Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] I am done with Halo 5

OP WhichOnesPink15

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I just sold the game a few hours ago and I got to say i'm disappointed. I really wanted to love the game but it just had too many flaws compared to other games. Content wise, it was not what I was expecting. The campaign was confusing and boring, it took me months to finish it. Online gameplay was frustrating, the balance of weapons was good, but those spawns were godawful, Even black ops 3 had a better spawn system yet people always complain about how broken COD is. The motion sensor was never fixed nor does it seem like it ever was going to be fixed. The maps were generic and small. I always felt like turning a corner was basically suicide, I get it, it's made that way in order for people to not camp but theres only so much one can do in those crammed little areas. BTB had it worse with maps because they were all forge made, it felt like 343 was too lazy to actually take the time and make a decent looking map themselves. Playlist wise, theres just so much you can do before you get bored of playing the same old playlist with the same old tiny maps. There was no incentive to keep playing for me, get req points, buy reqs and bam a random armor you will never use. I hope you guys don't have the same problems I had, I've been a fan of halo since 07, I bought my Xbox to play halo, but I can't do it anymore, MCC and Halo 5 were so disappointing that I am done with Halo.
Bye felicia
Bye felicia
beat me to it.
lol and the community is now filled with a bunch of children
Thanks for letting us know.
Sorry to hear that man, hope you had fun with the past titles. Personally, I can't palate any other competitive FPS after playing H5.. especially BOIII. H5 just feels so refined IMO. I agree with you on the maps thing though. Good luck on your future gaming endeavors.
Don't blame you. I didn't sell my copy but I'm playing mkx now. 343 don't deserve halo, and the community don't deserve what they've done to halo.
I really like H5. So much better than any of the COD games on XB1. My time share is H5, BF4 and BFH.
Sad day... Bye have fun with COD or whatever you are going to play instead, with even more generic maps than any franchise ever. Besides that's what Halo Forge and custom games are for. Halo 5 = Competitive multiplayer (to much for noobs) & Fun Custom Games/Maps (To little patience in most people)
Don't blame you. I didn't sell my copy but I'm playing mkx now. 343 don't deserve halo, and the community don't deserve what they've done to halo.
lol I'm planning to hop back in MKX, I want the new characters
If you played it since 07, you should probably know how flawed Halo 3 core and Matchmaking was. I feel like 343 actually plays the game they design. Obviously its complexities and with next-gen hardware have caused some minor glitches here and there, but I've played since Halo's initial launch in 01 and I will admit I really like Halo 5 and what it offers. 343 atleast recognizes its history and what it was built on. I never felt nastalgia from H1 in H2 nor did I feel it from H2 in H3; I feel nastalgia from all 3 in Halo 5.

There's nothing wrong with migrating over to COD though, even though it's nooby lol. I would suggest looking at Rocket League coming out soon. Well you should play what you want so have fun.
Sad day... Bye have fun with COD or whatever you are going to play instead, with even more generic maps than any franchise ever. Besides that's what Halo Forge and custom games are for. Halo 5 = Competitive multiplayer (to much for noobs) & Fun Custom Games/Maps (To little patience in most people)
lol I'm pretty sure you didn't read my post. Maybe I will play COD but that doesn't mean I think the gameplay is better than Halo, there's just no incentive for me to keep playing. I played custom games a few times but sometimes I'm just stuck with playing arena. And you say it's too much for noobs, well if you saw my K/D you would see that was not the case. I'm not saying i'm the best player, but don't go around belittling other franchises when theres clearly many problems with Halo 5.
If you played it since 07, you should probably know how flawed Halo 3 core and Matchmaking was. I feel like 343 actually plays the game they design. Obviously its complexities and with next-gen hardware have caused some minor glitches here and there, but I've played since Halo's initial launch in 01 and I will admit I really like Halo 5 and what it offers. 343 atleast recognizes its history and what it was built on. I never felt nastalgia from H1 in H2 nor did I feel it from H2 in H3; I feel nastalgia from all 3 in Halo 5.

There's nothing wrong with migrating over to COD though, even though it's nooby lol. I would suggest looking at Rocket League coming out soon. Well you should play what you want so have fun.
Yeah there's only so much I can get from COD, multiplayer wise, I think i'll hop back on to MKX, Although rocket league doesn't sound bad. I'll also continue on with Fallout
Why did you feel the need to post this?? I don't care that you left, just about everyone else in the community doesn't care either
SpartanJ91 wrote:
Why did you feel the need to post this?? I don't care that you left, just about everyone else in the community doesn't care either
Cause I feel like it? I've been a part of the community and I wanna voice my complaints and why I'm leaving? This is America child.
Because it isn't childlike to throw a hissy fit and make a pointless thread about how you sold a game back?

Just leave. Nobody cares. There are plenty of threads exactly the same as this.
I just sold the game a few hours ago and I got to say i'm disappointed. I really wanted to love the game but it just had too many flaws compared to other games. Content wise, it was not what I was expecting. The campaign was confusing and boring, it took me months to finish it. Online gameplay was frustrating, the balance of weapons was good, but those spawns were godawful, Even black ops 3 had a better spawn system yet people always complain about how broken COD is. The motion sensor was never fixed nor does it seem like it ever was going to be fixed. The maps were generic and small. I always felt like turning a corner was basically suicide, I get it, it's made that way in order for people to not camp but theres only so much one can do in those crammed little areas. BTB had it worse with maps because they were all forge made, it felt like 343 was too lazy to actually take the time and make a decent looking map themselves. Playlist wise, theres just so much you can do before you get bored of playing the same old playlist with the same old tiny maps. There was no incentive to keep playing for me, get req points, buy reqs and bam a random armor you will never use. I hope you guys don't have the same problems I had, I've been a fan of halo since 07, I bought my Xbox to play halo, but I can't do it anymore, MCC and Halo 5 were so disappointing that I am done with Halo.
Do ya hear that???
The sound you're hearing is the sound of not a single person caring about your problems.
Bloeddraak wrote:
Because it isn't childlike to throw a hissy fit and make a pointless thread about how you sold a game back?

Just leave. Nobody cares. There are plenty of threads exactly the same as this.
Do ya hear that???
The sound you're hearing is the sound of not a single person caring about your problems.
*fist bumps*
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2