OP Dark Master7779

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
XLR8 wrote:
do you have a solution?
There is no solution to such bullshittery. Unless your teammates are watching your back. Unfortunately, 343 decided to cut down Warzone and WZ Assault fireteams to 6 just because randoms can't get good or play with teams.
Like I've told 4 other people in the past two days, 343i lowered the fireteam limit to 6 so that they could determine if this would decrease farming or not. Also, saying that randoms "can't get good" is a really rude thing to say to whoever isn't in your fireteam (also this insults yourself if someone is playing against you and don't know you).

I'm not sure why but whenever people complain without looking into it or using actual facts, I get annoyed...
XLR8 wrote:
do you have a solution?
There is no solution to such bullshittery. Unless your teammates are watching your back. Unfortunately, 343 decided to cut down Warzone and WZ Assault fireteams to 6 just because randoms can't get good or play with teams.
Huh, so you're saying that your 5 friends can't help you out in that situation? Weird, it seems like you would call them out and get some help 1 friend or 11 get them there to help.
Hey, at least everyone cannot spawn with one like in Halo 4 (what a mess)…
back in da old halo 1 and halo 2 days we didn't have no plasma pistol emp! we had 2 sticks and a rock for a whole platoon!
You know what's worse? being trolled by 1 or 2 banshees at your armory. Sometimes an EMP blast is the only way to defend yourself.
I don't know why they wouldn't board you, but assuming they had a fully charged, brand new PP, it would last about 1 minute at the least. Then you brutally murder them.
I don't know why they wouldn't board you, but assuming they had a fully charged, brand new PP, it would last about 1 minute at the least. Then you brutally murder them.
Oh man it was hell. I spawned a random vehicle which gave me an AA Wraith and I didn't have enough Reqs for Wheelman yet. This dude just kept bombarding me with Plasma Pistol shots. Thankfully one of my teammates actually helped me after I kept getting EMPed for like a minute straight and then I proceeded to slaughter the enemy team with my AA Wraith. I swear this thing just annihilates infantry and shreds Wasps.
"I've been emped!"
"You mean EMPed?"
"Yeah, that spells 'emp.'"
Putting Red vs. Blue aside, Halo 5 players do a lot of things that tick me off. I won't bother listing anything, but in all of the occurrences, there's a common conclusion: I just keep playing the best I can. In the end, I can't control what other players do, but if I can still shoot at them for it, then I'll do it.
Hah.

There's little that gives me more pleasure than seeing a guy pull the EMP-stunlock and ends up getting killed while doing it - doubly so if I'm the one that manages to do it in a brief period between stuns.
You can counter it with
  1. Wheelman Mod
  2. Shoot immediately after your EMPd but before another shot hits you
  3. Press up on the D pad to flare and hope someone comes to your aid
  4. Get out and force them to retreat with your primary and grenades, use this small window to move to a better position
  5. Wait it out
  6. Abandon the vehicle, the longer you are distracted the more they win
XLR8 wrote:
do you have a solution?
Then this post is non-constructive and should be locked.
XLR8 wrote:
XLR8 wrote:
do you have a solution?
Then this post is non-constructive and should be locked.
Thats not really for you to decide now is it?
Wraith0912 wrote:
Yeah, getting barraged with Plasma Pistol charges is really a pain in the -Yoink-, especially if you're in an air vehicle and they're using the Void's Tear. Nevertheless, that's what the Wheelman mod in Warzone is for. I can't tell you how many vehicles that thing has saved me in.
YEP
XLR8 wrote:
do you have a solution?
Preach it I couldn't say it better myself
COBRA R2 wrote:
Wraith0912 wrote:
Yeah, getting barraged with Plasma Pistol charges is really a pain in the -Yoink-, especially if you're in an air vehicle and they're using the Void's Tear. Nevertheless, that's what the Wheelman mod in Warzone is for. I can't tell you how many vehicles that thing has saved me in.
YEP
Its such a huge pain. Especially when you don't even get any kills with it. As long as I get at least one kill with the vehicle I spawned, I won't mind all that much. I'll still be pissed but at least i got one kill with it.
Have you ever heard of the amor mod titled "Wheelman," you can get it anytime after level 5 and it's worth it, m8.
Have you ever heard of the amor mod titled "Wheelman," you can get it anytime after level 5 and it's worth it, m8.
Like I said earlier this was before I had enough Reqs for Wheelman. I had pulled an AA Wraith out of a Level 3 Random Vehicle.
I'm sorry guys... I totally am a jerk for doing this...

I intentionally do it so it will one day be nerfed.

It's really annoying.
ill keep emping hoping a teammate will board that is closer, or til it is safe for me to board
Chimera30 wrote:
Sounds like a completely legitimate method of keeping a particular vehicle out of commission. As to why they refuse to board? Who knows; destroying the vehicle would undoubtedly be the more permanent action, especially since plasma pistols eventually run out. Maybe it was for trolling purposes. But it's not breaking any rules.

If you hate it that much, get out of the vehicle, shoot the EMP-er, and get back in.
I know that sounds good on paper, but when your in the heat of battle that will not work.

The people are doing it on purpose, take it from me. I fully admit to doing this to irritate people, and good Lord have I triggered people.

(Sorry to those I've done it too... lol)

Edit: I do it in the hopes that one day it will get nerfed, consider me a beta tester who found an exploit that I want to see fixed.

There's not much that can be done, if they take out emp then will get a million and one threads of people saying vehicles are OP. (Most of which don't understand that vehicles are supposed to be slightly OP)

As it stands, it's not worth the risk to use a heavy vehicle on the feild, there's just to many counters to it that really limit it's playability.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3