Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

I Hate Constant EMPing

OP Dark Master7779

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Use wheelman. You'll regain control of your vehicle before they're able to charge up another shot and it will give you a chance to take the player out. There is nothing wrong with plasma pistol EMP; vehicles can be super devastating in the right hands and that's an effective counter.
When using a tank or flying vehicle, I try to distance myself from enemy ground units so that they cant do that.
Ah yes, I never really use vehicles in Warzone for that reason specifically (mainly I avoid using the air vehicles), but I'm sorry, if I get wrecked three times in a row by a vehicle, I will bring out the Void's Tear and try to get you out of the vehicle so I can potentially steal it.
XLR8 wrote:
do you have a solution?
There is no solution to such bullshittery. Unless your teammates are watching your back. Unfortunately, 343 decided to cut down Warzone and WZ Assault fireteams to 6 just because randoms can't get good or play with teams.
Lol, so then your not good if you cannot be smart enough to jump on the turret and take him out
XLR8 wrote:
do you have a solution?
There is no solution to such bullshittery. Unless your teammates are watching your back. Unfortunately, 343 decided to cut down Warzone and WZ Assault fireteams to 6 just because randoms can't get good or play with teams.
Lol, so then your not good if you cannot be smart enough to jump on the turret and take him out
Oh dude I would've done that if the enemy was on the ground. But he was on a huge rock and had a huge field of vision. If I got on the turret, I would've been exposed. He had the high ground. I most likely would've lost. He had a BR and was really high up. I had no choice but to stay inside the cockpit.
This has been a thing since Halo 2, welcome to the party, it's not going to change.
XLR8 wrote:
do you have a solution?
Like I've told 4 other people in the past two days, 343i lowered the fireteam limit to 6 so that they could determine if this would decrease farming or not. Also, saying that randoms "can't get good" is a really rude thing to say to whoever isn't in your fireteam (also this insults yourself if someone is playing against you and don't know you).

I'm not sure why but whenever people complain without looking into it or using actual facts, I get annoyed...
They lowered the fireteam limit to lengthen games and get req use higher. Blowout quick coring is what triggered 343 to make the change. If they wanted to eliminate farming they would have gone about it a different way. Like a deteriorating core, a mercy button, no quit penalty after 3 minutes of triple cap.

I understand your annoyance. I get really annoyed when people say this change was about farming. If this was about farming why didn't they make the change a year ago when there were many teams farming? Why make the change after most teams quit farming and played for the quick core? Because farmers use reqs, and farming games are longer. It's the same reason why a mercy rule or deteriorating core was never put in place. Because 343 doesn't want short games with little req use. They want long drawn out games with lots of reqs used to encourage players to buy packs.

343 never has cared if you're spawn camped and killed. They never will. They care about selling the community packs. I've told Many people this, and will continue to do so. Farming is being used as a scapegoat for a microtransactions push, I don't know how the community doesn't see this. If 343 really had a problem with farming they would have nipped it in the bud when it actually happened while warzone was relevant.
And also to stay on topic.

Op. The reason you were repeatedly emp'd is because he wanted you to get out of the vehicle and kill you and steal it instead of boarding and destroying it. You did good staying in the vehicle and taking the green gun. Never get out, because you will die then you will be dealing with the enemy trying to kill you with your own vehicle.
Warden Eternal is the worst when he does that.
Sylxeria wrote:
"I've been emped!"
"You mean EMPed?"
"Yeah, that spells 'emp.'"
Putting Red vs. Blue aside, Halo 5 players do a lot of things that tick me off. I won't bother listing anything, but in all of the occurrences, there's a common conclusion: I just keep playing the best I can. In the end, I can't control what other players do, but if I can still shoot at them for it, then I'll do it.
Hah.

There's little that gives me more pleasure than seeing a guy pull the EMP-stunlock and ends up getting killed while doing it - doubly so if I'm the one that manages to do it in a brief period between stuns.
You and all those who manage to turn the tables are heroes.
Ever been constantly plasma emp by your OWN TEAM?! Now that gets old real fast...
Ever been constantly plasma emp by your OWN TEAM?! Now that gets old real fast...
I swear I wish you can betray your teammates in Warzone when that happens. Its such bullcrap.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3