Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] I feel unbelievably ripped off. (REQ RANT)

OP UltimaNylocke

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9
T0m00se37 wrote:
The REQ system is ... a bunch of micro transactions and dumb luck.

Anyone who thinks this new system of customization unlocks is better than the previous systems, is just plain wrong.
I agree, though the perk of this format is being able to get armor that you would have to wait until SR-300+ to get in an H4-type format.
Now you may be thinking "well they use REQ packs to fund their DLC and it is free" which is something I have heard before. That is also bad for two main reasons. The first is that, if you do that, you shouldn't force it onto everybody.
But they don't force it on everybody. Only a tiny percentage of the population spends a bunch of money; that tiny population is what funds the rest of the DLC.

That is how all MTX games operate more or less.
req packs are way too expensive in my opinion
12 gold packs ar better
Hahaha! You spent 120000 on ONE PACK!? Hahaha! Like dude, what were you thinking? It's one pack, you should have just bought 12 Gold . . . "I feel ripped off." I'm sorry you feel that way but don't fall for troll advertising bro. Anything above 10000 is a scam when you can get the same stuff by the same chance through buying in Golds. You will get the armor bro. Just believe in the heart of the REQS and keep playing.

THE HALO GODS WILL GRANT YOUR WISH THROUGH HARD WORK SPARTAN!
-Yoink- GAME
120000 points and no dice? This req system is rigged imo.
It's not rigged, it's random. That's how random works. Whoever bought the WZ MoR pack is completely ignorant to me IMO.
define random
Anyone who falls for it its there own fault. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT!
Hahaha! You spent 120000 on ONE PACK!? Hahaha! Like dude, what were you thinking? It's one pack, you should have just bought 12 Gold . . . "I feel ripped off." I'm sorry you feel that way but don't fall for troll advertising bro. Anything above 10000 is a scam when you can get the same stuff by the same chance through buying in Golds. You will get the armor bro. Just believe in the heart of the REQS and keep playing.

THE HALO GODS WILL GRANT YOUR WISH THROUGH HARD WORK SPARTAN!
"Heart of the REQs" lol I see what you did there
Its Raging but yeah its Random Loot, im pissed because i still dont have an Myhtic Armor or weapon.
Anyone who falls for it its there own fault. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT!
You're right, I don't. No armor for me then. Why make my spartan more personalized which is a feature that's been with Halo for a while and done correctly until now, when I could just not try to do that?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Boggy79 wrote:
So you knew that REQ pack were random chance before you bought the overpriced MoR REQ pack. You knew that it would guarantee you unlocks that had a greater chance of being from the MoR REQ's but were still random. You're annoyed because you got a random draw as advertised.
Complaining that you preferred the previous system is one thing (I too would like some commendation or skill based unlocks) but complaining that the REQ worked as advertised and intended is simply daft.
esta questão de pacote req e só farsa pois tenho todas as coisas do halo sem me preocupar com nada comprando os pacotes ouro
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Its Raging but yeah its Random Loot, im pissed because i still dont have an Myhtic Armor or weapon.
nao a questao e a seguinte ja tenho todas as capas de armas todas as armaduras tenho tudo do jogo ja ganhei rapidamente

los Paquetes de reqs especiales de 120,000 puntos de suministros son basura en su mayoria es mejor comprar req de oro
I didn't get any Reach armour either.. just stupid junk
That's sucks I just stick to buying gold pack. I've saved about 300,000 reqs and never get anything good in them.
Welcome to the new Halo! lol
You spent in game currency on the only thing you can spend in game currency on and you feel ripped off?

The only thing you could compare the value to would be gold and silver packs. You obviously see this as a lesser purchase but your own desire led you to make the inferior purchase.

In your heart of hearts you know who you're mad at and it isn't 343. Own your mistakes.
You should have known the memories of reach pack was a rip off before you bought it. It's your own fault now quit complaining.
I think it's fun, I like the lottery feel, just makes it more interesting
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9