OP OffsideLamb

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Lol, what has it done now? It must work correctly because I haven't been banned yet and I haven't been quitting.
Yesterday I had I think 3 games where teammates quit. I support banhammer.
Hahaha banned long enough to come make a post you should be banned from posts too quitter. 6 DNF in 2 pages I hope it was a substantial ban. Go quit a different game.
Not gonna lie I'm not a saint but when I get a dropped connection recognise it don't just assume I've quit.
Good point I bet they weren't all due to connection though
Do not post inappropriate comments.

Spoiler:
Show
-Yoink- you banhammer.

that is all
What I want to know is, why did you do a sudden 6 dnfs over 2 pages, yet have clear games for at least another 10?
Not gonna lie I'm not a saint but when I get a dropped connection recognise it don't just assume I've quit.
why would you attempt to play multiplayer if you can't keep a stable connection? You do know you getting disconnected affects the whole team right? Or do you simply not care.
considering logging on later simply to report and block such a useless excuse for a human thanks enjoy your day while I laugh at you

Spoiler:
Show
go play with your lambs kid
-Yoink- you banhammer.
that is all
*Puts on monocle and sips form his tea cup*

It seems this lad here may be experiencing a severe case of butthurt.

Someone please call the whaaaaambluance
Banhammer, your humble supplicants offer unto you this morsel, whose bitter tears remind us of your grand ambivalence!

Bathe us in your glory, mighty Banhammer!

Spoiler:
Show
xXSB101Xx wrote:
-Yoink- you banhammer.

that is all
What I want to know is, why did you do a sudden 6 dnfs over 2 pages, yet have clear games for at least another 10?
Maybe he finally hit a point in the ladder that is actually challenging him and he doesnt like it now...IDK
you like to sleep off to the side of a lamb cool maybe you should quit that too weirdo
This kid is too funny gets mad that people don't like quitters. The butthurt is strong with this one, thanks for the laughs little one.
The ones with the least intelligence always respond with your mom jokes. You just continue to make yourself look bad and it is really funny bye kid.
Praise be the banhammer
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2