2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 54
just had email from ups uk saying in transit on time will be delivered by end of day 27/10/2015.......it left Frankfurt 21;57 if any other members from uk could u quote an post if you have received the same email !!?? if this is true and it does get delivered 27th I'm still not happy with the whole process but I shall hold back on angry emails...... once again good luck to all
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
Has anyone else from Texas been able to track their disc?

None of the tracking advice here works. I have tried every variation of order/serial number, ship date, and tracking format on FedEx. I can't get anything to come up.
yes im from texas package is coming from Tennessee.
How'd you find out? Or when's it arriving to you? I'm from North Texas and can't find out a single thing.
Track by reference number on fedex or try tracking it on ups
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
iV iKiLLeR wrote:

None of the tracking advice here works. I have tried every variation of order/serial number, ship date, and tracking format on FedEx. I can't get anything to come up.
How'd you find out? Or when's it arriving to you? I'm from North Texas and can't find out a single thing.
They're using UPS in Europe so don't bother. Stick to FedEx.
iV iKiLLeR wrote:
iV iKiLLeR wrote:

They're using UPS in Europe so don't bother. Stick to FedEx.
ohhh ok i had no idea.
news from Canada. 4 hours before release.. says Accessory shipped to customer.. better than nothing I guess.
No tracking number and the SR code doesnt work

I just checked, and I should be getting it tomorrow.
thats crazy
Anyone from Arizona heard anything? I've had "Order shipped to customer" since about the 22nd or 23rd, and STILL no tracking number or updates.
My FedEx order said it was delivered today at like 1, and there isnt a package in sight....
Just got off chat with a manager. The person before tried to say they couldn't give me the tracking infor. Got it and copied it. I should be getting it tomorrow and it is through fedex. I think Microsoft was unperpared for this, from the sounds of it many took them up on their offer.
Rimnek 015 wrote:
Rimnek 015 wrote:
Well, since we are almost here, I imagine the next 12 hours or so will see people receiving their discs etc. Keep us posted about which disc version it was, the container it came in and if your copy included download codes for the REQ and Reach downloads or not.

I'm especially eager to hear from my Canadian people, so it might also be good to let us know what City and Province/State or even country you are in.
Moment I get it I'll be on here. However, I'm not Canadian so sorry about that.
Hahaha, it's us that should be apologizing to you, lol! Culture stereotypes aside I think it would be best to indicate residence area for all of the people that are still looking for info updates from their area.
Lol thanks for that. Yeah that's a good idea. Hope more people get involved and post here with that information.
I live in Toronto Ontario Canada...
Contacted Xbox Support on October 20 at 8:30 pm.
According to MyService.xbox.com... Order was placed on October 21st.
As of Monday Oct 26 @ 11:55am.... Order is STILL in progress -_-
Im expecting I get it on Wednesday.
I chatted with Xbox Support just now....... They GAVE me a code for LCE content which I redeemed.
My order still says "in progress" but the rep said UPS has it and I will recieve an email once it arrives at my closest UPS pickup location.
I asked for a tracking number and they said they cannot provide me with it until it reached the pick up location - which makes no sense.
No ETA was given and kept stating it'll be 3-5 business days since the "order placed" date.

Alright so I got an email from Xbox which says my package has been shipped. Besides using an old 360 repair email template, there is one little detail i'm not super happy about..................... I have pasted the email below.

Quote:
Dear (My Name),
Xbox Customer Support Service Request ID #: ##########
We would like to inform you that your replacement Xbox accessory has been shipped, and should be with you within the next 10 working days. If you have not received your accessory within this time, please contact Xbox Customer Support.
How to contact us.
Get Xbox 360 Hardware assistance via e-mail.
Need further assistance? Visit https://myservice.xbox.com to:
  • Get help on-line by searching the frequently asked questions.
  • Join the Xbox on-line Community, share tips and help others.
  • Request a console service.
  • Check your console service status.
Note: This is not a monitored email address.
LOL WHAT?! Are you kidding me? Next 10 working days?!?!?!
If I don't get it by Wednesday, i'm gonna lose my $H*T.
Rimnek 015 wrote:
Rimnek 015 wrote:
Well, since we are almost here, I imagine the next 12 hours or so will see people receiving their discs etc. Keep us posted about which disc version it was, the container it came in and if your copy included download codes for the REQ and Reach downloads or not.

I'm especially eager to hear from my Canadian people, so it might also be good to let us know what City and Province/State or even country you are in.
Moment I get it I'll be on here. However, I'm not Canadian so sorry about that.
Hahaha, it's us that should be apologizing to you, lol! Culture stereotypes aside I think it would be best to indicate residence area for all of the people that are still looking for info updates from their area.
Lol thanks for that. Yeah that's a good idea. Hope more people get involved and post here with that information.
I live in Toronto Ontario Canada...
Contacted Xbox Support on October 20 at 8:30 pm.
According to MyService.xbox.com... Order was placed on October 21st.
As of Monday Oct 26 @ 11:55am.... Order is STILL in progress -_-
Im expecting I get it on Wednesday.
I chatted with Xbox Support just now....... They GAVE me a code for LCE content which I redeemed.
My order still says "in progress" but the rep said UPS has it and I will recieve an email once it arrives at my closest UPS pickup location.
I asked for a tracking number and they said they cannot provide me with it until it reached the pick up location - which makes no sense.
No ETA was given and kept stating it'll be 3-5 business days since the "order placed" date.

Alright so I got an email from Xbox which says my package has been shipped. Besides using an old 360 repair email template, there is one little detail i'm not super happy about..................... I have pasted the email below.

Quote:
Dear (My Name),
Xbox Customer Support Service Request ID #: ##########
We would like to inform you that your replacement Xbox accessory has been shipped, and should be with you within the next 10 working days. If you have not received your accessory within this time, please contact Xbox Customer Support.
How to contact us.
Get Xbox 360 Hardware assistance via e-mail.
Need further assistance? Visit https://myservice.xbox.com to:
  • Get help on-line by searching the frequently asked questions.
  • Join the Xbox on-line Community, share tips and help others.
  • Request a console service.
  • Check your console service status.
Note: This is not a monitored email address.
LOL WHAT?! Are you kidding me? Next 10 working days?!?!?!
If I don't get it by Wednesday, i'm gonna lose my $H*T.
They used standard overnight, you should have it tomorrow. That is just a generic email since they normally don't do overnight shipping on repairs/replacements which is the system they use for this.
Update my order has been picked up. FedEx does shows picked up from Memphis, TN (not Texas) and it is going overnight to me, so I should get it tomorrow by 8pm. You do just use your Order number from Microsoft, not the SR# part just the numbers, under track by reference on FedEx.com. I placed my order on the 20th, and it showed shipped on the 22nd or 23rd.

I wish everyone else good luck, but I don't think anyone is going to be getting the game today. We will all be getting them tomorrow :(
Still no tracking info sighhhhhhhhhh
I still don't have tracking info, and after going through and over to FedEx as others have done, it shows that it'll be delivered tomorrow, but has yet to even be received by FedEx.

I bit the bullet and downloaded it from the store, so here's hoping that it can install itself under 5 hours. I know I won't get a refund, and I just padded the sales numbers, but I also know Microsoft doesn't care and won't do anything about it.

So again I'd like to thank the involved and idiotic parties. Hopefully you have fun with all the surveys I've been filling out since that seems to be the only form of communication readily available.
HumanElite wrote:
Update my order has been picked up. FedEx does shows picked up from Memphis, TN (not Texas) and it is going overnight to me, so I should get it tomorrow by 8pm. You do just use your Order number from Microsoft, not the SR# part just the numbers, under track by reference on FedEx.com. I placed my order on the 20th, and it showed shipped on the 22nd or 23rd.

I wish everyone else good luck, but I don't think anyone is going to be getting the game today. We will all be getting them tomorrow :(
We would've gotten them by now so yeah it's safe to say they -Yoinked!- us over on the "3-5 business days" part.
DCR Noodle wrote:
just had email from ups uk saying in transit on time will be delivered by end of day 27/10/2015.......it left Frankfurt 21;57 if any other members from uk could u quote an post if you have received the same email !!?? if this is true and it does get delivered 27th I'm still not happy with the whole process but I shall hold back on angry emails...... once again good luck to all
Exact same email mate will be with me by the end of the day 27/10/15 customer service told me I would definitely have it today proper let down
Evolution of my arrival date, based on what support has told me:

• 3-5 business days
  • Monday (today)
  • Tuesday (release day)
  • Wednesday (at the latest)
We'll see. Also, no success with tracking. Not by reference, and not with FedEx/UPS/DHL/USPS. Support said it's supposed to be FedEx though.

Fingers crossed.
Still no physical copy. Considering running out at midnight buying the game and returning it later. This is -Yoink-.
S00 CRATES wrote:
Still no physical copy. Considering running out at midnight buying the game and returning it later. This is -Yoink-.
you can't return an opened copy, keep in mind we don't know what they are mailing us.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 54