Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Husky Raid - Fav / Least Fav Maps

OP Bobo Benfatti

I've really been enjoying Husky Raid. As such, I've been wondering which maps everyone favors (or not).

I'm hoping everyone will share their top three favorites and least favorite maps.

My 3 favorites:
- MOA Fields
- Omission
- Meta Raid

My 3 least favorites:
- Sleipnir
- PutPut
- M808B Production

I'm curious how this compares with the rest of the community.
I like them all except Meta Raid lol. There are more Husky Raid maps in the file browser that I wish they would add to the rotation. Also they just took our beloved Husky Raid playlist away (now its under Super Fiesta Party - like before).

But they also have Big Team Super Fiesta, which also includes Slayer. So I think they should make a Super Fiesta Objective playlist (Husky raid, oddball, low grav) and use Super Fiesta Slayer only in the Big Team playlist.
DEEPKUL wrote:
I like them all except Meta Raid lol. There are more Husky Raid maps in the file browser that I wish they would add to the rotation. Also they just took our beloved Husky Raid playlist away (now its under Super Fiesta Party - like before).

But they also have Big Team Super Fiesta, which also includes Slayer. So I think they should make a Super Fiesta Objective playlist (Husky raid, oddball, low grav) and use Super Fiesta Slayer only in the Big Team playlist.
Yeah. I'm disappointed, but i understand why they update/remove playlists with a smaller population.

Nonetheless I'm thankful we had this latest round of Husky Raid. Originally, I wasn't a fan of it; now i am. Hopefully we'll get a regular, more consistent dose of it whenever Infinite is released.
I've really been enjoying Husky Raid. As such, I've been wondering which maps everyone favors (or not).

I'm hoping everyone will share their top three favorites and least favorite maps.

My 3 favorites:
- MOA Fields
- Omission
- Meta Raid

My 3 least favorites:
- Sleipnir
- PutPut
- M808B Production

The Super enclosed maps are by FAR the worst, Meta Raid, The OG Husky Raid map is by far the best. The creativity in the other maps with the references is cool, but the OG can't be beaten, maps like sleipnir in SUPER narrow hallways are absolutely terrible though.
Broey Broe wrote:

My 3 favorites:
- MOA Fields
- Omission
- Meta Raid

My 3 least favorites:
- Sleipnir
- PutPut
- M808B Production

The Super enclosed maps are by FAR the worst, Meta Raid, The OG Husky Raid map is by far the best. The creativity in the other maps with the references is cool, but the OG can't be beaten, maps like sleipnir in SUPER narrow hallways are absolutely terrible though.
I appreciate this. Certainly everyone has their preferences, and there’s nothing wrong with liking any maps. That said, it seems like you have a very similar perspective as me. :-)
I'm a huge fan of Husky Raid and look forward to a new Husky Raid forge contest in Infinite. As far as judging there's both aesthetics and map design to consider.

Top 3
1: Containment Breach
2: Traverse
3: Meta Wave

Honorable mentions: Dominus, Swamp Fever, Meta Raid, Hallows, Stand Clear.

Bottom 3
1. Palmyra
2. Palmyra
3. Palmyra
I'm a huge fan of Husky Raid and look forward to a new Husky Raid forge contest in Infinite. As far as judging there's both aesthetics and map design to consider.

Top 3
1: Containment Breach
2: Traverse
3: Meta Wave

Honorable mentions: Dominus, Swamp Fever, Meta Raid, Hallows, Stand Clear.

Bottom 3
1. Palmyra
2. Palmyra
3. Palmyra
excellent. i can get behind your tops and honorables. meta wave is funny, because i HATED it initially... but it has grown on me a lot, now that i appreciate its meta...although im still not fond of the colors. :-)

you got a "lol" outta me on Palmyra. i cant blame you though. that map seems to be two states: you're completely trapped, or you're trapping the opponent...not much middle ground on that map, in my experience.
Surprised Swamp Fever hasn't made the list
My favorites are any maps where there are good sniping positions -
Favorite Maps:
• Downfall
• Meta Wave
• Meta Raid

Least Favorite:
• Gutter
• Reclaimed
• Swamp Fever
• Classified
idk the name but is in the desert