Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] #HuntTheTruth Episode 11 Discussion

OP HDHerrera

Let's discuss
Yes, lets discuss an episode that has not even released yet.
Ben tries to figure out how to get the money to take Petra's offer. Meanwhile, ONI is on his tail every step of the way. The money situation is left on a cliffhanger till next week's two part finale. Part one shows him getting on the freighter and part two shows he reaching Bliss and/or something goes wrong.
This is a bs thread
Yuiiski wrote:
Ramir3z77 wrote:
Troll thread, it's not even out yet.
This is a bs thread
To be fair, Episode 10 is technically the 11th episode of the series since there is an Episode 00. Maybe that's what the OP meant

Or maybe he was saying to discuss predictions about the next episode, but just didn't word the title right

I'm thinking he will come into contact with one of the anomalies as they get closer and closer to Earth
Anubis TGC wrote:
Yuiiski wrote:
Ramir3z77 wrote:
Troll thread, it's not even out yet.
This is a bs thread
To be fair, Episode 10 is technically the 11th episode of the series since there is an Episode 00. Maybe that's what the OP meant
Sorry XD I didn't see the error, I change it right now lol
Pretty sure there isn't an episode coming out today. They said the last 2 would release next week, unless I'm mistaken (which I will be happily surprised if I am).
ArtooFeva wrote:
Pretty sure there isn't an episode coming out today. They said the last 2 would release next week, unless I'm mistaken (which I will be happily surprised if I am).
Well we do not know when new episode come out there no time table for episode release at least that I can see but they may release the last two episodes next week
ArtooFeva wrote:
There's an episode today saw it on twitter.
dajhier1 wrote:
ArtooFeva wrote:
How could you do not know that today will be released the episode 11?
Every Sunday (for me) an HuntTheTruth episode comes out!
Is the new episode coming out today? Someone said last week we were getting 2 episodes the day before E3 and it made me think we were not going to get an episode today. Anyone know?
brain01648 wrote:
Is the new episode coming out today? Someone said last week we were getting 2 episodes the day before E3 and it made me think we were not going to get an episode today. Anyone know?
There has been some form of Rumor going around about this, But I don't think anyone from Xbox or 343 has confirmed it.

That said, We are getting an Episode today as proven by this Tweet from the Official Xbox Twitter page: https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/607336167864979456
We are getting an episode today, it was on the main Xbox twitter, just like it is every week.

Link.
brain01648 wrote:
There has been some form of Rumor going around about this, But I don't think anyone from Xbox or 343 has confirmed it.

That said, We are getting an Episode today as proven by this Tweet from the Official Xbox Twitter page: https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/60733616786497945
brain01648 wrote:

That said, We are getting an Episode today as proven by this Tweet from the Official Xbox Twitter page: https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/607336167864979456
Thanks! I'm glad we are getting an episode today. I've been looking forward to it.
HDHerrera wrote:
dajhier1 wrote:
ArtooFeva wrote:
How could you do not know that today will be released the episode 11?
Every Sunday (for me) an HuntTheTruth episode comes out!
There is misinformation circulating that we wont be getting an episode this Sunday. I know this isn't true as it was confirmed on Twitter.
We are getting an episode today, it was on the main Xbox twitter, just like it is every week.

Link.
Do you know what timezone that is by any chance?

Link.
That is Pacific Standard Time my friend.

Cool I'm glad that was all just a case of misinformation! Can't wait for the new episode.
ArtooFeva wrote:

Link.
That is Pacific Standard Time my friend.

Cool I'm glad that was all just a case of misinformation! Can't wait for the new episode.
Great, thanks! So two more hours. I'm going to have a sleep and it should be up by the time I am!
Or you could use any of the ongoing HTT threads instead.

That's a better idea. You should do that.