2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 54
I still don't have tracking info, and after going through and over to FedEx as others have done, it shows that it'll be delivered tomorrow, but has yet to even be received by FedEx.

I bit the bullet and downloaded it from the store, so here's hoping that it can install itself under 5 hours. I know I won't get a refund, and I just padded the sales numbers, but I also know Microsoft doesn't care and won't do anything about it.

So again I'd like to thank the involved and idiotic parties. Hopefully you have fun with all the surveys I've been filling out since that seems to be the only form of communication readily available.
I understand wanting the game on release but this type of behavior is what doesn't help in terms of wanting change for the better. Got to stick to your guns and speak with your wallet.
I was finally able to get my tracking information. Should have it around 3:00 by tomorrow. Hope everyone else doesn't have to wait too long.
Well guys... I just got back from BestBuy with my Brother and for him to pick up his copy of the LE and knowing that he just preordered his game this afternoon kind of hurts me that I have to wait till tomorrow afternoon maybe evening...whatever time Fed-Ex brings me my package. I can't believe this whole disc swap exchange program. BS!!! That's all I can say. I'm so bitter! LOL!
How did I not know about this?! I always assumed you couldn't. Should of done this with MCC instead of waiting days for it to download!
Wait so does that mean I won't be able to buy the disc at all?!
So I know a few people have gotten tracking information and I just tried to get mine but the support tech I talked to gave me the run around and asked me to wait and did not want to provide me with the tracking information..... should I try again or will I just get the same BS from another rep you think?
Wait so does that mean I won't be able to buy the disc at all?!
I don't really know what you mean by this. You can walk into pretty much any store and buy the normal and limited edition which both include the disk. This promotion was for the LCE and sorta the console bundle which both included a digital copy rather than a disk.
Hey, checking in with everyone with an update, especially for all of the Canadians.

It turns out my shipment at least is coming from Concord Ontario, and is in transit now, so I imagine delivery around noon tomorrow in Ottawa. Interesting thing is, it's with UPS, I was given a tracking number for it. I was told by countless reps that it would fed ex. Dunno about the rest of you Canadians, but it's UPS for me here in Ottawa.

Decided not to press for the digital download code since it seems like I will have the game on launch day, just not right at midnight like I'd hoped.

I own both the LCE and the Console, but the console code is the one I used with the exchange.

So Fast Phil and all you other Canadians, if you don't have a tracking number, I'd encourage you to check in with a rep and press for one 'till they give you one. I'm also interested to see what shipping methods are used in Canada.
Can I still get the disc if I have already used the code?
ritko wrote:
Negative, sorry.
ritko wrote:
No.

An update for me: No game today. Contacted support and they told me that if I don't receive my game by 3pm tomorrow (now today) to contact them again. I still have no email or a tracking number. At this point I'm seriously considering just buying the standard edition from Walmart in the morning.
gundam94 wrote:
ritko wrote:
No.

An update for me: No game today. Contacted support and they told me that if I don't receive my game by 3pm tomorrow (now today) to contact them again. I still have no email or a tracking number. At this point I'm seriously considering just buying the standard edition from Walmart in the morning.
Where are you located?
Rimnek 015 wrote:
gundam94 wrote:
ritko wrote:
No.

Where are you located?
Midwestern US
Anyone in Europe got their disc today? Mine still hasn't ship. Serious pissed off right now. UPS tracking hasn't changed for a week: label created ready for UPS.
DCR Noodle wrote:
just had email from ups uk saying in transit on time will be delivered by end of day 27/10/2015.......it left Frankfurt 21;57 if any other members from uk could u quote an post if you have received the same email !!?? if this is true and it does get delivered 27th I'm still not happy with the whole process but I shall hold back on angry emails...... once again good luck to all
NO email from UPS, but tracking shows mine is now in Koeln, so its having a nice tour of duty in Germany.
Cautiously optimistic it will arrive tomorrow
have woke this morning to see that the package has arrived UK and has left donnington for our hub in Southampton .....wich should be arriving very soon....I' was out shopping with the miss is on route to midnight launch when I got the email...so we shall see what edition we get and if I could of taken back to game......hope yours comes today mate !! And everyone'elses see yall online
any one have any idea how long it will take to install ???
DCR Noodle wrote:
any one have any idea how long it will take to install ???
depends on your internet connection because there is a 9gig patch. probably 15 minutes to install then how ever long it takes you to download the patch.
ralleke wrote:
Anyone in Europe got their disc today? Mine still hasn't ship. Serious pissed off right now. UPS tracking hasn't changed for a week: label created ready for UPS.
Not yet, but its still morning.. I'm waiting with you
Thank you for this info
Out for delivery with UPS to Milton Keynes UK

I had my doubts but it might just work out

Amazingly my Elite Controller arrived from Amazon yesterday so it's going to be a busy day here.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 54