Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] I can still see you!

OP Worried Cheeze

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
If you've got camo, and you're carrying the flag, I can still see you.
If you've got camo, and you're charging up your incineration cannon, I can still see you.
If you've got camo, and you're scoping me with a binary rifle......yup....I can still see you.

Ran into all of this today and got a good chuckle about it! You?
Peekaboo! I see you!

*proceeds to assassinate*
Just close your eyes... If I can't see you, you can't see meeeeee!!!
Good old camo shenanigans. My favorite is to sit in the passenger seat of a warthog until the enemy team decides they want to use it. Their reaction to a enemy appearing out of thin air is nothing short of priceless.
If they got the kill, then it doesn't matter.
Exenius wrote:
Ah good ol' camo shenanigans. My favorite is to sit in the passenger seat of a warthog until the enemy team decides they want to use it. Their reaction to a enemy appearing out of thin air is nothing short of priceless.
I have to try that omg😂
Active camo is also quite useless in firefight, so I just sell them :/
Exenius wrote:
Ah good ol' camo shenanigans. My favorite is to sit in the passenger seat of a warthog until the enemy team decides they want to use it. Their reaction to a enemy appearing out of thin air is nothing short of priceless.
I will definitely be trying this.
It would be hilarious if you just sat in the passenger seat the entire time and the Warthog driver didn't even notice you until the camo wore off (I'm sure you already did that before).
Well, it's not like you're not supposed to do anything while in camo. If you got the shot: take it. If you see the flag, run it.

What gets me, are the snipers and campers who kill me, then stay in their campsite. I know where you are. I will return.

Actually, I made a funny thing about this a few years ago: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/dear-campers/7cae1e64-ade5-4947-ae39-fc3146cf18e8/posts
Ah nothing like trolling camo users and using camo. I've assassinated camo users trying to assassinate me.
...if you charge your ground pound I can see you.

If you jump, i can see you, specially if you stabilize!
A minority of halo players can see camo users who aren't moving, seeing through the camo. Told my friend who loves camo camping that I could do it and he thought it was a perk or ability. xD
My favourite thing to do with camo is EMP Phaetons and hijack them. I just imagine the pilots rage and I'm happy for the rest of the day.
FTB Taterz wrote:
Ah nothing like trolling camo users and using camo. I've assassinated camo users trying to assassinate me.
Ive assassinated a camo user without even knowing he was there.What an unlucky guy.
Actually I like running the flag with camo. I know you can see me but not when I drop the flag. I have had a couple of sneaky flag runs that way.
Exenius wrote:
I think that happened to me once lol
Active camo is also quite useless in firefight, so I just sell them :/
Idk, it helped me get a lot of shotgun kills in FF.
Camo should keep you super invis in crouch like it currently does but provide more of that Halo 3 clear-jello look when you walk. Currently it's either crouch walk or you're totally visible. I feel like an idiot hurriedly crouching around Regret trying to find enemies before the camo runs out. Although to be fair if you get the sword and camo at the same time you're pretty much unkillable.
They can't see me....
I can't see them!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2