1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. ...
  8. 21
I think it's funny how this thread died when everyone assumed the teams that have submitted have won.
Damatris wrote:
I think it's funny how this thread died when everyone assumed the teams that have submitted have won.
I Don't think that's funny. I think its sad. :(

Never give up, NEVER SURRENDER.

Galaxy Quest... that takes me back.
Damatris wrote:
I Don't think that's funny. I think its sad. :(
Well pull it together recruit, no-one wants to see you crying in your cereal.

=)
I found the real Transmission 003 page!

http://i.imgur.com/Bv6U9DY.jpg
dave is OK wrote:

Transmission 003 is cut content.

Even if you got access to it. You only get access to audiofiles(1 per team member) that kinda mean nothing after you figure out how to hear them properly.

Its a dead end. Never meant to be accessed. ^^
CIA391 wrote:
dave is OK wrote:

Even if you got access to it. You only get access to audiofiles(1 per team member) that kinda mean nothing after you figure out how to hear them properly.

A.) It was a joke. B.) Who do you think put the files together you heard in the first place? It wasn't your team. It was mine or NSA's.
dave is OK wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
dave is OK wrote:

A.) It was a joke. B.) Who do you think put the files together you heard in the first place? It wasn't your team. It was mine or NSA's.
Sorry I missed your joke. I often like to go straight to the point. No harm in that I hope.

I do actually have a link to Transmission 3. :) I was given it a few days ago(I never took credit for it after all).

So I heard the audio(with help from my team to get all 4 files) from its original source.(the audio needing to be tweaked a little of course to hear the message)

NSA's work on the audio was good though I cant deny that. Far better than what I did with the audio at home. I personally suck at Audio Editing
CIA391 wrote:

NSA's work on the audio was good though I cant deny that. Far better than what I did with the audio at home. I personally suck at Audio Editing
Thanks ;)

I tried to make it as clear as possible.. I wonder if I garbled anything hidden in there though, I didn't think to check once I figured out the order.

/runs to solve puzzle.
NSA wrote:
CIA391 wrote:

Thanks ;)

I tried to make it as clear as possible.. I wonder if I garbled anything hidden in there though, I didn't think to check once I figured out the order.

/runs to solve puzzle.
We put it together independently, definitely nothing there.
SepheusIX wrote:
Semper Vigilans
w00t! Thanks to my fellow Section 3 team mates & congrats to the runners up as well. So awesome, still can't believe this just happened :D
Grats! Glad that you guys who are clearly very invested in the Halo canon get to be a part of it. I am very happy for you in spite of my rage towards this waste-of-time 'guess the shape' ARG.
Ahh well congrats, now I can go back to actually working at work I suppose.

Damn you, HaloDrawSomething!
*sob*

Crushed dreams...

*sob*
Congrats guys.
Can't wait for #HUNTtheSECTION3 in Halo 5 this fall.
SepheusIX wrote:
Semper Vigilans
Congratulations
SepheusIX wrote:
Semper Vigilans
Much Congratulations are in order! You guys deserve it.
Thank you for all the congratulations, guys!

If anyone is looking for a summary of all the puzzles and their solutions here's a little rundown I wrote a few days back.
SepheusIX wrote:
Semper Vigilans
Huge congrats to all of you in Section 3! You guys fully & truly deserve it with how much you all put into the Halo community. I really do hope that you enjoy your prizes well. :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. ...
  8. 21