Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] #HuntTheTruth Discussion Thread #3 - Season 2!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 68
  4. 69
  5. 70
  6. 71
  7. 72
  8. ...
  9. 84
Oni and there dang conspiracy conspiracies.
Anybody else really interested in how Season 2 will connect with the story? Will Chief save Pharoh?
Where is Petra? They really made it seem like season 2 would follow her
quien quiere pene? :v
I find the human cult copycatting the ideology of the Covenant insipidly dumb.
ANUBIS316 wrote:
Where is Petra? They really made it seem like season 2 would follow her
First audio (Pre) is titled The Story of Fero... Also ONI has Petra. First episode (The Only Deliverable) @ about 6:55 says an acquisition team got her.
If I had to take a guest for Mission 4 It there is no lie that has something to do with blue team.
Can't wait for the next
its well ace can't wait for next ep
Spoiler:
Show
One of my friends suggested that he was connected to the Domain. I like to believe someone, like the Warden Eternal, spoke to him. Something to think about.
llamas are pretty cool
I cant wait to see well hear the new thread for hunt the truth it really got me wondering about everything
LyleThe2nd wrote:
Anyone else think that a squad of ODST's/Spartans were there to kill Ben in last nights episode when he said someones outside? Instead, it was Petra. Which I found to be quite hilarious.
I thought the same. I'm surprised it's been 4 days already, and ONI hasn't made a move yet. It might be a bit too obvious to make a hit on him the same week he leaks this story, though.
someone just spoiled halo 5 for me :(
Do not purposely bypass the profanity filter.

Spoiler:
Show
Will they release abynore before launch
Looking forward for more!
Working through this now in readiness. Not long now...
Are they going to continue episodes or they going to stop when everyone gets there game Tuesday?
I only watched like 6 episodes but i guess i should get to know bit more about HTT, REQ packs are probably 1 for me i would like to get new armor, visors, assassination posses, and etc....
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 68
  4. 69
  5. 70
  6. 71
  7. 72
  8. ...
  9. 84