4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 54
I just realized I paid $750 for Halo and I'm not playing at midnight..wtf lol
You beat me by $0.79. Between my game, console, controllers, recharge packs, and soda for tonight? I've spent $745.21
We have a 9 GB patch to download. They could have at least let us predownload the patch somehow. Very frustrating. Looks like a lot of us won't get to play on release day even when we did the exchange last Tuesday when we got our LCE. Terrible way to treat people who dropped that much money on your product.
You beat me by $0.79. Between my game, console, controllers, recharge packs, and soda for tonight? I've spent $745.21
Oh I didn't even account the add ons.

Bought 2 Master Chief controllers, 3 Xbox One Elite controllers, UNSC charging dock, Master Chief edition Atro A50s.

Total? I don't want to know....lol

And I gotta wait for a damn disc...smh
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
So I am late to the party. I been away for a few days now and I didn't have signal where I was at so I was not able to contact their support via phone but I have contacted over 20 different MS agent via live chat and it didn't work and that was my mistake. I'm so happy to hear that even those with the console version are getting their disc! As for me, I have two options right now, I can use the code and end the frustration or hold out and get the physical copy a whole week later.

I honestly don't know what to do at this point. I hate digital download and that the whole reason I switched over to console gaming.

Killer IV - if your there did you manage to secure a physical copy? It seem like everyone that came after us was able to get a copy.
yes i was able to swap my code for a physical copy wasnt easy though. Wasted so much time but i got it done.
Dude that awesome to hear man! BTW I'm thehotsung8701A but I don't know what up with having random username. For me, it too late for physical copy now and it not the end of the gaming world as we know it.

Bought 2 Master Chief controllers, 3 Xbox One Elite controllers, UNSC charging dock, Master Chief edition Atro A50s.

LOL. Man... I think you are sitting around... 1,200 dollars? Man... That had to hurt a bit. Then again it's freaking Halo. Halo deserves it, lol.
Ok does anyone know where the tracking information can be found on my service xbox? Because i saw that some people have found their tracking number on it today, but my still doesn't show. Also I talked to a rep yesterday and was told that we should be getting emails today with tracking. I can not believe the hassle I'm going through just so I know when this thing will show up. You would think that once they shipped it off the emails would be automatically ship.
Just to give people hope , ive just refreshed my ups tracking and its now in transit and on time for delivery tomorrow , uk console buyer happy days :)
bad wolf86 wrote:
Ok does anyone know where the tracking information can be found on my service xbox? Because i saw that some people have found their tracking number on it today, but my still doesn't show. Also I talked to a rep yesterday and was told that we should be getting emails today with tracking. I can not believe the hassle I'm going through just so I know when this thing will show up. You would think that once they shipped it off the emails would be automatically ship.
The tracking number was emailed. It took about 7-8 hours for mine to be emailed after the order status updated.
bad wolf86 wrote:
Get your ORDER # from myservice.xbox.com

- Next go to Fed-Ex.com and instead of searching for tracking # change it to track by reference #

- Type in your ORDER # from XBOX and fill in some of the empty fields (City, Zip Code and the Ship Date should say 10-26-15)

That should give you a tracking# from Fed-Ex

It shows my disc is still sitting at the wearhouse in Tennessee waiting for Fed-Ex to pick it up. Im in California... I hope I get it tomorrow.
GOOSE03 wrote:
bad wolf86 wrote:

- Next go to Fed-Ex.com and instead of searching for tracking # change it to track by reference #

- Type in your ORDER # from XBOX and fill in some of the empty fields (City, Zip Code and the Ship Date should say 10-26-15)

It shows my disc is still sitting at the wearhouse in Tennessee waiting for Fed-Ex to pick it up. Im in California... I hope I get it tomorrow.
Are you useing the full order number IE ( SR# ********* with the space after the # sign, or are you just useing the number?

LOL. Man... I think you are sitting around... 1,200 dollars? Man... That had to hurt a bit. Then again it's freaking Halo. Halo deserves it, lol.
You just had to put the price...

*cries*
Ok Canada! My order changed from 'in progress' to shipped approximately two minutes ago. Maybe time to check yours. I'm still going to press for a digital download code if I'm not guaranteed to get the thing by tomorrow. $950 here for console and LCE, not including the controller, strategy guide (I like the pictures) and all of the books and media I buy from these people.
Rant over. Fellow Canucks, check your statuses!
GOOSE03 wrote:
bad wolf86 wrote:

Tried and got noting. A rep I'm talking to now states that they can not give out tracking infor and said i should get by weeks end. How can a company this big have such sorry customer service.
Rimnek 015 wrote:
So I am late to the party. I been away for a few days now and I didn't have signal where I was at so I was not able to contact their support via phone but I have contacted over 20 different MS agent via live chat and it didn't work and that was my mistake. I'm so happy to hear that even those with the console version are getting their disc! As for me, I have two options right now, I can use the code and end the frustration or hold out and get the physical copy a whole week later.

I honestly don't know what to do at this point. I hate digital download and that the whole reason I switched over to console gaming.

Killer IV - if your there did you manage to secure a physical copy? It seem like everyone that came after us was able to get a copy.
Hey UncorkingFlea66, so while some Console owners are indicating that they will be receiving the disc, this is technically only for Limited Collector's Edition Owners. It seems that console owners that did the swap on Tuesday October 20th were able to get the order processed, but after that they started cracking down and were no longer accepting the console codes. Sorry if that isn't what you wanted to hear. Mine and a buddy's were processed on the 20th, but another friend of mine tried to process his after the 20th and they wouldn't accept his code. If you want to try it, it won't cost you anything other than time, but I'd be surprised if they accept a console code at this point.
There's no difference in the codes, someone I know lied on the 22nd and is getting it anyway.
Has anyone else from Texas been able to track their disc?

None of the tracking advice here works. I have tried every variation of order/serial number, ship date, and tracking format on FedEx. I can't get anything to come up.
MS chat is no help with me, I even asked about DLC and was told it was going to come with the disc. Anyone that has been able to track it on FexEx.com, can you please let me know if you useing the full order number IE ( SR# ********* with the space after the # sign, or are you just useing the number, because I'm still having no luck, with everything I am trying.

"Thank you for waiting, Regarding your concern, I checked with our service center about your Halo disc, and it was sent to the correct shipping address. Do not worry about your package, it was supposed to arrive within the next 3-5 business days after it was released from our service center last October 24, 2015. With this, if we consider the 3-5 days, you are supposed to receive the Halo 5 disc within October 27 to November 3, 2015."

None of the tracking advice here works. I have tried every variation of order/serial number, ship date, and tracking format on FedEx. I can't get anything to come up.
yes im from texas package is coming from Tennessee.
iV iKiLLeR wrote:

yes im from texas package is coming from Tennessee.
How'd you find out? Or when's it arriving to you? I'm from North Texas and can't find out a single thing.
HumanElite wrote:
MS chat is no help with me, I even asked about DLC and was told it was going to come with the disc. Anyone that has been able to track it on FexEx.com, can you please let me know if you useing the full order number IE ( SR# ********* with the space after the # sign, or are you just useing the number, because I'm still having no luck, with everything I am trying.

"Thank you for waiting, Regarding your concern, I checked with our service center about your Halo disc, and it was sent to the correct shipping address. Do not worry about your package, it was supposed to arrive within the next 3-5 business days after it was released from our service center last October 24, 2015. With this, if we consider the 3-5 days, you are supposed to receive the Halo 5 disc within October 27 to November 3, 2015."
just the number nothing else. Track by reference.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 54