4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
I think I'm somewhere in the 70s for SR and I unlocked a phaeton
xS3RENITYx wrote:
xS3RENITYx wrote:
xS3RENITYx wrote:
What percentage of the the collection do you have?
I'm sorry? Can and may your rephrase including steps to do so?
How much of the overall REQ collection do you have completed? When you check REQs in game, you can view your collection and it shows you the percentage of all the total unlocks.
The percentage is 78%. You can say I'm just getting unlucky but by now I would have expected at least one Phaeton and maybe a Helios.
Not really. There isn't any reason to expect that you would have gotten one by now. The drops are random based on weighting. If you keep it up you will eventually get one.
Sorry, I gave the wrong percentage. That is the percentage of vehicle and power weapons certification I have. (78%)
That doesn't really change my answer. Imagine a giant fish bowl with fish in it in it. The fish are different colors. There are 45 blue fish, 45 Red fish, 30 Green fish, 30 Yellow fish, 15 Black fish, 15 Whitefish (tasty -Yoinks!-), 10 Pink fish, 10 Purple fish, 3 orange fish, 3 Spotted fish, and 1 golden Hylian loach. Every time you dip your net in the water you pull out two fish. You really, really want the orange fish. Each time you dip your net in you reduce two fish from the pool, which will get you closer to the orange fish. Since the orange fish is very rare you aren't likely to get them in any one swipe of your net, but eventually you will get it.
That was the most beautiful analogy I've ever heard
xS3RENITYx wrote:
xS3RENITYx wrote:
xS3RENITYx wrote:
How much of the overall REQ collection do you have completed? When you check REQs in game, you can view your collection and it shows you the percentage of all the total unlocks.
The percentage is 78%. You can say I'm just getting unlucky but by now I would have expected at least one Phaeton and maybe a Helios.
Not really. There isn't any reason to expect that you would have gotten one by now. The drops are random based on weighting. If you keep it up you will eventually get one.
Sorry, I gave the wrong percentage. That is the percentage of vehicle and power weapons certification I have. (78%)
That doesn't really change my answer. Imagine a giant fish bowl with fish in it in it. The fish are different colors. There are 45 blue fish, 45 Red fish, 30 Green fish, 30 Yellow fish, 15 Black fish, 15 Whitefish (tasty -Yoinks!-), 10 Pink fish, 10 Purple fish, 3 orange fish, 3 Spotted fish, and 1 golden Hylian loach. Every time you dip your net in the water you pull out two fish. You really, really want the orange fish. Each time you dip your net in you reduce two fish from the pool, which will get you closer to the orange fish. Since the orange fish is very rare you aren't likely to get them in any one swipe of your net, but eventually you will get it.
I can sing a rainbow of fish.
I have certs for both phaeton. I don't even really play warzone anymore either lol. If I could give them away I would.
xS3RENITYx wrote:
xS3RENITYx wrote:
xS3RENITYx wrote:
Best analogy I've seen in a long while! *hums LoZ Overworld Theme* xD

I've only ever acquired phaetons via way of daring hijacks and once using an ultra rare random vehicle card.
I was on gold packs from around level 90 to about level 128 or so before opening everything. For some weird reason, the Temple Banshee was the last vehicle unlock I had, even after both Phaeton variants. You'll eventually get them, but it sounds like they are usually the last two vehicle unlocks, if not the last unlocks period. RP boosts and selling req items are both ways to speed up the grind. I only kept about 3 of any given item and sold the rest. There were times where I could buy a couple gold packs just from what I sold.
Patience young padawan
Would it be bad if I said that I had both the Phaeton and Phaeton Helios certifications? I actually have every single weapon certification, and I'm not even SR110 yet.

Honestly, it's all luck based. You'll get it eventually, just hang on in there!
The only 2 vehicle certification left are standard and Helios phaetons......
One of the last vehicles I got.
I haven't gotten any phaetons since I became lvl 136 or maybe close to 140. Now I own about 14 in total. Its just random . RNG not a glitch. also my face when people in the low 100s and expects to have phaeton unlocks.
RNG isn't random in this game. I'd guarantee they are the last handful of certs you unlock
xS3RENITYx wrote:
xS3RENITYx wrote:
xS3RENITYx wrote:
So colorfulllll...especially loved the Hylian loach. I remember getting one of those long ago...
Keep chugging along and i would agree, use your RP boosts on the game.
Hotrod192 wrote:
Would it be bad if I said that I had both the Phaeton and Phaeton Helios certifications? I actually have every single weapon certification, and I'm not even SR110 yet.

You lucky devil. Actually, I also have the Helios certification, I think I got it somewhere in the SR40s...I've only gotten 1 more Helios since then, and I've only ever used one of them, but MAN it kicked booty.
To support the randomness theory, I have the Helios cert and 4 Helioses, but no sign of the regular Phaeton. Weird.
It was in one of my last gold packs. Funny story I actually got to use a phaeton when I used an ultra rare random vehicle req even before I got the certification.
Keep opening gold packs. It in there somewhere.
Magnyss wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:

You lucky devil. Actually, I also have the Helios certification, I think I got it somewhere in the SR40s...I've only gotten 1 more Helios since then, and I've only ever used one of them, but MAN it kicked booty.
To support the randomness theory, I have the Helios cert and 4 Helioses, but no sign of the regular Phaeton. Weird.
Well, the Helios is a million times better than the regular one anyway! So you're not missing out too much! :)
I must be lucky as well. I just got my Phaeton cert last night. I am level 96. Just turned 97 today.
I recive one Phaeton from 20 to 30 Gold packs.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5