Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Husky raid playlist is live

OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Husky Raid! I love some husky raid, will definitely be checking it out.

Played a handful of matches so far and I like the map so far. I do wish they weren't so compressed it seems but that could be a good thing because capping a flag on longer maps can be tough.
If you're digging the Husky Raid maps then please check out my entry for the contest. I'm not well known in the Forge community so my map didn't get featured, but I think it's pretty fun and plays well.

Hannibal Pass
Here's my ForgeHub Link.

Let me know if you'd like to get a custom play list going !
ive never heard of this playlist honestly, ill have to check it out
ShortFRYv2 wrote:
Never heard of husky raid?!?! Probably the second best thing that came from H4.... The best being the Dominion BTB game type. It's a linear game type of ctf that has fiesta weapon settings. It's tough, competitive, chaos and fun all in one..... IMO anyways.
LethalQ wrote:
ShortFRYv2 wrote:
Never heard of husky raid?!?! Probably the second best thing that came from H4.... The best being the Dominion BTB game type. It's a linear game type of ctf that has fiesta weapon settings. It's tough, competitive, chaos and fun all in one..... IMO anyways.
HUSKY RAID!! HYPE!!
LethalQ wrote:
ShortFRYv2 wrote:
ohhhh, yeah i kinda remember it. I guess ill know for sure later today
Husky raid will be good for those on the XP grind.... I get 4000-5000 XP in like 7 minutes or so and I am not using XP boost....
Quickly finding out that a number of maps are far too short, though, and need to be stretched out.
After playing quite a bit I have to say this playlist was very well done. There is a good number of maps and more importantly there is a good variety going on with them so it doesn't feel to repetitive at all.
Fairly decent exp. Getting around 11/12k per match....the way I'm going with that playlist I could be max rank in about 20 match's...depending on how the matches go and loses half of it in loses around 4k in about 6 minutes with possibly 3 minutes of extra time.

Edit: max rank so this did sort of help, thought would take longer.
Omfg I love it!!! Perfect maps!! And y’all gave us turbo!!??? #DAB now make these both permanent playlist and I’ll have NOOO COMPLAINTS! 🙌🙌
ronnie42 wrote:
Fairly decent exp. Getting around 11/12k per match....the way I'm going with that playlist I could be max rank in about 20 match's...depending on how the matches go and loses half of it in loses around 4k in about 6 minutes with possibly 3 minutes of extra time.

With or without legendary xp boosts?
ronnie42 wrote:

Had no legendary's...believe it was mostly green/blue type exp boosts.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:

Had no legendary's...believe it was mostly green/blue type exp boosts.
😳 I have legendary xp boosts 🤯 I might be able to get 15k a game 😤😭🤬 I just want this work shift to end.
I played one game on Swamp Gas or Swamp Thing (don't remember) and that was enough of that playlist for me. Got decent XP though which was nice.
The playlist is great but I think I am going to load up some MCC for the rest of today. Soical, FFA, HCE, H2, H2A, slayer and action sack sounds awesome about now.
Never played it but will be interested to join with others
ouv wrote:
It's a great playlist for XP grind... I was getting 4000-5000 XP range with no boost whatsoever in like 7 minutes and 30 seconds time frame per game. Couple it with a boost and payouts should be great for time spent.
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
It's a great playlist for XP grind... I was getting 4000-5000 XP range with no boost whatsoever in like 7 minutes and 30 seconds time frame per game. Couple it with a boost and payouts should be great for time spent.
Heck yeah! I got some legendary boosts! Right now found a few to play WZT so I'm getting some of this opportunity to play with others, but I'll be down to play if you'll be on!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3