Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

I have a theory regarding the Mythic Weapon...

OP WortWortWarthog

There are really two things it could be: Fist of Rukt or the CE Magnum. Both theories have valid support and are both equally awesome. However, you would think that we'd be able to difference between a blurred handgun and a blurred hammer. And yet, the picture itself tells us next to nothing. My theory is that the picture being blurred is not the actual REQ, but an image of a Suicide Grunt with a REQ Card background. Why would 343i do this? Simple: both the Fist of Rukt and the CE Magnum would have unmistakable profiles even while blurred, making the whole effort to conceal them futile. Just watch the actual REQ, whichever one it is, look nothing like the blurred picture. I personally believe that it's the Fist of Rukt, but we won't know until tomorrow.
Well, I am going with the hammer, if you enlarge the image it looks like a hammer to me. But yeah the suicide grunt thing is plausible.
There are really two things it could be: Fist of Rukt or the CE Magnum. Both theories have valid support and are both equally awesome. However, you would think that we'd be able to difference between a blurred handgun and a blurred hammer. And yet, the picture itself tells us next to nothing. My theory is that the picture being blurred is not the actual REQ, but an image of a Suicide Grunt with a REQ Card background. Why would 343i do this? Simple: both the Fist of Rukt and the CE Magnum would have unmistakable profiles even while blurred, making the whole effort to conceal them futile. Just watch the actual REQ, whichever one it is, look nothing like the blurred picture. I personally believe that it's the Fist of Rukt, but we won't know until tomorrow.
indeed. the background to the card is unlike ANY other card. Look at all the weapons. Weapons have a dark background and are tilted upward facing the left. Vehicles face the right and also have a dark background. It has to be a spartan holding the weapon we are getting or is just a troll picture of the grunt like you said.
It's almost definitely a grunt. I was thinking it would be a neat idea if the grunt was holding the CE Magnum. Because how awesome would it be for a suicide grunt to be wielding a CE Magnum? Pretty awesome if you ask me.
Your thoughts on this?

http://i64.tinypic.com/zmick7.jpg
Your thoughts on this?

http://i64.tinypic.com/zmick7.jpg
Lazy Link.
It can't be the CE Magnum because the Mythic is not a loadout weapon. The CE Magnum would be a loadout weapon, not a power weapon. It could also be a vehicle. The possibilities it could be is the Fist of Rukt, a new weapon, the Hornet, or some other vehicle, old or new.
I'll bet it's a legendary stance no one will ever see.
StuftRock1 wrote:
It can't be the CE Magnum because the Mythic is not a loadout weapon. The CE Magnum would be a loadout weapon, not a power weapon. It could also be a vehicle. The possibilities it could be is the Fist of Rukt, a new weapon, the Hornet, or some other vehicle, old or new.
Whispered Truth isn't a Loadout Weapon, and that's the only Magnum Variant in the game.
I'll bet it's a legendary stance no one will ever see.
It is a Warzone REQ, since the only REQ Cards with the White border are Single-Use Warzone REQs.
Agreed. I even pulled the image into Photoshop to get a clearer image of it. My money is on Fist of Rukt. The update is has hammer in the name, the update comes with the standard gravity hammer, the image is next to the gravity hammer. If it isn't I will be genuinely shocked.
Besides, 343 would most likely save the CE magnum to be introduced until the very end of Halo 5's run. Try to keep baiting us on.
StuftRock1 wrote:
The CE magnum wouldn't have to be a loadout weapon, it could be a power weapon, like the whispered truth.

Also, OP, you have a hypothesis.
StuftRock1 wrote:
The CE magnum wouldn't have to be a loadout weapon, it could be a power weapon, like the whispered truth.

Also, OP, you have a hypothesis.
Technicalities... Although I'm actually invalidating a piece of key evidence from the other theories.
It would only be logical if it was Fist of Rukt because of the Grav Hammer release.