4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 21
Spoiler:
Show

A simple yes or no will do. I've been wracking my brain for the better part of a day and I still just can't SEE it. It's driving me nuts.
not that I know of. I've been trying different addresses based on the numbers/letters in the diagrams...and I've been messing with the layers/color filters in Photoshop. Nothing.
Congratz to whoever won! My team went off the grid so I was pretty much just doing it for fun. It was!
I wonder what happens if no-one can verify Glyph 2 and Glyph 3's locations?
Damatris wrote:
I wonder what happens if no-one can verify Glyph 2 and Glyph 3's locations?
I don't know. I've been looking at those pages and I see so many things, or at least I think I do. Yet none of them work out. I just wish I could find them. I'd feel so accomplished if I found it before the deadline.
Congratulations to the guys that finished the hunt !!!
Thx for sharing your work here, so we could followeverything with you!

If only it was available to us in EU x.x
I am disapointed that this is no longer a top thread. This game has not been called. The contest is still on, I am convinced that no winners have actually been chosen yet. We have not received a team chat update from admin saying the game is over, I think there are people still in the running. I think some of us need to band together as a community to figure out where
Spoiler:
Show
If someone did win, they don't know it yet.

From the Terms and Conditions:

"Attempts to contact such winner(s) will begin from Friday 22nd May 2015, using the details provided when requested at the end of the journey and winner(s) will be asked to respond to emails sent to them."

But the teams that are in, what I'm referring to as, the winners circle know that they are there. They have all received the emails. But, as far as I know, no one actually knows where to legitimately find glyphs 2 and 3. So as far as I'm concerned, that means this is still anyone's game, but the community as a whole has given up. This disappoints me.

Never give up, NEVER SURRENDER.

I'm not going to give up until I'm explicitly told that the game is over OR I find Glyphs 2 and 3. My team and I are still working on it.

But the teams that are in, what I'm referring to as, the winners circle know that they are there. They have all received the emails. But, as far as I know, no one actually knows where to legitimately find glyphs 2 and 3. So as far as I'm concerned, that means this is still anyone's game, but the community as a whole has given up. This disappoints me.

Never give up, NEVER SURRENDER.

I'm not going to give up until I'm explicitly told that the game is over OR I find Glyphs 2 and 3. My team and I are still working on it.
Good stuff.

I agree but given that most have given up, the chances of anyone finding Glyph 2 and 3 in 72 hours is short. Good luck though.

I wonder what happens if no-one finds them?
Damatris wrote:
Good stuff.

I agree but given that most have given up, the chances of anyone finding Glyph 2 and 3 in 72 hours is short. Good luck though.

We all die.
008fe.3: 12c

revelation 3:12

The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God. Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name.
NSA wrote:
Damatris wrote:
Good stuff.

We all die.
This is how the world ends.
The answers lie within the origins.
The answers lie within the origins.
Look - none of that cryptic stuff unless you're going to hide links in your full stops alright?

=)
Anyone got anymore information on this?
edit: nvm changed my mind about starting a new team
Legitimate glyph 2 or glyph 2 drawn on a napkin?
OMFG - I found Glyph 2.

I mean, it's in the Halo font and everything.

Look here: Glyph 2
edit: nvm changed my mind about starting a new team
We're in the chat.
Damatris wrote:
OMFG - I found Glyph 2.

I mean, it's in the Halo font and everything.

Look here: Glyph 2
It was hidden on Peter Moore's bicep this whole time!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 21