2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 35
I would make it easier to earn REQs, especially armor and weapons, along with customizations items.
Really hope 343I read these but they are proberbly on Reddit instead.
ADD TEAM DOUBLES TO THE EQUATION
Maybe I am unaware of how to do this, but at the start of multiplayer matches and during the matchmaking process I'd like to know who I am being paired with an the ability to mute annoying players. Currently I have to wait until the round actually starts so I am sitting there through all of the cut-scenes listing to dogs barking, babies crying, wives yelling, or vulgar strands of profanity with no ability to mute.... Its the little things.

Reach had this capability for reference.
HARIM VRU wrote:
HARIM VRU I WANT THE HAYABUSA ARMOR AND KATANA *O*
They should have a Hayabusa and Kitana variants of the armor, not the same. Too many people with that armor and it's, personally, over-used
I would make it easier to earn REQs, especially armor and weapons, along with customizations items.
It's all based off how well you play. They won't just grant you an Ultra-Ghost req or a Mantis for that matter if you're performing poorly
Really hope 343I read these but they are proberbly on Reddit instead.
Speaking from experience, I could tell you that they take priority on their forums over reddit/twitter/facebook
Personally, not a fan of this randomized REQ system. Reach had, in my opinion, the most solid of reward systems. Get a high enough rank to unlock access. Make enough credits to buy. Earned. This REQ thing just doesn't work when you are getting nothing but needlers over and over and over.
Personally, not a fan of this randomized REQ system. Reach had, in my opinion, the most solid of reward systems. Get a high enough rank to unlock access. Make enough credits to buy. Earned. This REQ thing just doesn't work when you are getting nothing but needlers over and over and over.
I can agree with you but to a certain extent. They added a new feature and I think it's great. Of coarse they could lower the prices on the packs but they have their reasoning. Needlers are an issue with me as well but if you experiencing the same thing as me, then you would the ultra-rare needlers and sell them for 100 req points a piece. not all that bad really.
SWAT respawns desperately need to be fixed
And you know what else would be a cool concept, having a trading market where players could trade off weapons/vehicle reqs and armor/helmets req for a certain price. Utilize the req point for other things rather than the Requisition Store
One change I would like to see happen is having the callout location be displayed during your respawn time screen. I know it won't be a big deal later when everyone knows the maps and callouts but for newer people coming to the game it would be a lot more beneficial to callout the location of the enemy instead of the classic "one shot on my x".
I agree with larger maps in arena. And starting off there should have been more than 2 warzone maps. I also agree with a more detailed story. I think a great way to catch up with everything would be sub-campaign style games that give important back story to whats really happening throughout the universe. It'd be fun for people who havent read the books or really dug in to learn about humanity struggle. And it would be epic, for those who have took the time to explore the halo universe, to be able to play through moments that have "wow'd" them.
FFA six is key.
Callout location displays!!! Oh my god that's an incredible idea.
I'd fix the Spartan Charge ability. The hit box is just not very good. I'd see it coming from a mile away, yet when I use my thrusters or jump to dodge, I still get hit. I even keep my distance, but the lunge is just too big. One tap on my character and my shields are down. I love this ability, but these flaws make its unnecessary use too overused.
I'd love to see a "classic" game mode, no new mobility system, like, good ol' halo3 and also some kind of alphabetical sorting for your armors or just some kind of searching thing so you dont have to mash right or left to go and equip the one you want.
A personnal thing that not many people ever agreed on was a third person mode, the same 3rd person that you have when you carry a turret. I would love that SO MUCH! It would totally change the way you approach enemies, the way you move, and finally, you could see your guy/girl's armor while playing instead of when you are dead.
I understand that not many people care about the visual and cosmetics but i do and i would love this!

P.S.: I heard that forge will be added later on. When's that?
The ability to eat someone
I'd love to see a "classic" game mode, no new mobility system, like, good ol' halo3 and also some kind of alphabetical sorting for your armors or just some kind of searching thing so you dont have to mash right or left to go and equip the one you want.
A personnal thing that not many people ever agreed on was a third person mode, the same 3rd person that you have when you carry a turret. I would love that SO MUCH! It would totally change the way you approach enemies, the way you move, and finally, you could see your guy/girl's armor while playing instead of when you are dead.
I understand that not many people care about the visual and cosmetics but i do and i would love this!

P.S.: I heard that forge will be added later on. When's that?
Forge is coming sometime in december
Br starts and no radar on the ranked playlists
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 35