Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

husky raid question

OP CBngVegas

Is there a way to open/close the door on M808B? i feel like there is, i just havent noticed it yet
Feels like its proximity based to me. Closes after a time but once you get near it, it'll open up. I've had it close on me as I was rushing back with the flag and by the time it opened enough for me to get through I got killed x'D

At least my team grabbed it in my place~
Hello. Scripter of the map here. I put a timer on the door. It takes a about 3 seconds for the doors to complete their animation.
Hello. Scripter of the map here. I put a timer on the door. It takes a about 3 seconds for the doors to complete their animation.
Easily the best part of the map. That, and the Scorpion assembly line outside of the map, which I've willingly died for just to take a peek at it.
Uuv wrote:
Easily the best part of the map. That, and the Scorpion assembly line outside of the map, which I've willingly died for just to take a peek at it.
Me too! That map is so cool haha
Thanks to all you guys who worked on the most recent Husky Raid maps. Great job and it gives all of us Halo lovers to look forward to everyday.
Thanks to all you guys who worked on the most recent Husky Raid maps. Great job and it gives all of us Halo lovers to look forward to everyday.
Never played Husky Raid till recently and it was a blast!
Can someone describe what this map looks like in more detail? I feel like I've played 50+ matches of Husky Raid and still seem to be finding new maps in there so I'm not sure I've played this one yet.
DoubleSama wrote:
Can someone describe what this map looks like in more detail? I feel like I've played 50+ matches of Husky Raid and still seem to be finding new maps in there so I'm not sure I've played this one yet.
Like you I have been playing the list of what way advertised as 23 different maps. To be honest I didn't write down the map names like I should have. But I've played a number of games and I believe I've went through all of the maps at least 4 times until today. They slipped in a new map.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH 343I IF YOU DID THROW IT IN. IF NOT THANK YOU & THE DEVELOPERS FOR THE HUSKY RAID MAPS & GAME MODE ALBEIT a husky old guy.