1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
Remember all the memories we had in Reach with the Phaeton? Oh man did it kick-
Oh wait.
The Phaeton wasn't in Reach? Ahh of course, I must be thinking of the Falcon!

In all seriousness, all the hype for the update has kinda slowed down for me. Sure the armor and weapon skins look awesome, but I thought this update, which was easily the most hyped, would have a bit more oomph to it. The fact that the Falcon didn't make an appearance is sure to disappoint lots of players.
Dude I loved the Phaeton in Reach, and my most-used gun in Reach was the Brute plasma rifle!
This made me lol.
Grihaly wrote:
Dude I loved the Phaeton in Reach, and my most-used gun in Reach was the Brute plasma rifle!
The Phaeton was BEAST on Spire.
Remember all the memories we had in Reach with the Phaeton? Oh man did it kick-
Oh wait.
The Phaeton wasn't in Reach? Ahh of course, I must be thinking of the Falcon!

In all seriousness, all the hype for the update has kinda slowed down for me. Sure the armor and weapon skins look awesome, but I thought this update, which was easily the most hyped, would have a bit more oomph to it. The fact that the Falcon didn't make an appearance is sure to disappoint lots of players.
Lmao. And funny thing is people will continue to say that 343 listens to the community.
Oh dude, don't get me started on the blue weapon skins we had then...
Grihaly wrote:
Like if we din't get a Falcon, why not an actual Reach-ish map? Man I'm pretty bummed. Most of the content is weapon skins as well.
lel
#Never forget the day we were betrayed
Cmon arent you at least excited about the search options and post game medals
Falcons are the past
Time for the future
#343i
20/10 would ride the phaeton again in Halo Reach.
I'm laughing so hard, this post sums it all up, you would think they would do the smart thing to make many players happy... Phaeton varient.. Great.. -_-

ps. Don't even get me started on the torque remix..
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm laughing so hard, this post sums it all up, you would think they would do the smart thing to make many players happy... Phaeton varient.. Great.. -_-

The remix is seriously a letdown. Why not at least remix a reach map?
Deagrok wrote:
Grihaly wrote:
I remember when I absolutely annihilated people on Spire with the Phaeton, too! My favorite part was carrying my two buddies in back seats... Oh wait.
The title made me laugh.
you know what could be happening is 343 COULD be sitting back and laughing in their chairs talking about how gullible we are while looking at a picture of the falcon in halo 5. The pheaton could be nothing more than a joke to keep us on our toes.
Deagrok wrote:
Grihaly wrote:
I remember when I absolutely annihilated people on Spire with the Phaeton, too! My favorite part was carrying my two buddies in back seats... Oh wait.
After I go on a Killing Frenzy with my Brute plasma rifle, my buddy would spawn the Phaeton and use the wheelman mod, I'd grab Jorge's chaingun and we'd be unstoppable. I loved doing that in Reach.

The remix is seriously a letdown. Why not at least remix a reach map?
I guess it just made too much sense to do something so logical as that, because what people really wanted was a remix right? Haha...
I for one think it is hilarious that it is a phaeton variant. Guess we wont be seeing those in warzone either since we now have something to be the new to take the title of rarest req.

I knew it wasnt a falcon, 343 would have pleased the community had it been so therefore it couldn't possibly be.

I also found it funny that 343 whent back on the whole speed boost+SC=kill. Seeing how that was a base clearer in WZA I guess they thought it was too effective.

Ps 343 should have called it a "Phaelcon" pronounced "fail-con"
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20