2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
BR3AK GEAR wrote:
Okay so i know this is no big deal lol but i just had to share this with you guys! I've worked so hard and gotten frustrated at times, but i finally did it! Now for Diamond rank!
nice job there, great
Thanks man i appreciate it! :D
Raven XCVl wrote:
Congrats Spartan!
Thanks Spartan dude! ;D
GRATZMAN67 wrote:
Okay so i know this is no big deal lol but i just had to share this with you guys! I've worked so hard and gotten frustrated at times, but i finally did it! Now for Diamond rank!
NICE! Slayer as a solo player IS hard to get platinum on—hence the 123 games you needed to complete. Between the terrible matchmaking, quitters and dashboarding, it is extremely frustrating!

Unfortunately, most of Arena is more of a measure of how good your teammates are rather than your own skill (FFA is the exception). Hard to win a Slayer match if you're up by +10 Kills to Deaths and the other members of your team are -5 or more Kills to Deaths.
Dude thats exactly why its so hard. Matchmaking doesn't match you with people of the same skill. That happens RARELY. it took me a while to get platinum man. Thanks! :D
I had reached platinum as well a few weeks after I got the game , but now I loose to many games and I have a hard time getting pass gold 6 :I
Blame the matchmaking system dude! Those damn quitters ruin the game!
Gipxn wrote:
Gipxn wrote:
Gipxn wrote:
Plat isn't too hard to get, but anyways good job!
Thanks! :D
No Problem, but I just have 1 question: Did u play with a fireteam or did you play solo?
I played solo, most of my friends don't have Halo let alone an Xbox lol
That sucks! Usually if you play most of your ranking up matches with a fireteam you can get a pretty high rank.
Yeah i know thats why it was kinda difficult for me haha! Most of my mates are playstation fanboys lol
You need new friends!
Maybe i do man lmfao
GRATZMAN67 wrote:
NICE! Slayer as a solo player IS hard to get platinum on—hence the 123 games you needed to complete. Between the terrible matchmaking, quitters and dashboarding, it is extremely frustrating!

Unfortunately, most of Arena is more of a measure of how good your teammates are rather than your own skill (FFA is the exception). Hard to win a Slayer match if you're up by +10 Kills to Deaths and the other members of your team are -5 or more Kills to Deaths.
Dude thats exactly why its so hard. Matchmaking doesn't match you with people of the same skill. That happens RARELY. it took me a while to get platinum man. Thanks! :D
No problem! Keep up the fight towards diamond!
Well what do you want? A rank or something?
Well what do you want? A rank or something?
I want trophies, because im James Hetfield.
congrats, how'd you break bronze 3????? its impossible
ItShadoww wrote:
congrats, how'd you break bronze 3????? its impossible
It wasn't easy man, i went on a major losing streak due to bad team mates and having diamond players on the other team. But somehow i just pushed through, gotta play strategic if you're going solo, always buddy up with another player, it evens the odds. Don't always rush in guns blazing, take you're time man. Hope this helps! :D
I just got Diamond in FFA! :D
Grats M8 im on the path aswell :)
Good Job.
I just got Diamond in FFA! :D
Awesome! Now for Onyx! ;)
Grats M8 im on the path aswell :)
Thanks dude! Hoping you get there soon! Not exactly easy as a solo player
Pingumumbo wrote:
Good Job.
Thanks man! :D
Raven XCVl wrote:
Congrats Spartan!
Thanks Spartan dude! ;D
You're welcome
Congrats, now you have a higher chance of seeing some of us on the battlefield Spartan. Prepare yourself =)
l000Flan k wrote:
Congrats, now you have a higher chance of seeing some of us on the battlefield Spartan. Prepare yourself =)
Thanks! I look forward to it! May the best Spartan win! :D
l000Flan k wrote:
Thanks! I look forward to it! May the best Spartan win! :D
I intend to =)

Feel free to add me, I'll be getting on in a few minutes and I'm sure you'd want to be on the winning team. *wink*
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7