giving him it. Lesson learn. But I am very happy for everyone else! $500 or $250 and they can't even include a cheap disc? I'm okay, I'll just buy a cheap copy say 5 years from now so I can have it to my collection. It a shame but it is what it is.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 54