2. ...
  3. 45
  4. 46
  5. 47
  6. 48
  7. 49
  8. ...
  9. 54
I too am frustrated at receiving the Standard edition physical disc. I would much rather have preferred for it to actually fit in my pre-existing Steelbook case from the LCE. Also not happy with the fact that it didn't arrive until 1:45p CST today, AND without the included download codes. Guess I'll have to go chat Microsoft again... Not exactly off to a good start here are we?
If you're confused about which code you got, you should know that the name of the code might be different between its name in the email and its name on the redeem code webpage. I got emailed two codes the other day.

In my first email, the code was titled "Halo 5 Guardians Console REQ Pack ", and when I redeemed it the redeem page called it "Advanced Promotional REQ Pack".
In my second email, the code was titled "Halo 5 Guardians LE or LCE Content", and the redeem page called it "Halo 5 Guardians Digital Content Bundle".

My exchange was for the LCE, and not the console either.
Are either of these codes giving you the Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition packs) + Halo: The Fall of Reach (Animated Series) ?
OCD REX wrote:
I'm really eager to play the campaign as well, thats what I wanted to dive into first. I saw some people saying they tracked their own package, how does one go about doing this?
https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=altref&cntry_code=us

Track by reference: Us the "SRX13____290ID", the date of 10/26/15 Country, and zip.

That was all I needed and it worked.
Thanks for that, according to this it is going to be here by 3pm. Great News! as soon as I started writing this Fed Ex pulled up I am not even kidding!
Nice. I'm afraid I'll probably be a few more hours out, probably close to 4, unfortunately.
As long as it arrives for you today. I'll be playing as soon as I am able,
Woo! I just got it. It's installing now.
OCD REX wrote:
I'm really eager to play the campaign as well, thats what I wanted to dive into first. I saw some people saying they tracked their own package, how does one go about doing this?
https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=altref&cntry_code=us

Track by reference: Us the "SRX13____290ID", the date of 10/26/15 Country, and zip.

That was all I needed and it worked.
Thanks for that, according to this it is going to be here by 3pm. Great News! as soon as I started writing this Fed Ex pulled up I am not even kidding!
Nice. I'm afraid I'll probably be a few more hours out, probably close to 4, unfortunately.
As long as it arrives for you today. I'll be playing as soon as I am able,
Woo! I just got it. It's installing now.
Awesome! Glad to hear it.
If you're confused about which code you got, you should know that the name of the code might be different between its name in the email and its name on the redeem code webpage. I got emailed two codes the other day.

In my first email, the code was titled "Halo 5 Guardians Console REQ Pack ", and when I redeemed it the redeem page called it "Advanced Promotional REQ Pack".
In my second email, the code was titled "Halo 5 Guardians LE or LCE Content", and the redeem page called it "Halo 5 Guardians Digital Content Bundle".

Are either of these codes giving you the Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition packs) + Halo: The Fall of Reach (Animated Series) ?
I got the animated series, but I'm not sure about the REQ packs. I heard that they show up in game but don't in Halo Waypoint. I'll let you know once mine installs.
Thanks for the handy post!

I got the animated series, but I'm not sure about the REQ packs. I heard that they show up in game but don't in Halo Waypoint. I'll let you know once mine installs.
Thanks, one less "chat" with MS if I got all the content (I received the same two codes as you, twice actually).

Thanks, one less "chat" with MS if I got all the content (I received the same two codes as you, twice actually).
Nice. You could probably sell the second set or redeem the REQ pack one for more REQ packs.
I received an email from Amazon for a req pack but have no idea how to get the Fall of Reach.

I've already exchanged my digital code and have the physical disc in hand but how am I supposed to get the Fall of Reach series?
OMG!!!!!! I am still trying to get this fixed!!! At least this support guy is nice, first girl told me she couldn't help me and transferred me to Microsoft help like for windows and office crap.

1st world problems....
Just want to confirm what others were saying, I received my game disc today and mine was the Standard Edition as well. Fully wrapped just like getting a new copy at GameStop or wherever. I was a console bundle guy and I got my order processed on the 22nd (after 3 previous failed attempts, one of which being on the 20th). The guy that actually processed my order was very straight forward and didn't freak out when I told him I had the console bundle, he also sent me my 2 codes via e-mail during the chat. Good luck to all of those who do not have their game and or codes yet, god speed to you all.
Still waiting for my code. Ive heard reports of others recieving their copy at 11 in the morning in Toronto, and Im only an hour east, just past Oshawa.... dont know why I still havent recieved my copy

I do not have the REQ packs unfortunately. Time to talk to MS support again.
I assumed they would be sending the codes through the mail. They did not, I even double checked with them when I processed the order to make sure the codes would be there. Nope. Going through chat support again. Wish me luck!
Update: Got the codes without too much trouble! Game on! P.S. For those who can't find their codes, they automatically send the emails for the DLC, I had some issues with my blocked sender list but most people should have the emails already. Good Hunting!

Wow. Ok, so I just learned you don't get 14 all at once. You actually get 2 per week over 7 weeks. So, if you have 2, then you already have this weeks supply.
I just got off chat with MS. They should have sent the code for Reach when I made the original exchange but they did not. Thankfully they were able to email me the new code. I haven't tried it yet but hoping it works.
Thanks fer the info OP.
Now im chatting with microsoft for the third time and suddenly they cant find an order for the disc. Was the last two guys lying?! How is that even possible... I checked in yesterday and they told me that the disc had been sent and I should have it the 27th(today).

Atleast they helped me by sending me a new digitalcode so that I can play the game.
Wow. Ok, so I just learned you don't get 14 all at once. You actually get 2 per week over 7 weeks. So, if you have 2, then you already have this weeks supply.
Thanks for the info, question though: where exactly do you "see" the REQ packs? My concern is that apparently we start off with REQ packs to begin with, so how do we know if we've gotten the 14 premium?

According to this thread, "all players will be granted a Starting REQ Bundle, which will include 54 REQ Cards and 7500 REQ Points."

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/req-system-and-microtransactions-explained/d57caf80-9288-4915-bdb5-dd7dd1abab0c/posts
WOW.

So I opened my case and the disc is cracked. Looks like fedex destroyed while shipping.

Did a chat with Microsoft about getting an exchange. Told me to go kick rocks and contact Fedex for a refund(WHAT?!)

Did another chat to see if I'd have better luck with another agent. Same thing. Asked to speak to a manager. Told me Fedex should handle this issue but will "raise" the issue and get back with me in 24hrs.

Call Fedex. They have to do an investigation. Should take 72hrs.

Lesson learned. Don't ever trade in your digital copy. Guess I'll go buy another game.

This FUKIN SUCKS!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 45
  4. 46
  5. 47
  6. 48
  7. 49
  8. ...
  9. 54