2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
I wonder why the UEG would deny Richard Sekibo any backup if he seemed seriously frightened of Sapien Sunrise.
I wonder why the UEG would deny Richard Sekibo any backup if he seemed seriously frightened of Sapien Sunrise.
I wonder if it has anything to do with ONI's anti-Sanghelli policy plus their real power and influence in the UEG?
I wonder if it has anything to do with ONI's anti-Sanghelli policy plus their real power and influence in the UEG?
ONI likely is running Sapien Sunrise
#teamspartanII -Yoink- you del rio!
RABIH117 wrote:
#teamspartanII -Yoink- you del rio!
Del Rio is essentially the Vince McMahon ultimate heel of the Halo universe, even that guy's mom hates him.
I hate Andrew Del Rio more than I hate Rick Santorum
At first glance, I thought the Elite dude that was making the radio transmission was Thel Vadamee, but it wasnt.
I love the picture of ONI that this series is painting. We know about all their misdeeds and corruption in the past but seeing the level of fear instilled in Ben as a civilian is chilling. That last bit where they gutted his apartment and condemned the building was creepy as hell.
So the Spartan IVs are more loyal than the Spartan IIs Del Rio? He's a a screaming crybaby, no wonder he got a position in politics.
The UEG greatly underestimated the lengths that Sapient Sunrise would go to reach their goal. As Ben said, most of these groups only go as far as get togethers in someone's basement. The UEG did not think it would be worth the time or the resources.
The UEG greatly underestimated the lengths that Sapient Sunrise would go to reach their goal. As Ben said, most of these groups only go as far as get togethers in someone's basement. The UEG did not think it would be worth the time or the resources.
Which is quite typical of the UEG's policy towards the outer colonies: they just aren't as important as the inner colonies.
It's interesting, the backlash against the guy who saved an unknowing humanity once again. We all knew that there was more to the story than the Chief shooting up a peace conference for the hell of it.

How did John get the intel?
Halsey? FERO? Or on the minuscule possibility (I'm talking about less than 0.000001% chance) Cortana?

How did he get to the planet?
Black Cat Prowler commandeered from the UEG, ONI, or the Rebels? Jumping from orbit (again)?

Where is he hiding now?
Outer Colonies? A glassed planet (which have bad records)?

What, or more likely who, is waiting for Ben at Bliss?
A server, like he said? Mshak? FERO?

Or maybe, just maybe, his HERO?
Spoiler:
Show
Woot!
I completely expected Ben to find a dead Mishack.

I was glad.

Now to wonder...whos on Bliss...let's hope it's FERO, Mishack, and more answers.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Also, did anyone notice del rio mentioning to tear down an mc statue? I wonder if that's where we saw the trailer and will have to fight a human rebellion, as it too had a broken mc statue, and maybe chief could have been referring to anti chief rebellions on his side of the trailer, in saying "is this what you wanted? Was it worth it?" Maybe they tore themselves to pieces and in the time of complete human civil war and rebellion along with anti-alien aliances perhaps gaining power from the chaos, some mysterious force (the guardians) comes to protect something, whether it's humans, life in general, or something else.
This isnt a speculation and a little off topic. but with ben going to a glassed planet, it kind of made me want to see a glassed enviorment in the Halo 5 campaign. I imagine the visuals would be gorgeous, and the atmosphere of the landscape would be spooky...throw some gunfire, plasma shots and all other hell reflectig off the glass, I think it would be a cool little experiance
This isnt a speculation and a little off topic. but with ben going to a glassed planet, it kind of made me want to see a glassed enviorment in the Halo 5 campaign. I imagine the visuals would be gorgeous, and the atmosphere of the landscape would be spooky...throw some gunfire, plasma shots and all other hell reflectig off the glass, I think it would be a cool little experiance
It would be don't know if my stomach could stand it.
Is the Sunrise group like some kind of Nazi group/pro-segregation group who hates aliens and wants to kill anyone who likes them.
-Yoink- YOU, ANDREW DEL RIO!
Same thought here when I heard his name.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7