Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

I love Halo 3 odst playlist

OP GYS GHOST

for my expectation it s perfectly done; I have always dreamed about h3 odst multiplayer and I hope that the playlist stays as long as possible.
But its worth it for grind the xp? i tried one of this and it took me 9 minutes.. wow
Matteo9889 wrote:
But its worth it for grind the xp? i tried one of this and it took me 9 minutes.. wow
if you buy " helmet pack" for 150.000 you can get 10 leggendary boost xp for arena (if you have pratically all helmets) , so every 8-14 m you get 10k in halo 3 odst playlist!
GYS GHOST wrote:
Matteo9889 wrote:
if you buy " helmet pack" for 150.000 you can get 10 leggendary boost pack, so every 8-14 m you get 10k in halo 3 odst playlist!
I bought one few days ago.. it given me nothing of boosts... :(
Matteo9889 wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
Matteo9889 wrote:
if you buy " helmet pack" for 150.000 you can get 10 leggendary boost pack, so every 8-14 m you get 10k in halo 3 odst playlist!
I bought one few days ago.. it given me nothing of boosts... :(
It because you have not enough helmets yet.
Even so ,you can still buy bronze pack
(1250Rp - all you sell) and looking for standard xp boost it will guarantee you almost 4800-6800 xp for match that it s a lot anyway
Yes i know for the helmets... anyway i have finished all bronze stuff.. now i'm try to stay on the silvers packs for unlock as much as possible... after i will do the gold packs... right?
Matteo9889 wrote:
Yes i know for the helmets... anyway i have finished all bronze stuff.. now i'm try to stay on the silvers packs for unlock as much as possible... after i will do the gold packs... right?
yes, but gold packs requires a lot of Req points!, and remember that in silver and gold there is high percentage you can get "warzone assists xp boost" and this is the worst, because it does not work in firefight. But after a long grind, when you have completed the customizable items :
Platinum pack will be the best when coming out .
I play from 6-7 months and i have never see one of the platinum packs hahah
GYS GHOST wrote:
for my expectation it s perfectly done; I have always dreamed about h3 odst multiplayer and I hope that the playlist stays as long as possible.
H3 map pool?
H3 map pool?
I only played one game, but it was on an H5 map.
There are some new maps. I love this mode. Pewpew
GYS GHOST wrote:
But you’ll probably just AFK farm....
Corsucate wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
But you’ll probably just AFK farm....
If i afk in h3 odst, i gain less xp it's not convenient,this playlist is fun and not repetitive
It’s a fun playlist, but I’m a little disappointed in the maps. Some of the user created ones are cool, but I was hoping to see some darker and more battle scarred maps
Maybe they will add some neon-y Blade Runner maps.
I thought the ODST maps were a nice touch and I liked the 'Redacted' name for one of them.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I thought the ODST maps were a nice touch and I liked the 'Redacted' name for one of them.
Yeah, that one made me chuckle.