2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. 44
  6. 45
  7. 46
  8. ...
  9. 54
For me it was one code - it redeemed as "Halo 5 - Digital Content Bundle".

No way to check what's in it (I'm at work) though.
From Josh himself.
Quote:
Microsoft has provided the following step-by-step process on how to swap your digital code for a retail disc:

1. Open the Contact Us page.
2. Select "Chat with Microsoft Support" to chat with a support agent.
3. Once you’re connected, inform them that you want to exchange your unredeemed digital code for Halo 5: Guardians for a physical disc.
4. You'll need to provide the agent with the following information: Your Xbox gamertag, your email address, the token's 25-character code, and your address for shipment.

After contacting Microsoft Support, it will take approximately 3 to 5 business days for the disc, as well as an accompanying code for the extra LCE content, to arrive. Also good to note that this offer is only valid from October 20 to November 1, 2015.
Link

OFFER IS ONLY GOOD FROM OCT 20- NOV 1!!!
I really need a copy or code if there is any extras out the email to me [REDACTED] thanks
Lyrael wrote:
So its the 27th, still havnt gotten any disc, trackingnumber or serial. This sucks.
I know your pain. I don't even know if my copy is even shipped yet or if I'll ever get it at this point. There is just absolutely no information.
Reps assured me the physical copy would be in LE packaging, but from reading what people have received so far doesn't leave me with much hope....
Still waiting on my disc living In New York. They assured me it would be here today....really hoping its gonna be here soon. And for those wondering about codes, when I did this whole process on the 20th, my rep actually emailed me all my codes.
Just got my copy and it is a regular copy of Halo 5 I could have gotten at GameStop last night with my saved up credit. Kind of upset to be honest.
Lobstrr wrote:
Reps assured me the physical copy would be in LE packaging, but from reading what people have received so far doesn't leave me with much hope....
I got a regular edition game this morning. Following up with them, they are telling me that they only have authorization to ship the regular edition of the game. Just one more thing that we were misinformed/lied to about...and the worst thing is? All they can say is 'sorry, nothing I can do'. I'm determined to get through to someone with the power to make that kind of decision, but it's an uphill battle for sure.
Lobstrr wrote:
Yup. Same here. I'm not sure if the reps lied to us or if they were lied to. Either way, this has been a giant screw up.
Funny thing is their support page says that when you receive the disc it comes with the DLC codes which would support the aspect of it being in LE packaging. The page itself never specified saying codes were suppose to be emailed or received through chat. Then again with all these misinformation from the reps it just has become a huge cluster charliefox.
Rimnek 015 wrote:
Lobstrr wrote:
I got a regular edition game this morning. Following up with them, they are telling me that they only have authorization to ship the regular edition of the game. Just one more thing that we were misinformed/lied to about...and the worst thing is? All they can say is 'sorry, nothing I can do'. I'm determined to get through to someone with the power to make that kind of decision, but it's an uphill battle for sure.
That is what I thought would happen. Every person that requested the exchange from digital code to disc is gong to want/demand the following which they have not received:
Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition packs) + Halo: The Fall of Reach (Animated SeriesMicrosoft support is going to be flooded with requests for this. In reading this thread, it appears some have called and gotten the codes and you were told there is nothing they can do. That is because it would likely take them 30 minutes or more to configure you- and they have hundreds and hundreds of calls they will get on this, so calls have to be quickly handled I imagine.

I have posted in the Xbox forum, but see others have posted here in 343 about this disc exchange issue. I hope we hear some positive news.

I think you need to break through and speak to a "live agent", cause if you try via Chat, it is too easy to be circumvented on this issue and it takes a long time to chat back & forth only to find out that they can't help you.
Question - Whats wrong with just using the code having a digital copy means you can game share with a friend and they will get the DLC as well.
Personally I only went hard copy of LE because it was £20 cheaper than Xbox Store. That was a no boner for me.
Ok I just spoke with the Rep to get my LCE codes and he gave me a single code called "Halo 5: Guardians – Digital Content Bundle". Anyone else get a single code from support or did you multiple ones?
ActualBox wrote:
Ok I just spoke with the Rep to get my LCE codes and he gave me a single code called "Halo 5: Guardians – Digital Content Bundle". Anyone else get a single code from support or did you multiple ones?
Mine came as a single code like that.

Don't know what's in it since I'm at work when I did the support thing.
Lobstrr wrote:
Funny thing is their support page says that when you receive the disc it comes with the DLC codes which would support the aspect of it being in LE packaging. The page itself never specified saying codes were suppose to be emailed or received through chat. Then again with all these misinformation from the reps it just has become a huge cluster charliefox.
A huge cluster charliefox??? I think you meant to say, "a huge charlie-foxtrot" which is military jargon for clusterf***
tlhIngan wrote:
ActualBox wrote:
Mine came as a single code like that.

Don't know what's in it since I'm at work when I did the support thing.
I started to redeem it in hopes of a description but alas, there's no information on it whatsoever.
ActualBox wrote:
Any extras send one to me plz REDACTED BY MONITOR thanks

Monitor edit: don't post your email address.
ActualBox wrote:
I got two. I actually got a code called "Halo 5 Guardians Console REQ Pack." I did not get the console, I got LCE. When I redeemed my REQ packs, I got FOTUS Chillrose armor and Vanguard emblem. So, if you get a code labeled exactly like that, then you just hit the jackpot. My other code was labeled "Halo 5 Guardians LE or LCE Content."
I, for a split second, thought you'd get a disc as well as the digital. Almost choked on my chips.
Skier7667 wrote:
Rimnek 015 wrote:
Lobstrr wrote:
That is what I thought would happen. Every person that requested the exchange from digital code to disc is gong to want/demand the following which they have not received:
Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition packs) + Halo: The Fall of Reach (Animated SeriesMicrosoft support is going to be flooded with requests for this. In reading this thread, it appears some have called and gotten the codes and you were told there is nothing they can do. That is because it would likely take them 30 minutes or more to configure you- and they have hundreds and hundreds of calls they will get on this, so calls have to be quickly handled I imagine.

I have posted in the Xbox forum, but see others have posted here in 343 about this disc exchange issue. I hope we hear some positive news.

I think you need to break through and speak to a "live agent", cause if you try via Chat, it is too easy to be circumvented on this issue and it takes a long time to chat back & forth only to find out that they can't help you.
I got my codes via chat a couple days ago. Chat can be really quick sometimes. I've been in and out in five minutes a couple times regarding this stuff. Chats are also easier to stop and start, in the event you forget something and have to get back in contact with someone.

But I think each way of contact has it's benefits. Phone is best for getting a straight answer to a difficult question.

Personally, I'd recommend chat for getting codes, and just keep on trying until you get them emailed to you.
just received my disc. its a sealed copy of the standard edition.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. 44
  6. 45
  7. 46
  8. ...
  9. 54