3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 54
ActualBox wrote:
Ok I just spoke with the Rep to get my LCE codes and he gave me a single code called "Halo 5: Guardians – Digital Content Bundle". Anyone else get a single code from support or did you multiple ones?
I got two. I actually got a code called "Halo 5 Guardians Console REQ Pack." I did not get the console, I got LCE. When I redeemed my REQ packs, I got FOTUS Chillrose armor and Vanguard emblem. So, if you get a code labeled exactly like that, then you just hit the jackpot. My other code was labeled "Halo 5 Guardians LE or LCE Content."
I only got the second code not the console REQ pack, is that a mistake on their part or are we supposed to get two codes? I got the LCE not the Console.
ActualBox wrote:
Ok I just spoke with the Rep to get my LCE codes and he gave me a single code called "Halo 5: Guardians – Digital Content Bundle". Anyone else get a single code from support or did you multiple ones?
I got two. I actually got a code called "Halo 5 Guardians Console REQ Pack." I did not get the console, I got LCE. When I redeemed my REQ packs, I got FOTUS Chillrose armor and Vanguard emblem. So, if you get a code labeled exactly like that, then you just hit the jackpot. My other code was labeled "Halo 5 Guardians LE or LCE Content."
I only got the second code not the console REQ pack, is that a mistake on their part or are we supposed to get two codes? I got the LCE not the Console.
I'm guessing a HUGE mistake on their part. If you didn't buy the console, then you aren't supposed to have the code (unless you buy the code off of ebay from someone who bought the console). The fact that I got one is just a mistake on their part, but I am certainly not complaining. Thank God for Microsoft's incompetence.
Lobstrr wrote:
Funny thing is their support page says that when you receive the disc it comes with the DLC codes which would support the aspect of it being in LE packaging. The page itself never specified saying codes were suppose to be emailed or received through chat. Then again with all these misinformation from the reps it just has become a huge cluster charliefox.
A huge cluster charliefox??? I think you meant to say, "a huge charlie-foxtrot" which is military jargon for clusterf***
haha that I did, that I did :)
ActualBox wrote:
I'm guessing a HUGE mistake on their part. If you didn't buy the console, then you aren't supposed to have the code (unless you buy the code off of ebay from someone who bought the console). The fact that I got one is just a mistake on their part, but I am certainly not complaining. Thank God for Microsoft's incompetence.
Alright I was just checking. I'm still waiting on my disc to arrive....sitting here waiting like a dog waits for the mailman.
ActualBox wrote:
Alright I was just checking. I'm still waiting on my disc to arrive....sitting here waiting like a dog waits for the mailman.
As am I. I'm right by the door watching Halo 3 cutscenes. Hopefully it gets here soon. I hope yours gets there soon, as well.
Got my Elite controllers and the game just now. Kinda peeved.

If I would have know it was just a standard edition of the game I would have kept my key. I was under the assumption they would send another LE steelbook with a CD holder to hold the game. WTF is the point of sending a standard edition.

Really pissed off I missed midnight launch for this BS.
ActualBox wrote:
As am I. I'm right by the door watching Halo 3 cutscenes. Hopefully it gets here soon. I hope yours get there soon, as well.
Thanks buddy I appreciate that and wish the same to you, when it does arrive we have to play.
Are you guys getting it thru the regular USPS or thru UPS or FedEx? My mail was already delivered and no disc. Pretty upset right now as I did everything last Tuesday, had to contact them 2 more times for a code, and I took the day off work...
GMStevo wrote:
Are you guys getting it thru the regular USPS or thru UPS or FedEx? My mail was already delivered and no disc. Pretty upset right now as I did everything last Tuesday, had to contact them 2 more times for a code, and I took the day off work...
i think if you live in the US its coming from fedex
GMStevo wrote:
I'm not sure how they are doing this, because my mail was delivered and no disc. I'm seeing alot of people on here talking about UPS and Fed Ex though, so I am not discouraged just yet but I am getting impatient. Where I live UPS/FedEx deliveries usually occur couple hours after usual mail.
Got my standard edition of the game with no codes (already had them emailed though) around 12 PM EST. Had class so I couldn't post. Hope everyone else gets theirs soon. I live in Western Massachusetts.
I'm a big physical copy pusher. But with the wait like this, and after dealing with this, I wish I would've just kept my digital copy for once. I paid $250 to get the LCE when the LE is $100 WITH a exclusive LE disc art. Obviously we paid for the version ABOVE the LE so it should be a no-brainer to ship a LE disc to the people in the LCE disc exchange. And they decided to wait til the last day to ship?? I have to wait until 5 PM to get it then wait til like 10pm to make sure that I get all of my content and then I might have to talk to support AGAIN.
I would love to just say "eh, I'm getting my copy, it's whatever." But I spent $250 (last december, mind you) and 1000s of dollars on MS products, and I feel like they just want us to be okay and just be glad they gave us a disc at all.
This was a bad deal. I hate to say it.
Got my standard edition of the game with no codes (already had them emailed though) around 12 PM EST. Had class so I couldn't post. Hope everyone else gets theirs soon. I live in Western Massachusetts.
I live in New York which is also EST, still waiting now...hopefully soon.
I have been reading this all morning and decided to chime in.

First off, MS support sucks, plain and simple. I won't even go into the lengths of time and effort I had to go through to get this dang physical disc.

I will tell you all this. Be adamant about it!!! After 4 hours and three chats, I just received my two DLC codes. Like others, MS gave me the console bundle code as well.

I had to track my own package like others via fedex and the service request number. Says out for delivery and that makes it an ok situation. I might get to play before midnight.

MS support sucks and we all got screwed!!! This was the last nail in the coffin for me and LCE's....
can you do this when the game already released??
If you're confused about which code you got, you should know that the name of the code might be different between its name in the email and its name on the redeem code webpage. I got emailed two codes the other day.

In my first email, the code was titled "Halo 5 Guardians Console REQ Pack ", and when I redeemed it the redeem page called it "Advanced Promotional REQ Pack".
In my second email, the code was titled "Halo 5 Guardians LE or LCE Content", and the redeem page called it "Halo 5 Guardians Digital Content Bundle".

My exchange was for the LCE, and not the console either.
ActualBox wrote:
As am I. I'm right by the door watching Halo 3 cutscenes. Hopefully it gets here soon. I hope yours get there soon, as well.
Thanks buddy I appreciate that and wish the same to you, when it does arrive we have to play.
Was that an offer to do co-op? If so, I'm down. I was actually going to try to find someone to do legendary co-op with.
OCD REX wrote:
I have been reading this all morning and decided to chime in.

First off, MS support sucks, plain and simple. I won't even go into the lengths of time and effort I had to go through to get this dang physical disc.

I will tell you all this. Be adamant about it!!! After 4 hours and three chats, I just received my two DLC codes. Like others, MS gave me the console bundle code as well.

I had to track my own package like others via fedex and the service request number. Says out for delivery and that makes it an ok situation. I might get to play before midnight.

MS support sucks and we all got screwed!!! This was the last nail in the coffin for me and LCE's....
Congrats on the console code, though. Honestly, I think it makes it all worth it. However, most people did not get the console code so I definitely would say it's not worth it for most.
ActualBox wrote:
Was that an offer to do co-op? If so, I'm down. I was actually going to try to find someone to do legendary co-op with.
You bet, I always start off on Legendary. I need friends to play with, I have a one year old so sometimes it is hard to get a thing with friends going.
If your confused about which code you got, you should know that the name of the code might be different between its name in the email and its name on the redeem code webpage. I got emailed two codes the other day.

In my first email, the code was titled "Halo 5 Guardians Console REQ Pack ", and when I redeemed it the redeem page called it "Advanced Promotional REQ Pack".
In my second email, the code was titled "Halo 5 Guardians LE or LCE Content", and the redeem page called it "Halo 5 Guardians Digital Content Bundle".

My exchange was for the LCE, and not the console either.
Indeed. It will be labeled differently when you go to redeem it, but you'll still get the console items if the email labels it as such. Mine was labeled "Advanced Promotional REQ Pack" when I redeemed it and I got the console stuff.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 54