2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. 44
  7. 45
  8. ...
  9. 54
so you dont get the codes for the dlc also?
quick update....have received standard retail disc after all the bs and it does not even have codes...
DCR Noodle wrote:
quick update....have received standard retail disc after all the bs and it does not even have codes...
no, the rep has to send you it. they were misinformed
THANKS!
Thank you for this
Both copies of my game are out for delivery via FedEx in NY. Shipped from Memphis TN and were sent overnight. Anyone who hasn't gotten their DLC codes can speak with Microsoft customer support. I know that is what I did to get both codes for the Limited edition DLC and Req packs.
Extremely disappointing to hear that it is only the standard game. They should have at least given us the game with the LE disc art. I would say I wish I would've just done the download, but considering the code they gave me (I bought the collector's edition, not console) unlocked FOTUS Chillrose with the Vanguard emblem, so it seems they gave me a console code instead of LCE code.
I think it's pretty awesome that they are even taking part in this. A great move to make a lot of people happy.
So its the 27th, still havnt gotten any disc, trackingnumber or serial. This sucks.
I live in Toronto. At 11:00am I got my package from UPS. Standard copy of Halo 5. No codes.

I already got codes by chatting with Xbox Support.
Extremely disappointing to hear that it is only the standard game. They should have at least given us the game with the LE disc art. I would say I wish I would've just done the download, but considering the code they gave me (I bought the collector's edition, not console) unlocked FOTUS Chillrose with the Vanguard emblem, so it seems they gave me a console code instead of LCE code.
I got the same thing, I'm wondering if it was that from the start regardless and the console got a different variation? I dunno, I like the Fotus tho.
Lyrael wrote:
So its the 27th, still havnt gotten any disc, trackingnumber or serial. This sucks.
Did you try using your reference number from myservice.xbox.com? It's the SR# (without the actual sr# part) and you go to FedEx (if you're in the states) or UPS (for Canada and Europe it seems) and then find track by reference.
I got the same thing, I'm wondering if it was that from the start regardless and the console got a different variation? I dunno, I like the Fotus tho.
No. Console owners are reporting that the armor is FOTUS Chillrose. Plus, IIRC, it's confirmed that Vanguard is absolutely exclusive to the console codes. We must've just gotten extremely lucky and gotten a console code. Considering they were doing the disc swap for console owners for at least one day, it's possible that they could select either LCE code or Console code when sending a new one and the CS reps just messed up when sending us our codes.
Both copies of my game are out for delivery via FedEx in NY. Shipped from Memphis TN and were sent overnight. Anyone who hasn't gotten their DLC codes can speak with Microsoft customer support. I know that is what I did to get both codes for the Limited edition DLC and Req packs.
Was it one code bundled or two separate codes?
Yeah, my copy just came a few minutes ago via UPS (Canada).

Regular edition, sealed. No codes, so I guess I'm off to chat with support again to get it..
Dont enter your code and bring it to the store to trade in
Still don't understand why people want physical, it can be stolen or broken then you're screwed.
Still don't understand why people want physical, it can be stolen or broken then you're screwed.
I prefer physical because what if the service goes down in the far future? Like how Sony shut down their market on the PSP and you had to make sure you downloaded all your digital games before the store closed. Now if your memory card gets corrupted you can't get those games back again.

Imagine twenty years from now and the marketplace is shutdown. You'll have to make sure you keep your hard drive (Which all hard drives die eventually) safe so you don't lose the digital version of a game you can't reclaim.

Meanwhile I can just pop a disc in, install the disc and continue. Yeah there's disc-rot but that would take longer than a life time for a disc to rot away.
That's like saying "I don't understand why people like digital, your xbox can be banned or your account can be banned then you're screwed".
Lobstrr wrote:
Was it one code bundled or two separate codes?
I got two separate codes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. 44
  7. 45
  8. ...
  9. 54