2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
Any theories or details relating to #HUNTTHETRUTH Episode 8: Peace Talks
Correction, The title is:
Drip,Drip,Drip.
Master Chief attacks an embassy, LOVING Halo 5 already. :) Not because he killed a human ambassador. but that he blew a wall through an embassy, an EMBASSY. Boss level now adds 1000 points.
WOW, Chief killed 19 Humans and an ambassador!!! He's seriously gone rogue!!
He either was framed or he had good motives I hope.
But why did he do it?!?!

Damn you 343i and your compelling but weekly story telling!
Maybe we will play this in Halo 5? Since he evacuated the alien delegates
That would be pretty could.
If Master Chief is evil I will be so -Yoinked!-.
Dammit, that leaked footage at the end!!! WHY 343!!! WHY IS THIS SO GOOD?!
Could Biko possibly be the Planet in which we saw in the Live Action trailer?
What is going on... this is... what?
I personally think the chief is building for something else other than looking out for just humanity, these alien delegates must have great importance and surely this "peace treaty" was going to go sideways and chief found out it was an ambush of sorts.

I'm telling ya, Chiefs recruiting an army, something big is coming!

The reclamation has already begun, and we're hopeless to stop it.
This is so weird... how in the world...
I personally think the chief is building for something else other than looking out for just humanity, these alien delegates must have great importance and surely this "peace treaty" was going to go sideways and chief found out it was an ambush of sorts.

Ambush theory might be on the right track. Maybe if Biko is the planet from the trailer MC could bbe saying, "is this what you wanted?" as in he was trying to help but was this what you wanted.

Ambush theory might be on the right track. Maybe if Biko is the planet from the trailer MC could bbe saying, "is this what you wanted?" as in he was trying to help but was this what you wanted.
I wonder why there is no other part of blue team taking place with him doing that?! Unless there is more to it and they've all been ordered to different part of the planet to do somthing that effects somthing part of a bigger picture. This sounds so out of order for chief to do as we are so used to his heroism and the whole hunt the truth has built chief to be an amazing decision maker when it comes to 100% necessity, so chief has his reasons.
The biggest thing flagging this supposed attack by the Chief as being staged/fake/an attempt to defame him/etc. is one thing - Blue Team. Last we saw for sure, he was with them; and the 'Halo 5' cover art shows he is still with them. So it simply makes no sense for Kelly, Fred, and Linda not to be involved in this (not that the Chief busting in to an embassy and shooting a bunch of people really does to begin with).

So really the bigger question is who is staging this smear campaign now, and why?
So to get the facts straight on the embassy attack, "aliens" (undisclosed race, presumably Sanghelii?) and humans meet for peace talks. I'm a little confused by this because most of the alien species are already at peace and I doubt Jul M'dama's Covenant suddenly became diplomatic.

But anyway Chief blasts in, kills 19 humans, abducts the ambassador and flees with the alien delegation. Later the ambassador is found dead in a field.

What in the world could justify this?

Quote:
The biggest thing flagging this supposed attack by the Chief as being staged/fake/an attempt to defame him/etc. is one thing - Blue Team
Not necessarily. They said Chief fled to an evac ship so the rest of Blue could have been waiting there. And we saw that exact same scenario in Forward Unto Dawn...
Oh my God.
If that fero isn't Halsey, then this is big -Yoink-. Insurrection could raze, and ONI could fall! If ONI falls humanity is lost... more probably they aren't going to blame the bad parts of it, but will scapegoat Halsey, the Spartan II and Section three, exactly what both Parangosky and Osman wanted!
ONI should have assassinated our rogue journalist. Or do they want him to do this?

I don't care about the chief, are you seriously thinking he turned mad? There is obviously an explanation.
Margaret wanted the spartan program to be revealed to UEG, is she in some way behind this?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18