OP Im Going Space

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. ...
  6. 21
stckrboy wrote:
As Fits mentioned, we never got to be in the game itself but our likeness was added to the Fall of Reach animated series. You can find us in Act 3 aboard the bridge of the UNSC Commonwealth. I don't have screen caps of the other guys to hand, but you can find me and my beard chilling at a console on the left of this picture. With Chief and Halsey on the right hand side, I'd be lying through my teeth if I said that wasn't cool as -Yoink- :)

McCann (the company behind the competition) did run a short video with some really interesting stats. We have it mirrored, but I'll share their site with the details. There were over 16 thousand players that took part, that just blows my mind.
I only knew it was you lot when I saw the beard after your song on H5 Release Night show.

Do you get mention in the credits? Would have been good to see your Gamertags in them
StillEuan wrote:
I only knew it was you lot when I saw the beard after your song on H5 Release Night show.
Haha oh man I can't believe The Ballad of Mister Chief actually made it on to the live stream, I was going nuts when that aired (thank you <343). It was really awesome to have been a part of the game launch, never going to forget that night :)
StillEuan wrote:
Do you get mention in the credits? Would have been good to see your Gamertags in them
We didn't that I could see, I watched the credits but I never seen our names or tags. Would have been cool I agree. Asked if we have character names but never heard anything back, maybe I'll poke Grim and see if he can do some ninja digging. I doubt we do, Marine #3 or something generic :P
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. ...
  6. 21