4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. 42
  8. ...
  9. 54
Would be nice if you can have both =)
HumanElite wrote:
Update my order has been picked up. FedEx does shows picked up from Memphis, TN (not Texas) and it is going overnight to me, so I should get it tomorrow by 8pm. You do just use your Order number from Microsoft, not the SR# part just the numbers, under track by reference on FedEx.com. I placed my order on the 20th, and it showed shipped on the 22nd or 23rd.

I wish everyone else good luck, but I don't think anyone is going to be getting the game today. We will all be getting them tomorrow :(
What a bunch of a-holes! Having our orders picked up today for delivery tomorrow? Last time I buy anything like with an assanine digital copy!

Yeah, I finally got the same now as you: picked up in MEMPHIS, TN, and it shows it was at 3:02 PM. Cheap b@stards didn't even pay for priority overnight which would have it in our hands by 10 AM.
Fedex now finds my tracking information! Was picked up at 6pm. Shipped overnight.
Watching the YouTube live event guy asks "why are you watching us instead of playing halo?"

Gee maybe because when Microsoft assured me I would get it Monday they were actually full of it and I'm not getting it till Tuesday night
Can confirm, was on chat with Microsoft. They never promised we would have our games by tonight. They only promised we would have them on the 27th.

My only hope is they send me a sealed copy which I can trade into game stop for full price after dropping another $60 on the game tonight
Ha I emailed myself a transcript of my chat where I was told I would definitely get it Monday by Microsoft so nope lol

Zoey: I was able to check the order number that you've provided.
Zoey: And since the order processed last Tuesday, actually the process order is within 3-5 business days rest assured that you'll get it on Monday.
marc: ok the lady did not say it was working days fair enough youre sure it will come monday tho ? as it doesnt look lik?e its even been dispatched yet
Zoey: Oh I see. Sorry about that, Marc. I know that this situation has caused you to worry. Consider this issue straightended out as I will personally track this issue for you. I will keep an eye on this as well, I promise.
I'm good. I was already not expecting to play at midnight for switching to a disc. Getting it launch day is alright. I'll just head to a buddies house and play. Hopefully Fedex comes to my house before 1pm so i can start the install before I head to work haha.

Even though we are hardcore fans for buying the LCE, they should have given us a free day =D
All you people playing it tomorrow are lucky. I got school to deal with >.>
My order number just popped up on FedEx reference tracking. Overnight delivery scheduled for tomorrow.

I encourage people in the US to check FedEx every now and then. Seems like people's orders show up at different times. I bet the shorter the delivery route, the later it will appear on there. That last part is speculation though.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
why would someone want to watch the entire campaign rather than playing it themselves >_>. Outside of that fact your post is pretty off topic.
DCR Noodle wrote:
just had email from ups uk saying in transit on time will be delivered by end of day 27/10/2015.......it left Frankfurt 21;57 if any other members from uk could u quote an post if you have received the same email !!?? if this is true and it does get delivered 27th I'm still not happy with the whole process but I shall hold back on angry emails...... once again good luck to all
NO email from UPS, but tracking shows mine is now in Koeln, so its having a nice tour of duty in Germany.
Cautiously optimistic it will arrive tomorrow
I cant believe this, seconds after i redeem the code I read this thread! would be faster to install, thats for sure...
Just wanted to pitch in and say my copy was shipped today overnight for tomorrow. Really frustrated with this, but I appreciate them offering a physical copy at all.
Thanks! I think I might do this...
Should get it tomorrow at around 8 o'clock! But then there's the installation AND update to deal with..
I couldn't get the SR# to work on Fedex Tracking by reference no matter what I did. It came up "nothing found" or some such. I got on chat with Microsoft support, and the guy there was able to get me a tracking#. Seems mine is in Memphis, TN as well, it's supposed to be delivered by 4:30pm tomorrow. Plenty of time for installing and patching. Good luck everyone else!
I couldn't get the SR# to work on Fedex Tracking by reference no matter what I did. It came up "nothing found" or some such. I got on chat with Microsoft support, and the guy there was able to get me a tracking#. Seems mine is in Memphis, TN as well, it's supposed to be delivered by 4:30pm tomorrow. Plenty of time for installing and patching. Good luck everyone else!
That's lucky, most of us will be at 8 the latest.
So it looks like they are sending me two copies of the game tomorrow. For some reason or another they were not able to cancel my original order so I have one copy going to my old address and one copy going to my current address. I'm not sure why that happened but I guess it is kind of beneficial to me.
This thread as been a huge help. Thanks everyone!! Didnt realize I could track using the order number as ref...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. 42
  8. ...
  9. 54